• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Descended From Slave Owners

That still doesn't prove her ancestor that bred with Hamilton Brown was a slave.

Correct, it doesn’t even prove she had a slave owner as an ancestor at all. Right wing media is treating it as a proven fact, but where’s the actual evidence for any of these claims?

she is a political figure, political figures get attacked. no racism involved. hell she called her OWN RUNNING MATE a racist when she was vying for the nomination.

personally I don;t think she's responsible for slavery,BUT those that say whites living today that have never had or wanted slaves ARE, then they must logically derive from that, she must be as well.

If you don’t see how the person benefiting from slavery differs from the victim of slavery, I don’t know what to tell you.

Did you ever think you would so willingly vote for the decendent of slave owners?

Prove the assertion before proclaiming this.

They've already lost their minds when they picked a Biden/Harris ticket.

Yes, the DNC hasn’t learned that “more centrist trash” isn’t an effective strategy.

Correct, it doesn’t even prove she had a slave owner as an ancestor at all. Right wing media is treating it as a proven fact, but where’s the actual evidence for any of these claims?

Actually it's proven...

I asked in post 158 if you ever thought you would willingly vote for the decendent of a slave owner. It was a simple yes, or no question.
I answered and you claimed "now...lol", indicating an attempt by you to imply I lied. As usual, you cant support that only bluster and evade.

This is simple, the main ones who care are those on the right who bring up this sprt of thing to disparage and deflect. The same old, same old starting crap threads.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Actually it's proven...

Omg it doesn't freaking matter. If you go back far enough, every single one of us is related somehow, which means that we're all descended from slave owners somewhere along the line.

Omg it doesn't freaking matter. If you go back far enough, every single one of us is related somehow, which means that we're all descended from slave owners somewhere along the line.

It would matter if it were a Republican. :lamo

Let us know how it feels to vote for a decendent of a slave owner.

I answered and you claimed "now...lol", indicating an attempt by you to imply I lied. As usual, you cant support that only bluster and evade.

This is simple, the main ones who care are those on the right who bring up this sprt of thing to disparage and deflect. The same old, same old starting crap threads.

So, you could have just you feel ok voting for the decendent of a slace owner, sans all the the drama?

So, you could have just you feel ok voting for the decendent of a slace owner, sans all the the drama?
I gave info supporting me and my views. The drama here is in the accusations that "the left" or those voting for Biden care or indicated that any sort of significant percentage have indicated they care about a person's ancestors owning slaves. That is a strawman built to wrongly claim hypocrisy against a large amount of voters.

It would matter if it were a Republican. :lamo

Let us know how it feels to vote for a decendent of a slave owner.
You have no evidence to support this.

Show the evidence he's wrong.
Thats not how evidence works. Someone made the claim that her ancestry doesn't matter to the left Only because she's a Democrat but would matter if she were Republican. There is no evidence to support this claim, particularly not on any large scale (I'm not claiming no one would care, only that any that would, especially when it is based on Party affiliation is insignificant, not any sort of majority of the left). I am under no obligation to support my claims since they are in place to counter an already unsupported claim.

Mrs. Kamala Harris, I'm sure, would have chosen different parents had she known about the slave-owning. So much for that nonsense.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

Why is this a discussion? :roll:

Back
Top Bottom