• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kamala Descended From Slave Owners

Tell that to the racist right wingers attacking Harris.

she is a political figure, political figures get attacked. no racism involved. hell she called her OWN RUNNING MATE a racist when she was vying for the nomination.

personally I don;t think she's responsible for slavery,BUT those that say whites living today that have never had or wanted slaves ARE, then they must logically derive from that, she must be as well.

Last edited:
What's clear, is the Leftists will gladly vote for a decendent of slave owners.

When was the last time we had a president who was decended from slave owners?
Who cares? Not most people, including those on the left.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Who cares? Not most people, including those on the left.

You say that, now, since the decendent of the slave owner is a Democrat. :lamo

Is is racist to vote for a decendent of slavers?

You do realize that every black person with historic ancestry in America is descended from "Slave Owners," correct?

BTW, it's descendant.

Show where I have ever shown any sort of care over this subject, any objection to anyone's ancestors owning slaves. I dont live in the past or judge people off what their family does or has done. I'm a big advocate of judging anyone only off of what they do, not others in any group in which they belong.

Last edited:
Show where I have ever shown any sort of care over this subject, any objection to anyone's ancestors owning slaves. I dont live in the past or judge people off what their family does or has done. I'm a big advocate against judging anyone only off of what they do, not others in any group in which they belong.

Did you ever think you would so willingly vote for the decendent of slave owners?

You're just jealous because the black chick is smarter than your dumb president.

Did you ever think you would so willingly vote for the decendent of slave owners?
I dont care. I've probably done so before. No one should be judged off their ancestors actions. Do you do that? Do you judge people off the sins of their fathers rather than their actions?

You do realize that every black person with historic ancestry in America is descended from "Slave Owners," correct?

BTW, it's descendant.

Which is irrelevant.

I dont care. I've probably done so before. No one should be judged off their ancestors actions. Do you do that? Do you judge people off the sins of their fathers rather than their actions?

You don't care, now...lol

You're just jealous because the black chick is smarter than your dumb president.

She ****ed her way to the top...lol

She couldn't even out-debate Quid Pro Joe.

You don't care, now...lol
I've never cared and my history on this board would show that. This is a position I've held.

So maybe stop with the insinuations/accusations that you cant support. This is a stupid path to go down.

I've never cared and my history on this board would show that. This is a position I've held.

So maybe stop with the insinuations/accusations that you cant support. This is a stupid path to go down.

You made it about you. If you don't want it to be about you, then don't make it about you.

You made it about you. If you don't want it to be about you, then don't make it about you.

Just remember. It's: D.E.S.C.E.N.D.A.N.T.

No. I stated my stance and my views, and then you started badgering and making attempts at accusations against me on stances. Its easy, not participating in identity politics, making assumptions about others based on identity politics allows a person to see beyond the hate.

No. I stated my stance and my views, and then you started badgering and making attempts at accusations against me on stances. Its easy, not participating in identity politics, making assumptions about others based on identity politics allows a person to see beyond the hate.

And I wasn't talking about you. Was I?

She's a slut...she's not black enough...they're flailing.

If that hideous nasal voice she showcased in today's speech hasn't scared away the Biden possible
voters wait till she displays her repulsive distinguishing laugh that she wisely kept in the mothballs
today. This one is so bad that I won over $500 betting against her to win the nomination. Joe proved
how lost he is picking her as his running mate. Easiest money I may have ever made!

477288646-1 1/9/2018 12:32:16 PM $600.00 $100.00 Pending 7/27/2019 8:00:01 AM Politics Other Sports 52314 Field wins Democratic Nomination -600* vs Kamala Harris is Democratic Nominee

466232931-1 11/10/2017 10:38:52 PM $600.00 $100.00 Pending 7/27/2019 8:00:01 AM Politics Other Sports 52314 Field wins Democratic Nomination -600* vs Kamala Harris is Democratic Nominee

566896681-1 6/20/2019 12:07:37 AM $1,100.00 $200.00 Pending 7/27/2019 8:00:01 AM Politics Other Sports 52314 Field wins Democratic Nomination -550* vs Kamala Harris is Democratic Nominee

543193321-1 2/6/2019 4:54:39 PM $390.00 $100.00 Pending 7/27/2019 8:00:01 AM Politics Other Sports 52314 Field wins Democratic Nomination -390* vs Kamala Harris is Democratic Nominee

Can you imagine if Trump were the descendant of slave owners?
We'd never hear the end of it. So when they say it doesn't matter, just remember, it matters. :mrgreen:

Can you imagine if Trump were the descendant of slave owners?
We'd never hear the end of it. So when they say it doesn't matter, just remember, it matters. :mrgreen:

Oh, holy ****ing ****! The Leftists would lose their minds!...lol

Yes you did, post #163. You specified me.

I asked in post 158 if you ever thought you would willingly vote for the decendent of a slave owner. It was a simple yes, or no question.

Oh, holy ****ing ****! The Leftists would lose their minds!...lol

They've already lost their minds when they picked a Biden/Harris ticket.

Back
Top Bottom