• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jeanine Pirro of Fox News Rudely Ends Interview After Biden Praise

Resorting to whataboutisms while you rage and spew partisan nonsense is not helping your “debate”. I have never claimed that Pirro was a good host, yet you have gone from complaining about it being “cancel culture” to asserting the he should be “banished from TV” within about 4 posts. BTW, Fox News is an MSM source.
I never complained about cancel culture, I was being SARCASTIC and am EVERY TIME I use the term. I am using it to reflect, sarcastically, to the arguments RIGHTWINGERS make when they feel THEY are being cancelled.
MY username is a perfect reflection of my sarcastic wit, I originally created it on a different discussion forum when Righties used to refer to us as Snowflakes, so I adapted the username as a way of saying "you think calling me a Snowflake is insulting, well then, I will just take on the name." FEW of the name callers "got" it that I was actually poking fun AT THEM.
I know satire and sarcasm doesn't read well in print, but sheesh, some of my sarcasm is SO OBVIOUS that it can't possibly be missed.

I AM MOCKING righties when I quote "cancel culture" and turning the tables on them to show them how idiotic it sounds when THEY use it.

wonder_40x40.gif

Someone so partisan that they do not realize that Fox News is part of the MSM is hardly worth responding to. HAND.
UMMMMMMMMMMM, I realize it, the Right doesn't every time THEY attack the MSM, and fail to mention their own outlets.
(rolling my eyes here)

Questions. Why do you accept "MediaBias" as an authoritative site? Is it simply because you are told to, or because you agree with it's assessments?

I mean your counter to the member's citation is an ad hominem attack (source is BAD!) using an appeal to authority based on faith in a site you agree with.

Point being, even if your site accuses the reporting agency of right wing bias, that does not necessarily make a particular story false.

Next, as far as "fact-checking" goes, I have found such websites to be less than "Factual" about such "fact-checking." Principally because of how they can "frame" the fact they are allegedly checking in such a way as to push a "true" or "false" value based solely on their own propaganda goals.

So instead of attacking the source, try addressing the source's points with facts and counter-arguments.

Otherwise your response is simply fallacious.
I accept what my brain tells me, and the Examiner or Fox is propaganda, just as the Righties claim EVERYONE ELSE is part of the MSM that spreads lies.
For those who have an ounce of wisdom and sagacity, it is easy to post a news item that is factual and spin it to confirm a bias. The Righties accuse the MSM of doing this ALL THE TIME, but don't think rightwing media does it??

If I had an uncle who was informed and gave us news that was balanced and had another who gave us the same news but with a personal bias on how he views the news, which uncle do you think I would listen to?

We would all know what percentage if anyone in the Biden administration was actually testing any of those illegal aliens before releasing them to roam around the country.
Weak.

Unsupported claims are unsupported claims.

Flag down! Improper moving of goalposts!

Weak.

Unsupported claims are unsupported claims.

Flag down! Improper moving of goalposts!

There are supported claims:

Do you deny that Biden's handlers are flooding the country with COVID-infected people?

Illegal immigrants from around the world, spurred by President Biden’s promises to open the border, are storming through and spreading the coronavirus to U.S. officials, according to an investigation on the border.​
And those turned back are growing angry and agitated and some, notably Cuban immigrants, are mapping new crossing plans where the border is lightly staffed.​
Todd Bensman, a senior national security fellow for the Center for Immigration Studies, said on Tuesday from the border that illegal immigrants started to surge even before Biden took office and have increased their efforts since he replaced Trump.​
“A lot of them are getting through,” he said in a CIS Zoom conference hosted by Inside Sources.

btw, this is how Trump handled it last year...

Pirro is correct to send that spin-miester packing.
Myc, Myc, America is already flooded with COVID thanks to Trump. Reality's knocking. Let it in!

This is not "making America great".

Oh good! Another Project Veritas doctored video. We should start a betting pool to see how long it takes to discredit this one. I'm going with 2 weeks. Any takers?

There are supported claims:

Thanks. I knew there were some. Just not the zombie plague the original posted articles were trying to portray.

And its disingenuous as hell for the maskhole crowd (not you) to sqwawk about covid infections. They didn't care when their ilk were obviously spreading it around.

Oh good! Another Project Veritas doctored video. We should start a betting pool to see how long it takes to discredit this one. I'm going with 2 weeks. Any takers?
It appears that Axios is getting their photos from a similar source. Do you contend Axios has doctored the photos, as well?

In any case, please provide some evidence that Project Veritas doctored this video. If you can't, then you should just shut the **** up.

Thanks. I knew there were some. Just not the zombie plague the original posted articles were trying to portray.

And its disingenuous as hell for the maskhole crowd (not you) to sqwawk about covid infections. They didn't care when their ilk were obviously spreading it around.

What is more ridiculous is that this fact is not being widely reported by much of the (Biden supporting?) MSM.

They've been making good progress on current lawsuits against the media claiming their videos were doctored. The judge in their NY Times lawsuit is eviscerating the Times and in his recent writings and they're proceeding with discovery now. The Times has been walking back their previous claims trying to wiggle out of the lawsuit. Do you have any evidence that the information in this video was doctored? If so, please show what it is.

She is as toxic as the rest of the "prime time" bunch. Like the rest, she stokes the anger, perpetuates the lies and keeps the base in a constant state of outrage. Trumpism 101

LMAO @ how the dishonest Baizuos media is pouncing all over this. People should listen to the entire interview and they will understand why she ended the interview. It wasn't even abrupt like they are trying to frame it. He was deflecting from her question and then he lied and she corrected his lie.

What is more ridiculous is that this fact is not being widely reported by much of the (Biden supporting?) MSM.
IDK. Seems anybody with any sense knows this to be the case.

Obviously, this is the new RW buzz word. Nice change from "cancel culture" which was getting boring......thanks Fox! Mind you I find it mildly amusing they are giving the Chinese such physiological support against America.

Myc, Myc, America is already flooded with COVID thanks to Trump. Reality's knocking. Let it in!
Moderator's Warning:
Please do not shorten a users name in this fashion, just use their full name. It avoids complications and avoids the temptation of trying to turn a user's name into an insult.

That leftist idiot was lying and spread b.s.
Waste of time.
Waste of money on whatever education he has.

a drunk on cable news, now just IMAGINE if CNN or MSNBC had hired someone like that, or NBC, or CBS, or well, ANY other news outlets.
MSNBC just hires tax cheats/racists (Sharpton), CNN hires race baiters (Lemon) and morons (Cuomo). NBC hides rapists (Lauer).

Obviously, this is the new RW buzz word. Nice change from "cancel culture" which was getting boring......thanks Fox! Mind you I find it mildly amusing they are giving the Chinese such physiological support against America.
I respect and admire Chinese culture and people.

Questions. Why do you accept "MediaBias" as an authoritative site? Is it simply because you are told to, or because you agree with it's assessments?

I mean your counter to the member's citation is an ad hominem attack (source is BAD!) using an appeal to authority based on faith in a site you agree with.

Point being, even if your site accuses the reporting agency of right wing bias, that does not necessarily make a particular story false.

Next, as far as "fact-checking" goes, I have found such websites to be less than "Factual" about such "fact-checking." Principally because of how they can "frame" the fact they are allegedly checking in such a way as to push a "true" or "false" value based solely on their own propaganda goals.

So instead of attacking the source, try addressing the source's points with facts and counter-arguments.

Otherwise your response is simply fallacious.
That's exactly what Jeanine Pirro should have done. But instead, because of her temper and hate for 'Dems', she shuts down the interview. Kinda makes her the snowflake, amiright???

MSNBC just hires tax cheats/racists (Sharpton), CNN hires race baiters (Lemon) and morons (Cuomo). NBC hides rapists (Lauer).
The bunch of you need to dump "prime time cable". There isn't one single talking head on any of the channels that I would give even 5 minutes of my day to. Anderson Cooper may be the exception but even then.....Murder She Wrote reruns appeal more. Lemon, Cuomo, Maddow, Tucker, Piro, Hannity et al.....they all gag me with their overt bias and outrage rehetoric. I refuse to be manipulated by paid shills....but feel free to be if you are so inclined..

Back
Top Bottom