• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jeanine Pirro of Fox News Rudely Ends Interview After Biden Praise

The bunch of you need to dump "prime time cable". There isn't one single talking head on any of the channels that I would give even 5 minutes of my day to. Anderson Cooper may be the exception but even then.....Murder She Wrote reruns appeal more. Lemon, Cuomo, Maddow, Tucker, Piro, Hannity et al.....they all gag me with their overt bias and outrage rehetoric. I refuse to be manipulated by paid shills....but feel free to be if you are so inclined..
Better Canadian news, more mind numbling, great for insomnia ;)

That's exactly what Jeanine Pirro should have done. But instead, because of her temper and hate for 'Dems', she shuts down the interview. Kinda makes her the snowflake, amiright???
what is with all these insults about Snowflakes?
wonder_40x40.gif

Moderator's Warning:
Please do not shorten a users name in this fashion, just use their full name. It avoids complications and avoids the temptation of trying to turn a user's name into an insult.
I wouldn't mind if they called me Snowy though ;)

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/jeanine-pirro-david-leopold-interview-232353226.html

The guest was giving some credence to Joe Biden for COVID relief and she said "I don't tolerate lies on my show" then lied about how Biden brought COVID to America (???)....didn't the last POTUS run around the country without a mask and hold rallies spreading it? Also, didn't he have the Secret Service drive him around in a car while at the hospital with COVID? Oh well...

Everyone in Trumplandia is overrun with hate and becomes incensed when the cult dogma is not repeated.

They are deplorables.

Better Canadian news, more mind numbling, great for insomnia
Nope, not even that for me.......all media of every type off no later than 9PM....sometimes I get hooked on something.....but generally, I am unplugged no later than 9.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/jeanine-pirro-david-leopold-interview-232353226.html

The guest was giving some credence to Joe Biden for COVID relief and she said "I don't tolerate lies on my show" then lied about how Biden brought COVID to America (???)....didn't the last POTUS run around the country without a mask and hold rallies spreading it? Also, didn't he have the Secret Service drive him around in a car while at the hospital with COVID? Oh well...

"...how Biden brought COVID to America?"

Judge, you got some splainin' to do.

We would all know what percentage if anyone in the Biden administration was actually testing any of those illegal aliens before releasing them to roam around the country.
What happened to not testing people to keep the numbers down?

You're equating termination of the interview to cancel culture? That's like saying Georgia shooting was about race. Both equally false
What about his free speech?

You're equating termination of the interview to cancel culture? That's like saying Georgia shooting was about race. Both equally false
If a gunman went to three different doughnut shops, and shot eight people, and six of them were cops, we can assume there was anti-cop bias involved right?

Everyone in Trumplandia is overrun with hate and becomes incensed when the cult dogma is not repeated.

They are deplorables.
Did you watch the entire clip that they are talking about? It is not as it is being portrayed by the baizuo media.

Leopold wasnt answering her question. He was just spreading his pre-canned message that he rehearsed before going on the show.

She asked him about what Biden was doing at the birder and he went into some strange rant promoting the recently passed 1.9T spending bill that has nothing to do with the border.

Jeannine Pirro is Tucker Carlson with added Botox.

Nobody takes her seriously except people who took Sidney Powell seriously.

If a gunman went to three different doughnut shops, and shot eight people, and six of them were cops, we can assume there was anti-cop bias involved right?

So it's your position that most Asians are prostitutes, or that most prostitutes are Asian?

He avoiding the question asked and was simply babbling (off topic) partisan talking points.

You mean the wrong partisan talking points. Keep in mind, this is Fox News and Pirro, as much as Hannity and the ilk, is all about peddling talking points.

Btw, everyone, wtf is she talking about Biden bringing Covid by not letting people go to church? Talk about babbling...

The pictures don't lie.
Pictures lie all the time. Pictures are a moment in time. They can definitely fail to capture context or required information to truly assess the situation.

Movies are a very good example of how pictures lie.

They've been making good progress on current lawsuits against the media claiming their videos were doctored. The judge in their NY Times lawsuit is eviscerating the Times and in his recent writings and they're proceeding with discovery now. The Times has been walking back their previous claims trying to wiggle out of the lawsuit. Do you have any evidence that the information in this video was doctored? If so, please show what it is.
Project Veritas is scum. James O'Keefe is scum. They prey on people and their political beliefs and fears, using them to make money. He has even claimed Project Veritas is an "essential business" so he should be able to fire people for getting Covid and not coming into work.

I’m still trying to figure out how crappy your weekend entertainment options must be if Jeanine Pirro’s show is one of them.

Back
Top Bottom