• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jeanine Pirro of Fox News Rudely Ends Interview After Biden Praise

AFrench2

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/jeanine-pirro-david-leopold-interview-232353226.html

The guest was giving some credence to Joe Biden for COVID relief and she said "I don't tolerate lies on my show" then lied about how Biden brought COVID to America (???)....didn't the last POTUS run around the country without a mask and hold rallies spreading it? Also, didn't he have the Secret Service drive him around in a car while at the hospital with COVID? Oh well...

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/jeanine-pirro-david-leopold-interview-232353226.html

The guest was giving some credence to Joe Biden for COVID relief and she said "I don't tolerate lies on my show" then lied about how Biden brought COVID to America (???)....didn't the last POTUS run around the country without a mask and hold rallies spreading it? Also, didn't he have the Secret Service drive him around in a car while at the hospital with COVID? Oh well...

Do you deny that Biden's handlers are flooding the country with COVID-infected people?

Illegal immigrants from around the world, spurred by President Biden’s promises to open the border, are storming through and spreading the coronavirus to U.S. officials, according to an investigation on the border.

And those turned back are growing angry and agitated and some, notably Cuban immigrants, are mapping new crossing plans where the border is lightly staffed.

Todd Bensman, a senior national security fellow for the Center for Immigration Studies, said on Tuesday from the border that illegal immigrants started to surge even before Biden took office and have increased their efforts since he replaced Trump.

“A lot of them are getting through,” he said in a CIS Zoom conference hosted by Inside Sources.

btw, this is how Trump handled it last year...

Pirro is correct to send that spin-miester packing.

Was she drunk....again?

Do you deny that Biden's handlers are flooding the country with COVID-infected people?

Illegal immigrants from around the world, spurred by President Biden’s promises to open the border, are storming through and spreading the coronavirus to U.S. officials, according to an investigation on the border.​
And those turned back are growing angry and agitated and some, notably Cuban immigrants, are mapping new crossing plans where the border is lightly staffed.​
Todd Bensman, a senior national security fellow for the Center for Immigration Studies, said on Tuesday from the border that illegal immigrants started to surge even before Biden took office and have increased their efforts since he replaced Trump.​
“A lot of them are getting through,” he said in a CIS Zoom conference hosted by Inside Sources.

CANCEL CULTURE AT IT'S BEST!

Failed Fact Checks

Overall, we rate the Washington Examiner Right Biased based on editorial positions that almost exclusively favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks.

Washington-Examiner-masthead-logo-FOR-HOME-PAGE-FEATURED-IMAGE-3.png

She will not allow him to sit there and blatantly lie about the issue. The dude was arrogant with his nose all high. Guy was an a$$hole

She will not allow him to sit there and blatantly lie about this issues. THe dude was arrogant with his nose all high. Guys as an a$$hole
She will not allow him to sit there and blatantly lie about the issue. The dude was arrogant with his nose all high. Guys was an a$$hole
YET you righties scream CANCEL CULTURE all day long every day?

d89wn9z-c6dc85cd-36ba-4633-8c9f-04e3844642d1.png

Hmm... what exactly does the $1.9T COVID-19 “stimulus” package have to do with immigration law enforcement or border security?

BTW, I can’t stand Pirro, but when a “guest” is asked a question about bananas and gives a response about cinder blocks it is wise to shut them down.

The guest was giving some credence to Joe Biden for COVID relief and she said "I don't tolerate lies on my show" then lied about how Biden brought COVID to America (???)..
Classic

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hmm... what exactly does the $1.9T COVID-19 “stimulus” package have to do with immigration law enforcement or border security?

BTW, I can’t stand Pirro, but when a “guest” is asked a question about bananas and gives a response about cinder blocks it is wise to shut them down.
so now you support cancel culture?
(makes a note, ttwtt gets angry when lib media does it, but is ok if right media does it)
Making A Note.jpg

Actually, he told the truth, which no Fox viewer can handle, of course.

He avoiding the question asked and was simply babbling (off topic) partisan talking points.

Last edited:
You're equating termination of the interview to cancel culture? That's like saying Georgia shooting was about race. Both equally false
You're equating termination of the interview to cancel culture? That's like saying Georgia shooting was about race. Both equally false
she said "I don't tolerate lies on my show" then lied about how Biden brought COVID to America (???).
download.jpg

Illegal immigrants from around the world, spurred by President Biden’s promises to open the border, are storming through and spreading the coronavirus to U.S. officials, according to an investigation on the border.​
And those turned back are growing angry and agitated and some, notably Cuban immigrants, are mapping new crossing plans where the border is lightly staffed.​
Todd Bensman, a senior national security fellow for the Center for Immigration Studies, said on Tuesday from the border that illegal immigrants started to surge even before Biden took office and have increased their efforts since he replaced Trump.​

Ummm, how long do you think it takes to walk to our southern border from central america? Clue, these folks started walking when trump was president.

I saw an interview with some of the folks coming and they were flat out asked are you coming here because of our new president and his policies. They had no idea of what the guy was talking about. As usual though you defend the wrong. Keep up the good work.

Its not a lie that Covid infected illegals are coming to America. Why do you think that is a lie?
brought COVID to America - Biden personally took a suitcase to China and brought it to America?
(oh shit, don't give him any ideas, he might believe this)

CANCEL CULTURE AT IT'S BEST!

Failed Fact Checks

Overall, we rate the Washington Examiner Right Biased based on editorial positions that almost exclusively favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks.

Questions. Why do you accept "MediaBias" as an authoritative site? Is it simply because you are told to, or because you agree with it's assessments?

I mean your counter to the member's citation is an ad hominem attack (source is BAD!) using an appeal to authority based on faith in a site you agree with.

Point being, even if your site accuses the reporting agency of right wing bias, that does not necessarily make a particular story false.

Next, as far as "fact-checking" goes, I have found such websites to be less than "Factual" about such "fact-checking." Principally because of how they can "frame" the fact they are allegedly checking in such a way as to push a "true" or "false" value based solely on their own propaganda goals.

So instead of attacking the source, try addressing the source's points with facts and counter-arguments.

Otherwise your response is simply fallacious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom