• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Jeanine Pirro of Fox News Rudely Ends Interview After Biden Praise

CANCEL CULTURE AT IT'S BEST!
This has nothing to do with "cancel culture".

Next thing we know, you'll be deflecting to "But...but...TRUMP!!!"

so now you support cancel culture?
(makes a note, ttwtt gets angry when lib media does it, but is ok if right media does it)
View attachment 67324232

You are conflating two entirely different things. If one brings a guest (as an X attorney) on their show to discuss X and the guest decided to talk about Y instead then it is completely OK to dump them.

If someone was invited to appear on a singing talent show and instead decided to make balloon animals then they would likely be edited out as well. That would not be an example of “cancel culture”.

No sense, no feeling. Brain death is a horrible thing to behold.
a drunk on cable news, now just IMAGINE if CNN or MSNBC had hired someone like that, or NBC, or CBS, or well, ANY other news outlets.
the Righties on here would be saying "Typical Liberal".
SO I guess we have a right therefore to say "Typical Conservative."

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing_1f923.png

You are conflating two entirely different things. If one brings a guest (as an X attorney) on their show to discuss X and the guest decided to talk about Y instead then it is completely OK to dump them.

If someone was invited to appear on a singing talent show and instead decided to make balloon animals then they would likely be edited out as well. That would not be an example of “cancel culture”.
do you know who many interviews by Trumpeteers I have seen on MSM? going off topic? a good host brings the guest back to the conversation, they don't piss their pants and rage.
I have seen the same shit on Tucker Carlson, yet people like Pirro and Carlson would RAGE if someone on MSM behaved towards a conservative guest that way, GUARANTEED.

How is the Smartmatic lawsuit progressing?

”.........I don’t allow lies on my show.......”

:cool:

This has nothing to do with "cancel culture".

Next thing we know, you'll be deflecting to "But...but...TRUMP!!!"
nope, I leave deflections to you, Pirro is a posterlady for Fox News and that says it all right there!

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing_1f923.png

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/jeanine-pirro-david-leopold-interview-232353226.html

The guest was giving some credence to Joe Biden for COVID relief and she said "I don't tolerate lies on my show" then lied about how Biden brought COVID to America (???)....didn't the last POTUS run around the country without a mask and hold rallies spreading it? Also, didn't he have the Secret Service drive him around in a car while at the hospital with COVID? Oh well...
Fox "news" propaganda at its worst. Enough morons and cultists out there that believe this bilge.

You have managed a complete flip-flop on the first page of a thread. Does that make you part of the “cancel culture”?
No. It makes him appear to be a troll.

You have managed a complete flip-flop on the first page of a thread. Does that make you part of the “cancel culture”?
sighs, I give up on sarcasm, some folks on here just don't "get" it.

Fox "news" propaganda at its worst. Enough morons and cultists out there that believe this bilge.
love the partisanship on display on this thread, if the MSM had acted this way they would be screaming bloody murder, but when a FOX host does it to one of them damn liberals, it is CELEBRATION TIME!

do you know who many interviews by Trumpeteers I have seen on MSM? going off topic? a good host brings the guest back to the conversation, they don't piss their pants and rage.
I have seen the same shit on Tucker Carlson, yet people like Pirro and Carlson would RAGE if someone on MSM behaved towards a conservative guest that way, GUARANTEED.

Resorting to whataboutisms while you rage and spew partisan nonsense is not helping your “debate”. I have never claimed that Pirro was a good host, yet you have gone from complaining about it being “cancel culture” to asserting the he should be “banished from TV” within about 4 posts. BTW, Fox News is an MSM source.

love the partisanship on display on this thread, if the MSM had acted this way they would be screaming bloody murder, but when a FOX host does it to one of them damn liberals, it is CELEBRATION TIME!
tenor-gif.67324239

sighs, I give up on sarcasm, some folks on here just don't "get" it.

Someone so partisan that they do not realize that Fox News is part of the MSM is hardly worth responding to. HAND.

This is not "making America great".

Do you deny that Biden's handlers are flooding the country with COVID-infected people?

Illegal immigrants from around the world, spurred by President Biden’s promises to open the border, are storming through and spreading the coronavirus to U.S. officials, according to an investigation on the border.

And those turned back are growing angry and agitated and some, notably Cuban immigrants, are mapping new crossing plans where the border is lightly staffed.

Todd Bensman, a senior national security fellow for the Center for Immigration Studies, said on Tuesday from the border that illegal immigrants started to surge even before Biden took office and have increased their efforts since he replaced Trump.

“A lot of them are getting through,” he said in a CIS Zoom conference hosted by Inside Sources.

btw, this is how Trump handled it last year...

Pirro is correct to send that spin-miester packing.
So you have coronavirus if the Washington Examiner says so?

What percentage tested positive? You don't know, do you? Neither does your source, I suspect.

Your media doesn't even need to try to tell you the truth anymore.

They know you'll swallow every drop and beg for more.

Questions. Why do you accept "MediaBias" as an authoritative site? Is it simply because you are told to, or because you agree with it's assessments?

I mean your counter to the member's citation is an ad hominem attack (source is BAD!) using an appeal to authority based on faith in a site you agree with.

Point being, even if your site accuses the reporting agency of right wing bias, that does not necessarily make a particular story false.

Next, as far as "fact-checking" goes, I have found such websites to be less than "Factual" about such "fact-checking." Principally because of how they can "frame" the fact they are allegedly checking in such a way as to push a "true" or "false" value based solely on their own propaganda goals.

So instead of attacking the source, try addressing the source's points with facts and counter-arguments.

Otherwise your response is simply fallacious.
Facts and counter arguments are useless with the aalternative fact crowd.

They are in a perfect box where any source outside their media is fake news. So there is no proof to counter their media's lies that they wipl believe.

It's shameful beta behavior writ large across modern conservatism.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/jeanine-pirro-david-leopold-interview-232353226.html

The guest was giving some credence to Joe Biden for COVID relief and she said "I don't tolerate lies on my show" then lied about how Biden brought COVID to America (???)....didn't the last POTUS run around the country without a mask and hold rallies spreading it? Also, didn't he have the Secret Service drive him around in a car while at the hospital with COVID? Oh well...

LOL

"I don't tolerate that in my interviews!'

So you have coronavirus if the Washington Examiner says so?

What percentage tested positive? You don't know, do you? Neither does your source, I suspect.

Your media doesn't even need to try to tell you the truth anymore.

They know you'll swallow every drop and beg for more.
We would all know what percentage if anyone in the Biden administration was actually testing any of those illegal aliens before releasing them to roam around the country.

Faux is a Punkinhead party infomercial.

Back
Top Bottom