• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It Was Bound To Happen/ Twilight Spoof: Vampires Suck

Kali

Stigmatized! End R Word!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
I been hoping someone would do a spoof and cannot wait to see this movie:2razz:
Vampires Suck

I hate twilight as much as the next person who's not a 14 year old girl, but that parody looks really retarded.

Does anyone here watch True Blood? I've been following it all the way through and I like it. Yeah it's gory and smutty, but I love the rawness of it. It's a modern improvement that I find better than the Twilight portrayals of teenage fantasies, Buffy the Vampire Slayer's Christian take on vampires as emphatically evil, or Anne Rice's incessant obsession with Victorianism.

A Twilight parody? Who'd a thunk? This is like a virus infecting the bacteria that causes bubonic plague. The World would be a better place without such garbage. Sorry Kali, but in your heart you know it's true!

Does anyone here watch True Blood? I've been following it all the way through and I like it. Yeah it's gory and smutty, but I love the rawness of it. It's a modern improvement that I find better than the Twilight portrayals of teenage fantasies, Buffy the Vampire Slayer's Christian take on vampires as emphatically evil, or Anne Rice's incessant obsession with Victorianism.

I watch True Blood, but I actually think The Vampire Diaries has an equally intresting storyline and more engaging characters.

It looks pretty bad, in a good way. After a couple of beers Im quite sure it will be entertaining. Alas I havent seen any of the vampire movies you guys are talking about. Have no desire to either.

Breakthrough: Scientists successfully clone AIDS.

Do not waste your money going to see this: Sucks The Big One:(

Do not waste your money going to see this: Sucks The Big One:(

Wow, that was entirely unpredictable. I can't believe a movie with such a promising premise and a 3% favorable rating on Rotten Tomatoes wasn't Oscar-worthy.

Last edited:
Wow, that was entirely unpredictable. I can't believe a movie with such a promising premise and a 3% favorable rating on Rotten Tomatoes wasn't Oscar-worthy.

I had really high hopes. Make fun all ya want but some spoofs are really good. This one happens to suck ass:2razz:

Back
Top Bottom