• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Israeli Spyware that Reportedly Helped Kill Jamal Khashoggi Found in USA as Well

Is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enough so that you, Chagos, & Apocalypse refuse to give a straight answer. No other groups of people I've ever encountered do this. So its apparently not limited to just Israelis.

Well, when one cannot gain even a semblance of self-respect under one's own steam, what's left?

That's right: attempt to make everybody else inferior to even one's own miserable existence. Then find a group sharing into that and bingo, you even get confirmation. From that platform garnering the entitlement to rant against what one has created and thus give some sort of meaning to a life that would be utterly desolate without this.

Where that is truly sad, the echo bubble one has engulfed oneself in serves as something of a cushion against charges of stupidity.

It's a phenomenon of human nature in conjunction with group dynamics and doesn't even require any race question.

Some grow up and learn to apply intellect to intelligence, a few prefer not to.

In short: It's about self worth.

Enough so that you, Chagos, & Apocalypse refuse to give a straight answer. No other groups of people I've ever encountered do this. So its apparently not limited to just Israelis.

Chagos gave a wonderful answer me thinks.

In short: It's about self worth.
Well, to those that I am describing it seems that way. Of course, by the stupidity in their activities outlined, they all just get nowhere fast.

Deluding merely themselves as holding some form of superiority while everybody else sees them for their true worth.

But who am I explaining this to? You know it as well as I do and as does anybody else with even half a brain.;)

Well, to those that I am describing it seems that way. Of course, by the stupidity in their activities outlined, they all just get nowhere fast.

Deluding merely themselves as holding some form of superiority while everybody else sees them for their true worth.

But who am I explaining this to? You know it as well as I do and as does anybody else with even half a brain.;)

Vesting self worth in group identity is always about self worth. People do it with good groups, I guess that's less unhealthy.

When someone has nothing left to feel good about themselves... hate the other. It's an instant "I'm better" pill for a sick and twisted soul.

Vesting self worth in group identity is always about self worth. People do it with good groups, I guess that's less unhealthy.
Just wait for a resident bigot to come in, screeching gleefully "see, see, that's what Jews do".

Showing in the process as having understood nothing, in the usual manner.

When someone has nothing left to feel good about themselves... hate the other. It's an instant "I'm better" pill for a sick and twisted soul.
That argument will be used as well as per above. Any bets on how long it will take?

Of course demonstrating the stupidity already outlined and with those engaging in it being the least aware.

Just wait for a resident bigot to come in, screeching gleefully "see, see, that's what Jews do".

Showing in the process as having understood nothing, in the usual manner.

That argument will be used as well as per above. Any bets on how long it will take?

Of course demonstrating the stupidity already outlined and with those engaging in it being the least aware.

Some people exist in a different paradigm. Everything looks different to them. Bigotry is a frightening and hate filled world, where everyone is out to get you. A wretched existence and largely incomprehensible for the average person.

"Good groups"... what a crock.

964.png

Some people exist in a different paradigm. Everything looks different to them. Bigotry is a frightening and hate filled world, where everyone is out to get you. A wretched existence and largely incomprehensible for the average person.

I'm starting to see the southern FL connection. Not you too?

So an Israeli company develops spyware that every other country (US included) is keen on buying (and does).

Big deal.

Ah, but here it's da Jooz. :roll:

Its always the Jews. Got to have a boogyman.

The spyware was also used to stalk a Mexican journalist in Mexico. We see who tops the hierarchy of aggrieved minorities when the media decides not to criticize the makers of said spyware.

Jews are a very important boogeyman. It's hard to scare people with just blacks and hispanics. Each is a tiny percentage of population and non existent percentage of wealth. A handful of penniless people does not make for much of an adversary. Enter Jews. Now there's something "scary". Without Jews, the minority boogeyman is, as a whole, rather unimposing.

Without Jews, minority demonization losses steam because there's just no significance economically. Jews are the linchpin of the "threat of minorities". Without them, no economic "threat".

Last edited:
Certainly not all. Those who use the Talmud to justify hatred of others definitely should be cast as belonging to a hate group of some kind however.

So, like, 5 guys on the internet. That's your "Jewish hate group"?

There's racist people in Israel!? I thought Jews were perfect!

Spare me the stupid crap.

Of course you don't understand the significance of what I just shared with you. The rabbi who says blacks are monkeys is appointed by the Israeli government, as the Sephardi Chief Rabbi in Israel. He is endorsed by the mainstream government. When people say 'Israel must be a Jewish state', they aren't merely talking about the ethnic significance. The religion is intertwined with the government.

On July 24, 2013, Rabbi Yosef was elected to serve as Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel and Rishon Lezion, a position he will hold for a decade. The inauguration took place on 14 August 2013 at the official residence of the President of Israel.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yitzhak_Yosef

Someone constantly demonstrating their ignorance on most of what they post upon charging others with not knowing of what they speak, is truly comical.

Confirmed (yet again) by the stupidity of claiming that a rather daft rabbi's emissions constitute main stream opinion of and in Israel.

Were the poster claiming this bovine manure not as ignorant as he accuses others of being, he'd know that Israel's orthodox and ultra-orthodox (the ones likely to pay any attention to this sort of crap) comprise barely 20 pct of the population, with the secular constantly on the rise towards majority.

That it's actually the Israeli government which appoints rabbis has reasons that I won't waste my time explaining to anyone too mind-blocked to want to understand them anyway. :roll:

That goes for the Sephardim of Israel as well who, whether they're particular religious or not, constitute just about half of all Jews in Israel.

Quite apart from the poster in question most likely being just as clueless as to any such distinction.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom