• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Israeli Spyware that Reportedly Helped Kill Jamal Khashoggi Found in USA as Well

Nothing new either.

If you're not Aryan you ain't like wot we am.:lol:

We are all a hodgepodge of genetics and we all had our genesis in Africa.

These racists need to face reality and ditch all the Aryan/white malarkey.

Global Survey...

ADL About the Survey...

Take a look at the survey questions. And maybe think about them and how they interplay with this thread?

Edit. You know what, here they are:

As with previous public opinion research conducted by ADL in the United States, survey respondents who said at least 6 out of the 11 statements are "probably true" are considered to harbor anti-Semitic attitudes. The Index Score for each country represents the percentage of adults in that specific country who answered "probably true" to a majority of the anti-Semitic stereotypes tested.

The following are the eleven statements that constitute the ADL GLOBAL 100 anti-Semitism index:

1 Jews are more loyal to Israel than to [this country/the countries they live in]*
2 Jews have too much power in international financial markets
3 Jews have too much control over global affairs
4 Jews think they are better than other people
5 Jews have too much control over the global media
6 Jews are responsible for most of the world's wars
7 Jews have too much power in the business world
8 Jews don't care what happens to anyone but their own kind
9 People hate Jews because of the way Jews behave
10 Jews have too much control over the United States government
11 Jews still talk too much about what happened to them in the Holocaust

* Respondents living in countries with an estimated Jewish population greater than 10,000, or more than 0.1% of the overall population, or where ADL has surveyed in the past were read the statement "Jews are more loyal to Israel than to this country." Respondents residing elsewhere were read the statement "Jews are more loyal to Israel than to the countries they live in."

Country-specific figures of the number of people who harbor anti-Semitic views are rounded estimates derived from the country's Index Score multiplied by its estimated adult population. These figures are subject to the same margin of sampling error as the country's survey results.
Agreeing with just 6 of those is going to have certain people very under-challenged.

To the point of adding another 30 or 50.

Proof that stupidity has no ceiling.

We are all a hodgepodge of genetics and we all had our genesis in Africa.

These racists need to face reality and ditch all the Aryan/white malarkey.
Well, when one cannot gain even a semblance of self-respect under one's own steam, what's left?

That's right: attempt to make everybody else inferior to even one's own miserable existence. Then find a group sharing into that and bingo, you even get confirmation. From that platform garnering the entitlement to rant against what one has created and thus give some sort of meaning to a life that would be utterly desolate without this.

Where that is truly sad, the echo bubble one has engulfed oneself in serves as something of a cushion against charges of stupidity.

It's a phenomenon of human nature in conjunction with group dynamics and doesn't even require any race question.

Some grow up and learn to apply intellect to intelligence, a few prefer not to.

Last edited:
Well, when one cannot gain even a semblance of self-respect under one's own steam, what's left?

That's right: attempt to make everybody else inferior to even one's own miserable existence. Then find a group sharing into that and bingo, you even get confirmation. From that platform garnering the entitlement to rant against what one has created and thus give some sort of meaning to a life that would be utterly desolate without this.

Where that is truly sad, the echo bubble one has engulfed oneself in serves as something of a cushion against charges of stupidity.

It's a phenomenon of human nature in conjunction with group dynamics and doesn't even require any race question.

Some grow up and learn to apply intellect to intelligence, a few prefer not to.

“It’s not my fault I am better than you” is something more people should take to heart and is applicable in more cases than could be imagined.

Cause in the majority of cases where it is appropriate to say, it isn’t because the person who is “better” is particularly good, just that the guy with the massive chip on his shoulder and bucket full of grievances isn’t a particularly worthy specimen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“It’s not my fault I am better than you” is something more people should take to heart and is applicable in more cases than could be imagined.

Cause in the majority of cases where it is appropriate to say, it isn’t because the person who is “better” is particularly good, just that the guy with the massive chip on his shoulder and bucket full of grievances isn’t a particularly worthy specimen.

Yeah, trouble being that even just the implication of "I am better than you" smacks somewhat of the very thing I'm criticizing. IOW focusses on the "me" rather than on the actual issue.

For that reason I'd much prefer the stance of "It's not my fault that you're such a miserable specimen" as being, even where not particularly kind, more honest.

For someone that constantly posts Islamophobic and bigoted threads, it's no surprise at all when you switch gears and toss out an Antisemitic thread also.

What recompense do the 3 million Russians living in the USA have available to them when people like you stir up hate and animosity towards ethnic Russians? None. There's no magical word such as antisemitism® that can be used to blackmail, no ADL to lobby Congress, and no sympathetic media to listen.

Global Survey...

ADL About the Survey...

Take a look at the survey questions. And maybe think about them and how they interplay with this thread?

Edit. You know what, here they are:

As with previous public opinion research conducted by ADL in the United States, survey respondents who said at least 6 out of the 11 statements are "probably true" are considered to harbor anti-Semitic attitudes. The Index Score for each country represents the percentage of adults in that specific country who answered "probably true" to a majority of the anti-Semitic stereotypes tested.

The following are the eleven statements that constitute the ADL GLOBAL 100 anti-Semitism index:

1 Jews are more loyal to Israel than to [this country/the countries they live in]*
2 Jews have too much power in international financial markets
3 Jews have too much control over global affairs
5 Jews have too much control over the global media
6 Jews are responsible for most of the world's wars
7 Jews have too much power in the business world
8 Jews don't care what happens to anyone but their own kind
9 People hate Jews because of the way Jews behave
10 Jews have too much control over the United States government
11 Jews still talk too much about what happened to them in the Holocaust

* Respondents living in countries with an estimated Jewish population greater than 10,000, or more than 0.1% of the overall population, or where ADL has surveyed in the past were read the statement "Jews are more loyal to Israel than to this country." Respondents residing elsewhere were read the statement "Jews are more loyal to Israel than to the countries they live in."

Country-specific figures of the number of people who harbor anti-Semitic views are rounded estimates derived from the country's Index Score multiplied by its estimated adult population. These figures are subject to the same margin of sampling error as the country's survey results.

I've no idea what all that has to do with the question I posed to someone else.

:lamo You just couldn't help but fulfill one of the ADL's stereotypes that people have about you? Lmao, priceless.

Those who criticize Israel are met with an onslaught of personal attacks and witch hunts like no other. I'm reminded of the way in which Norman Finkelstein had his teaching career destroyed by a cadre of vipers, namely Alan Dershowitz, after Finkelstein publicly exposed Dershowitz as an academic fraud and a plagiarizer.

Last edited:
Jew haters, racists and bigots in general are not having ridicule and scorn heaped upon them on account of criticizing Israel, they have both ridicule and scorn heaped upon them on account of being Jew haters, racists and bigots.

And showing that in posts or threads in any forum, whether related to Israel or not.

:lamo You just couldn't help but fulfill one of the ADL's stereotypes that people have about you? Lmao, priceless.

Lol. Yeah so I guess we will chalk you up with a “yes” on that one, since I wasn’t talking about me. Or Jews.

And as for the general disclaimer, that’s not my fault. I’m not a particularly good guy.

Last edited:
Lol. Yeah so I guess we will chalk you up with a “yes” on that one, since I wasn’t talking about me. Or Jews.

And as for the general disclaimer, that’s not my fault. I’m not a particularly good guy.

There's much deflection and manipulation when it comes to this subject. People who refuse to even answer a simple question ('which race are you?') are not people I tend to trust about much else.

Who is the law breaker you're referring to keeping in relevance with this thread?

There needs to be an investigation into why the Pegasus spyware has been used to stalk 3 foreign journalists, one of whom ended up murdered. Agree?

This thread is about an expression of extreme fascism trying to attribute a specific usage of a tool to the ones who created that tool and had nothing to do with its usage and then continue further to attribute the nationality of those who created it so to create a weird and twisted chain of explanations to try (and fail) to justify one's desperate attempt to bash a country.

According to you, I was a 'leftist' only a few months ago. :lamo How did I go from leftist to fascist in only a few months?

There needs to be an investigation into why the Pegasus spyware has been used to stalk 3 foreign journalists, one of whom ended up murdered. Agree?

According to you, I was a 'leftist' only a few months ago. :lamo How did I go from leftist to fascist in only a few months?

You should ask that yourself. Seriously.

There's much deflection and manipulation when it comes to this subject. People who refuse to even answer a simple question ('which race are you?') are not people I tend to trust about much else.

Why? Contamination?

People asking others of what race they are should not be trusted under any circumstances.

People asking others of what race they are should not be trusted under any circumstances.

Right between people calling on the phone saying they want to give you a free prize you won but need your credit card number and emails from a Nigerian prince who wishes to make a donation to your bank account.

You should ask that yourself. Seriously.

I take it you don't agree there should be at least an investigation into why NSOs products are used to stalk private citizens with no connections to terrorism or crime. Thanks for playing.

Right between people calling on the phone saying they want to give you a free prize you won but need your credit card number and emails from a Nigerian prince who wishes to make a donation to your bank account.

When you accuse others of racism on an online forum, you damn well should expect people to ask questions pertaining to your qualifications to make such accusations.

When you accuse others of racism on an online forum, you damn well should expect people to ask questions pertaining to your qualifications to make such accusations.

Yes, highly pertinent questions like demanding to know what race the person is who is making the claim, as they may lack the necessary qualifications based on their race.

Or something.

Actually, accusing somebody of racism takes as little qualification as accusing them of Jew-hatred, bigotry and thus general stupidity. All that's really needed is a bit of wherewithal and a bit more intelligence than the thus accused.

Yes, highly pertinent questions like demanding to know what race the person is who is making the claim, as they may lack the necessary qualifications based on their race.

Or something.

If you assert that racism is being perpetrated against Israel while also refusing to name which race the majority of Israelis belong to, then you're arguments are highly suspect.

Is that simple enough for you?

Hush now, no need to give my chief source of income away.:mrgreen:

Although I try to keep diversity in the deal, latest scoop being the sale of crosses that simply won't burn.

But by the time the buyer notices that he's already paid up and I'm miles away.:lol:

If you assert that racism is being perpetrated against Israel while also refusing to name which race the majority of Israelis belong to, then you're arguments are highly suspect.

Is that simple enough for you?

no, not really.

Not just the majority but all Israelis belong to the human race.

Back
Top Bottom