• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is The Scientific Evidence That God Exists?

So, you know what gravity is and from where it is derived?
Yes, it is an apparent force caused by the curvature of spacetime that mass causes.

Why should it be "inconsistent" if God doesn't exist? What property of gravity or observation supports this hypothesis of yours?

Shiva left no trace. Could be real, but I see no evidence that Shiva even exists.

On the other hand, Christ "dwelled among us".

So, the only way for a god to be considered real is to become human? Others would say just the opposite. Most likely was a human mistaken as a god.

So, the only way for a god to be considered real is to become human? Others would say just the opposite. Most likely was a human mistaken as a god.
It is for me.

There is a difference between convincing, and proving.
Commonly, to prove something to me is the same for me to be convinced. A little messy, but the same concept.

Of course, none of this is geometry.

Do you believe the Hindu gods exist?
What you refer to as Hindu gods are not really gods in the Hindu belief system. They are the attributes of the one "God Almighty".
Lord Brahman is the creative attribute, the primary attribute, of God Almighty
Lord Vishnu the maintainer of cosmic system the second attribute of God Almighty
Lord Shiva the third attribute of God Almighty exercises control over death.

One needs to understand the spirituality of Hinduism, not the religious rituals, to see how these attributes work together.

All the other so called "gods" of Hinduism are nothing more than religion and rituals.

What you refer to as Hindu gods are not really gods in the Hindu belief system. They are the attributes of the one "God Almighty".
Lord Brahman is the creative attribute, the primary attribute, of God Almighty
Lord Vishnu the maintainer of cosmic system the second attribute of God Almighty
Lord Shiva the third attribute of God Almighty exercises control over death.

One needs to understand the spirituality of Hinduism, not the religious rituals, to see how these attributes work together.

All the other so called "gods" of Hinduism are nothing more than religion and rituals.

Having a belief in the one god is common among many religions. Knowing what the one god is and it's nature is where the differences arise.

The case for a CREATOR: As hard as it is for some to swallow, the alternative is a much larger pill.

Where is the testable objective evidence for a supernatural creator that does not require religious faith or belief to support?

I am an atheist because as of now there is no objective evidence of a creator. How many copycat threads on this topic do you need?

If one follow the ideas in the bible the God is Omnipresent, meaning ever where all the time. This means that God is present in every atom and molecule, so everything is God. I do believe that this is what the Christ was trying to teach. In the Gospel of Thomas 108) Jesus said, "He who will drink from my mouth will become like Me. I myself shall become he, and the things that are hidden will become revealed to him." The problem arises when we stop looking at the direction the Christ was pointing and fix our focus on just who was pointing, in other words, becoming lovers of the lamp instead of lover of the light.

If one follow the ideas in the bible the God is Omnipresent, meaning ever where all the time. This means that God is present in every atom and molecule, so everything is God. I do believe that this is what the Christ was trying to teach. In the Gospel of Thomas 108) Jesus said, "He who will drink from my mouth will become like Me. I myself shall become he, and the things that are hidden will become revealed to him." The problem arises when we stop looking at the direction the Christ was pointing and fix our focus on just who was pointing, in other words, becoming lovers of the lamp instead of lover of the light.

No, this sounds more like pantheism than what Jesus was supposedly teaching.

Last edited:
Shiva left no trace. Could be real, but I see no evidence that Shiva even exists.

On the other hand, Christ "dwelled among us".
Did he? Or , are you taking the stories about him as real for granted.

Did he? Or , are you taking the stories about him as real for granted.
I don't take any of it for granted, anymore than an atheist would hand-wave over the entire thing - with a three years junior high catholic school diploma to back their atheism.

I'm no scholar, but I'm better than that.

I don't take any of it for granted, anymore than an atheist would hand-wave over the entire thing - with a three years junior high catholic school diploma to back their atheism.

I'm no scholar, but I'm better than that.

Hand wave over what? Religious stories that are nothing but stories?

Yes, it is an apparent force caused by the curvature of spacetime that mass causes.

Why should it be "inconsistent" if God doesn't exist? What property of gravity or observation supports this hypothesis of yours?
It is invisible and yet it a force to recon with.

The Chicago Cubs won the world Series and Trump beat Hillary in the same year, if that's not enough proof that God exists for you I don't know what is.

What does God think of this:

"Screw the illegals I wouldn't care if we load them all on a plane and throw them out with no parachute over Mexico city"

You know who said that?

You did.

That is some evil stuff.

If your God is real things might get a little hot for you.

What does God think of this:

"Screw the illegals I wouldn't care if we load them all on a plane and throw them out with no parachute over Mexico city"

You know who said that?

You did.

That is some evil stuff.

If your God is real things might get a little hot for you.
Uhm taking a post out of context to make a point ?

Yup that's what the left does that's why I always say liberal MSM half truths are more dangerous then the full truth.

There is no evidence of any God(s)

Uhm taking a post out of context to make a point ?

Yup that's what the left does that's why I always say liberal MSM half truths are more dangerous then the full truth.
There is no context in which that isn't evil. You weren't joking.

Here is the whole post

Are you really suggesting I am not an American citizen with a avatar of Bear, for the Chicago bears?

Once again the word got out say you're seeking asssylum...like the word got out when Obama sent all the illegal rapist killer Mexicans with the dream act a hallmark card and the lefts Sanctuary city and states.

Screw the illegals I wouldn't care if we load them all on a plane and throw them out with no parachute over Mexico city, The left really needs to quit exploiting brown people for cheap farm labor.

Remember Kate, she died in her father arms after an illegal killed her.

View attachment 67390861

See I can be nice or nasty as you.

There is no context in which that isn't evil. You weren't joking.

Here is the whole post
Of course you were taking it out of context you didn't read the posts before or after.

Back
Top Bottom