• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is The Scientific Evidence That God Exists?

Prove live came into existence by itself. Prove that various fields of science cannot assist in any discussion of GOD. Prove that archeology isn't a scientific study.
That is not a fair question besides the Bible does not just say God created the 1st life on earth does it? It says God created man and women from one of the man's ribs. That is easy to prove false. Man evolved on earth he was not created. Archeology proves that, We have found many of man's ancestors.

Stainley Miller's experiment is a failure. The environment was designed for biological life and biological life was designed for this environment. And highly detailed biological life occurred as though spontaneous. So there must be a designer and that designer was the Creator, if not so, prove me wrong.

...Do you think the Miller-Urey Experiment is the only one that has ever been conducted on Abiogenesis?

For that matter, do you think Evolution requires Abiogenesis to be true for Evolution to be true? Evolution is a verified fact with observed speciation even if Abiogenesis isn't.

Stainley Miller's experiment is a failure. The environment was designed for biological life and biological life was designed for this environment. And highly detailed biological life occurred as though spontaneous. So there must be a designer and that designer was the Creator, if not so, prove me wrong.
Prove yourself right first, as you are the one making the claim of a creator!
And no, the experiment was not a failure. It wasn't designed for life. Your statement demonstrates you have no idea what you're talking about or what the experiment [and I'd add science in general] was for. THe experiment was to simulate environmental conditions of early earth to see if organic molecules can come from inorganic sources, which the experiment demonstrated. It's all about chemistry, not magic.

Prove live came into existence by itself. Prove that various fields of science cannot assist in any discussion of GOD. Prove that archeology isn't a scientific study.
Prove there's a god/"creator" and then prove said god did it!

yes......open your eyes......everything you see is scientific evidence.....

That is rather vague and not very well defined.

What is your definition of 'scientific evidence'

What you see with your eyes is evidence of what humans and/or Nature has produced, you can only believe an involvement of a God exists, there is absolutely no evidence to support that belief.
If you really believe the stories in the Bible, you might ask yourself why there are stories about your God doing things which wouldn't require faith alone like floding the entire Earth, turning people to salt, etc. but no longer takes a active role, or at least people have wised up to the fact that there was no God involved in events which took place naturally and/or locally in the past, but the people at the time lacked adequate knowledge to recognize the true cause leaving them susceptible to believing they were acts of a God.
Yes, open up YOUR eyes.

What you see with your eyes is evidence of what humans and/or Nature has produced, you can only believe an involvement of a God exists, there is absolutely no evidence to support that belief.
If you really believe the stories in the Bible, you might ask yourself why there are stories about your God doing things which wouldn't require faith alone like floding the entire Earth, turning people to salt, etc. but no longer takes a active role, or at least people have wised up to the fact that there was no God involved in events which took place naturally and/or locally in the past, but the people at the time lacked adequate knowledge to recognize the true cause leaving them susceptible to believing they were acts of a God.
Yes, open up YOUR eyes.
the Bible is not the reason I believe in God.....the God of the Bible has some credence but as you point out there are just too many vengeful and un-Godlike descriptions in the Bible that make no sense.......man wrote the Bible with good intentions I think but ended up using it as a political system based in mankind's fear of death and the unknown.......when I open my eyes I see a world that is not even cell like in size in a universe unimaginably vast......yet despite our smallness we have the ability to see this......I believe God to be a creator from another world capable of creating us......I find no logic in believing that it all just happened.....so who created the Big Bang.......God only knows

when whoever or whatever created us they gave us the ultimate wisdom to live together......that wisdom is Love.....we have not evolved enough to accept this......ultimately we will

the Bible is not the reason I believe in God.....the God of the Bible has some credence but as you point out there are just too many vengeful and un-Godlike descriptions in the Bible that make no sense.......man wrote the Bible with good intentions I think but ended up using it as a political system based in mankind's fear of death and the unknown.......when I open my eyes I see a world that is not even cell like in size in a universe unimaginably vast......yet despite our smallness we have the ability to see this......I believe God to be a creator from another world capable of creating us......I find no logic in believing that it all just happened.....so who created the Big Bang.......God only knows

when whoever or whatever created us they gave us the ultimate wisdom to live together......that wisdom is Love.....we have not evolved enough to accept this......ultimately we will
And I respect your, and others, Right to believe as you wish for whatever reasons you find acceptable, but draw a line at the point in which such beliefs begin to become imposed upon others who disagree with your or another religions God beliefs.

Yes, open up YOUR eyes.
If there are no such thing as LUCK, then GOD must exist. One must believe in one or the other or perhaps a combination, but what is more foolish --- a belief that things just happen or that things are directed? Serendipity seems to call into question LUCK, because of its repetitive nature.

If there are no such thing as LUCK, then GOD must exist. One must believe in one or the other or perhaps a combination, but what is more foolish --- a belief that things just happen or that things are directed? Serendipity seems to call into question LUCK, because of its repetitive nature.
I find no evidence that LUCK does not exist, so that would negate a NEED of a God.

Perhaps you could elaborate what you mean by "calls into question LUCK" as I have no idea what you're attempting to say.

I find no evidence that LUCK does not exist, so that would negate a NEED of a God.

Perhaps you could elaborate what you mean by "calls into question LUCK" as I have no idea what you're attempting to say.
Even luck involves a god...the god of good luck...

"Those setting a table for the god of Good Luck,
And those filling up cups of mixed wine for the god of Destiny." Isaiah 65:11

Even luck involves a god...the god of good luck...

"Those setting a table for the god of Good Luck,
And those filling up cups of mixed wine for the god of Destiny." Isaiah 65:11
While you may INSERT a God, there is no actual NEED of a God, of good or bad luck, chance alone is sufficient.
Just how many Gods do you believe in?

While you may INSERT a God, there is no actual NEED of a God, of good or bad luck, chance alone is sufficient.
Just how many Gods do you believe in?
I believe in only One...the True God, Jehovah...but there are many false gods...

I am going to laugh when it's finally proven life came from outer space

I believe in only One...the True God, Jehovah...but there are many false gods...
Then you only believe in one more than I do, that's evolution.

Why? You don't seem to be supporting your claim Just because you say so does not suffice.

Why? You don't seem to be supporting your claim Just because you say so does not suffice.
ANSWER

Proverbs 16:33
The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the Lord.

James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Ecclesiastes 9:11
Again I saw that under the sun the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise, nor riches to the intelligent, nor favor to those with knowledge, but time and chance happen to them all.

Proverbs 16:9
The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.

Romans 8:28-30
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified.

Isaiah 46:9-10
Remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,’

Psalm 115:3
Our God is in the heavens; he does all that he pleases.

Luke 1:37
For nothing will be impossible with God.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

Ephesians 1:11
In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.

Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Romans 8:28
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Colossians 3:23
Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men,

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Matthew 4:7
Jesus said to him, “Again it is written, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’”

Ecclesiastes 9:11-12
Again I saw that under the sun the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise, nor riches to the intelligent, nor favor to those with knowledge, but time and chance happen to them all. For man does not know his time. Like fish that are taken in an evil net, and like birds that are caught in a snare, so the children of man are snared at an evil time, when it suddenly falls upon them.

Deuteronomy 8:18
You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth, that he may confirm his covenant that he swore to your fathers, as it is this day.

ANSWER

Proverbs 16:33
The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the Lord.

James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Ecclesiastes 9:11
Again I saw that under the sun the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise, nor riches to the intelligent, nor favor to those with knowledge, but time and chance happen to them all.

Proverbs 16:9
The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.

Romans 8:28-30
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified.

Isaiah 46:9-10
Remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,’

Psalm 115:3
Our God is in the heavens; he does all that he pleases.

Luke 1:37
For nothing will be impossible with God.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

Ephesians 1:11
In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.

Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Romans 8:28
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Colossians 3:23
Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men,

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Matthew 4:7
Jesus said to him, “Again it is written, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’”

Ecclesiastes 9:11-12
Again I saw that under the sun the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise, nor riches to the intelligent, nor favor to those with knowledge, but time and chance happen to them all. For man does not know his time. Like fish that are taken in an evil net, and like birds that are caught in a snare, so the children of man are snared at an evil time, when it suddenly falls upon them.

Deuteronomy 8:18
You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth, that he may confirm his covenant that he swore to your fathers, as it is this day.
And, random bible quotes do not support your claim.

Back
Top Bottom