• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is The Scientific Evidence That God Exists?

LittleNipper

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The case for a CREATOR: As hard as it is for some to swallow, the alternative is a much larger pill.

Video not available where I live. Perhaps it will show up in a Science Journal shortly?

There is no scientific proof of God, it is all speculation made worse by those who weaponize their beliefs to the point of trying to claim science helps them out.

Please cite those then. Better to review those directly than some monetized ad supported video by who knows who.
Please investigate Jonathan Wells who has received has a Ph.D., in Molecular and Cell Biology from the University of California at Berkele.

Please investigate Jonathan Wells who has received has a Ph.D., in Molecular and Cell Biology from the University of California at Berkele.
Please investigate Jonathan Wells and cite his published articles here that support your claim.

C’mon don’t be lazy about it.

Is sloth a sin? I’m not up to date on the latest in Christian mythology.

There is no scientific proof of God, it is all speculation made worse by those who weaponize their beliefs to the point of trying to claim science helps them out.
Prove live came into existence by itself. Prove that various fields of science cannot assist in any discussion of GOD. Prove that archeology isn't a scientific study.

The Chicago Cubs won the world Series and Trump beat Hillary in the same year, if that's not enough proof that God exists for you I don't know what is.

Please investigate Jonathan Wells and cite his published articles here that support your claim.

C’mon don’t be lazy about it.

Is sloth a sin? I’m not up to date on the latest in Christian mythology.
You can exhibit sloth but I must lead you around by the hand. If you are honestly interested, you will spend some of your own effort.

Prove live came into existence by itself. Prove that various fields of science cannot assist in any discussion of GOD. Prove that archeology isn't a scientific study.

I do not have to disprove God, you have the onus of proving god.

That is what scientific evidence means, provable and repeatable, and archeology has no direct scientific evidence of god either.

The Chicago Cubs won the world Series and Trump beat Hillary in the same year, if that's not enough proof that God exists for you I don't know what is.

Not a bad take on the matter.

You can exhibit sloth but I must lead you around by the hand. If you are honestly interested, you will spend some of your own effort.
OK so you are choosing the path of sloth. That’s fine, I suppose… a matter between you and your God I imagine. I do hope your God is not evangelical, otherwise he/she/it is likely to be rather upset at this laziness and unwilllingness to do any serious work to support its will.

Imagine, such failure to convert a heathen because you couldn’t even bring yourself to read then cite a peer reviewed article in a scientific journal.

And that would make Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. a fool or an idiot?

Mother Teresa confessed she felt no sense of God for much of her life.

You think MLK didn't have doubts aplenty, with the **** he went up against? He'd be a fool and an idiot both not to.

OK so you are choosing the path of sloth. That’s fine, I suppose… a matter between you and your God I imagine. I do hope your God is not evangelical, otherwise he/she/it is likely to be rather upset at this laziness and unwilllingness to do any serious work to support its will.

Imagine, such failure to convince a heathen because you couldn’t even bring yourself to read then cite a peer reviewed article in a scientific journal.
You may wish to review the following: So atheists are going to review Creationist research? I don't regard that which has no regard for anyone else honestly and thoroughly without bias.

Last edited:
You may wish to review the following:

I think you already forgot the “YouTube is not a peer-reviewed scientific journal” bit from a few minutes ago. God and I both feel pretty strongly that you need to stop with this slothful and potentially sinful sharing of monetized videos whose authors really want you to like and subscribe… and hit the bell!

Mother Teresa confessed she felt no sense of God for much of her life.

You think MLK didn't have doubts aplenty, with the **** he went up against? He'd be a fool and an idiot both not to.
Confessing that one faces doubts a lot, isn't like forever and always. And frankly, when it came to civil rights, I really doubt that "MLK" felt that "colored folk" were simply at the lower end of some evolutionary scale with whites at the top of the heap of natural selection ---- ever.

I think you already forgot the “YouTube is not a peer-reviewed scientific journal” bit from a few minutes ago. God and I both feel pretty strongly that you need to stop with this slothful and potentially sinful sharing of monetized videos whose authors really want you to like and subscribe… and hit the bell!
I think you forgot all the bias lectures and science shows your viewed during your "enlightenment". COSMOS and the SMITHSONIAN Science Channel were/are not "scientific journals;" however, that didn't prevent you from either watching nor accepting their values and opinions as "honestly scientific." OR did you ignore them too?

Considering nobody can say exactly what God is then I have a hard time with the notion that we have evidence for the existence of God.

Just saying God is "All powerful" isn't an explanation of what he/she is.

I cannot prove that you are rational although I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Back
Top Bottom