• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the Flu in the witness protection program?

Sorry, I'm not going to waste my time arguing against a litany of stupid, bad-faith strawman arguments. When you can find anyone of consequence who actually made those specific arguments and you're ready to discuss it like a grownup, feel free to PM me.
Buh Bye now.

The truth is not a CT. Big Pharm has raked in billions with the help of politicians and government officials.

Truth is anathema to some people. Feel free to produce some evidence that "Big Pharma" is controlling the supply of the flu.

YOU are a conservative? LMAO
awww.

you aren't going to try to defend you magical-thinking conspiracy theory?

such disappoint

I guess when all you have are ad homs, everything looks like a nail

when come back, bring debate

awww.

you aren't going to try to defend you magical-thinking conspiracy theory?

such disappoint

I guess when all you have are ad homs, everything looks like a nail

when come back, bring debate
No defense is needed. Big Pharm gets to donate to the CDC and politicians. Big Pharm has raked in billions because of their orders. Some "conspiracy", eh?

A conservative? LOL

The article is from September of 2020!!!!

So? Lockdowns/masking started in March 2020.

You’re trying WAY too hard. The level of desperate effort at gaslighting is a little sad to watch.

No defense is needed. Big Pharm gets to donate to the CDC and politicians. Big Pharm has raked in billions because of their orders. Some "conspiracy", eh?

A conservative? LOL

What exactly is Big Pharm donating to the CDC?

So? Lockdowns/masking started in March 2020.

You’re trying WAY too hard. The level of desperate effort at gaslighting is a little sad to watch.
This OP is about the Flu disappearing in late 2020 and ongoing. Your article from 2020 doesn't even have the complete data for 202 as stats aren't updated that quickly. try harder.

Like Trump, gas lighters say I failed and when called on it run and hide. Is this like ”Trump lied 35,435 times” and when asked for just one, I hear crickets?
"It [Covid-19] will be forgotten by August (2020)". Whatever happened to your firm prediction?

He won't tell you, because he invented it.
paradoxically, you can tell if something is true or not based on the poster's reaction to it:
If that poster says a thing is false, then the thing is most likely true
If that poster says a thing is true, then the thing is most likely false

...an abysmal public track record of predictions and claims

This OP is about the Flu disappearing in late 2020 and ongoing. Your article from 2020 doesn't even have the complete data for 202 as stats aren't updated that quickly. try harder.

This is from last season:

Masks work for COVID even though millions were infected and died? This lunacy that "masks work" must stop. What you're saying is that masks "work" for the Flu but noty against COVID and the left is too dumb to see the illogic of their claims.

Masking, social distancing, and vaccination are all attempts at mitigating the spread of the virus.

Lots of people who wear seat belts and stop at traffic lights also still die in traffic accidents. Lots of people who eat right, don't smoke, and exercise regularly still die of heart attacks.

So by your logic, we should get rid of all seat belts and traffic lights too, and stop the recommendations to eat right, stop smoking, and exercise regularly too, am I right?

This is from last season:

From 45 million down to 455? This is cray cray time.

What everyone here is saying is this:

The flu declined because of masks but Covid increased dramatically because of masks. It is an admission that masks do NOT work against COVID if you claim they work against the FLU and that is why the flu went away but COVID didn't.

Masking, social distancing, and vaccination are all attempts at mitigating the spread of the virus.

Lots of people who wear seat belts and stop at traffic lights also still die in traffic accidents. Lots of people who eat right, don't smoke, and exercise regularly still die of heart attacks.

So by your logic, we should get rid of all seat belts and traffic lights too, and stop the recommendations to eat right, stop smoking, and exercise regularly too, am I right?
Your masks alleging produced millions upon millions of COVID infections but stopped the flu dead in its tracks???

some people just need to constantly be told that they're pretty and smart so they'll stop embarrassing themselves. it's a weak ego thing.

Your masks alleging produced millions upon millions of COVID infections but stopped the flu dead in its tracks???

Yeah sure. The original Covid strain was far more transmissible than the flu. The Omicron variant was multiple times even more transmissible than the original variant. Why is this so hard?

Yeah sure. The original Covid strain was far more transmissible than the flu. The Omicron variant was multiple times even more transmissible than the original variant. Why is this so hard?
Must be more transmissible, eh? Millions of people got Covid wearing them and no one got the flu.

A word of warning. This could be your reality very soon. On the day free tests are discontinued, UK Covid infections reach their highest recorded levels.

Numbers will drop from now, since fewer tests will be done.

Does anyone here know anyone who has died from the flu in the past two years or even anyone who has been infected with it? When I asked this question of the "scientists", "doctors" and other "experts" here, I got a super stupid reply that maybe mitigation efforts against Covid (that didn't work) must be the reason. No one explained how this could be other than to say another stupid thing that people are washing their hands more with no evidence this is the case other than crazy speculation. Some other idiots say that it is "masks", but can't explain how COVID goes right through masks but the Flu VIRUS (both are viruses for those who are unaware) does not go through masks even though both are the same size. I thought about comments I saw from various bloggers that maybe it's because the flu is less infectious but since masks allow in the virus because it is 2-10 microns in size and masks don't stop anything less than 3, this means that the flu VIRUS would get through just like Covid does.

All I can figure is Big Pharm has the flu under lock and key until they steal a trillion more dollars from the public. "They" being Big Pharm and gubment officials who have millions invested in Big Pharm. I hear there have been some spottings of Mr. flu but he always goes back into hiding. If anyone has Mr. Flu, capture him and bring him back, and put the above mafia bosses out of business.
Dude. How is flu spread?

Is it more or less infectious than Covid?

Let us start there before we go to anymore of your whackadoodle conspiracy theories.

But my guess is that you prefer tinfoilhat over critical thinking.

Dude. How is flu spread?

Is it more or less infectious than Covid?

Let us start there before we go to anymore of your whackadoodle conspiracy theories.

But my guess is that you prefer tinfoilhat over critical thinking.
Coughs and sneezes?

Back
Top Bottom