• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the Flu in the witness protection program?

My post was to say I was doing hard physical labor and I had no desire to read the link. Posters should be courteous anyway and include as many excer[pts as needed to convey the point they are trying to make.

Leftists don't do that cause they are lazy and ill-informed.

So I post a link, and you tell us leftist don't do that because they are lazy and ill-informed- but you don't read the links because you are hardworking and well-informed?

Do you really believe this nonsense you are posting? Come on, seriously: are you doing this with a straight face? 🤣

Not all medications being prescribed have been around for decades. The most effective new ones have only just been approved by the FDA. Do you only take things that have been around for decades?
I take things that work

Because this one affects the old, the weak. That's why.
Predictably you demonstrate how utterly (deliberately?), clueless your posts are.

No evidence of your CLAIM. People died in states with masks and in many cases at higher levels than those without masks.

Plenty of evidence of it. It is a fact. States don't wear masks and take other precautions, people do. Being in a state means nothing. How people behave no matter where they live is all that matters.

Been moving rocks and dirt all day. Some of you should get some exercise too.

Does that work bring you in close contact with infected people? And if you are so busy how to you find time to post so much garbage? You u should stick to moving rocks and dirt. And you have no idea how much physical exercise anyone here gets. But it is apparent that you could use more heavy lifting in the thinking department.

No proof that masks saved even one life. Just claims and speculation and hypothesis. The states that mandated masks fared no better.

Plenty of evidence that masks,along with other mitigating behavior and vaccines, cuts down in infection rates and severity of the disease.

No one ever made your straw man claim that just a mask saves lives.

States don't wear masks, people do.

Predictably you demonstrate how utterly (deliberately?), clueless your posts are.
Did someone post something?

Oh, WAIT! I can't see it cause there is no excerpt(s)

Does that work bring you in close contact with infected people? And if you are so busy how to you find time to post so much garbage? You u should stick to moving rocks and dirt. And you have no idea how much physical exercise anyone here gets. But it is apparent that you could use more heavy lifting in the thinking department.
It's my general sense that some of the leftists here are couch potatoes tapping away at keyboards while eating chips and drinking malts paid for by their parents, who and shaped like Casper at 200 plus pounds and are as white as Casper due to lack of sun and physical exercise. Others are older hippie types or government workers who are unmonitored and can use their work computer, nerdy typoes paid a lot of money for some gubment office job where they accomplish absolutely nothing.

It's my general sense that some of the leftists here are couch potatoes tapping away at keyboards while eating chips and drinking malts paid for by their parents, who and shaped like Casper at 200 plus pounds and are as white as Casper due to lack of sun and physical exercise. Others are older hippie types or government workers who are unmonitored and can use their work computer, nerdy typoes paid a lot of money for some gubment office job where they accomplish absolutely nothing.

Your general sense is wrong. That is your problem. You see things that aren't there based on your own biases that you obviously demonstrate in this very post.

No evidence of your CLAIM. People died in states with masks and in many cases at higher levels than those without masks.
Good lord look at how simply they think.

Conservatives are simply incapable of beyond single-variable thinking.

Does anyone here know anyone who has died from the flu in the past two years or even anyone who has been infected with it? When I asked this question of the "scientists", "doctors" and other "experts" here, I got a super stupid reply that maybe mitigation efforts against Covid (that didn't work) must be the reason. No one explained how this could be other than to say another stupid thing that people are washing their hands more with no evidence this is the case other than crazy speculation. Some other idiots say that it is "masks", but can't explain how COVID goes right through masks but the Flu VIRUS (both are viruses for those who are unaware) does not go through masks even though both are the same size. I thought about comments I saw from various bloggers that maybe it's because the flu is less infectious but since masks allow in the virus because it is 2-10 microns in size and masks don't stop anything less than 3, this means that the flu VIRUS would get through just like Covid does.

All I can figure is Big Pharm has the flu under lock and key until they steal a trillion more dollars from the public. "They" being Big Pharm and gubment officials who have millions invested in Big Pharm. I hear there have been some spottings of Mr. flu but he always goes back into hiding. If anyone has Mr. Flu, capture him and bring him back, and put the above mafia bosses out of business.

Some... most, of the stuff you post is amazing. Simply amazing.

God bless you my friend. God bless you.

Back
Top Bottom