• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the Flu in the witness protection program?

I was about to say "This thread didn't age well" but then I realized it wasn't from early 2020.

I was about to say "This thread didn't age well" but then I realized it wasn't from early 2020.
If it was early 2020 the flu hadn’t disappeared then. It did during Covid. Think! reason!

seems you can’t explain why the flu disappeared either.
So, exactly what is your evidence that the flu disappeared?

You can't use CDC numbers because you've spent the past two years scoffing at their information.

People wearing masks. Greatly reduced social mobility. More people working from home. No big gatherings. People no longer allowed at work while sick.

It didn't disappear. I'm sure many of you people got the flu as well as the Covid.

the OP, due to constantly being wrong, should self impose a 3 decade topic ban (no medical posts).

that way he'll save himself a ton of stress. he won't have to spend the rest of his life trying to convince everyone that he's right when he's constantly wrong.

his ego takes a beating and he can never recover from being wrong so much.

The irony of this post can't be measured because it is just to big.

If it was early 2020 the flu hadn’t disappeared then. It did during Covid. Think! reason!
Lately people have been bringing up your Pandemic fails so I thought this was another one. My bad.

You gave all kinds of good reasons, and then dismissed them based on idiotic assumptions, as I pointed out.
You pointed out nothing at all.

People wearing masks. Greatly reduced social mobility. More people working from home. No big gatherings. People no longer allowed at work while sick.

It didn't disappear. I'm sure many of you people got the flu as well as the Covid.
Didn’t work for Covid did it? Think, my friend, think.

Lately people have been bringing up your Pandemic fails so I thought this was another one. My bad.
Like Trump, gas lighters say I failed and when called on it run and hide. Is this like ”Trump lied 35,435 times” and when asked for just one, I hear crickets?

Didn’t work for Covid did it? Think, my friend, think.
Covid is significantly more contagious than the flu.

Do you think more or less people would have been infected with Covid if there were no mask wearing or social distancing?

Like Trump, gas lighters say I failed and when called on it run and hide. Is this like ”Trump lied 35,435 times” and when asked for just one, I hear crickets?
Here I am.

I need you to admit your failings regarding Covid. You need me back on your team to get the Conservatives back in the White House. Go through some of your older posts and admit you were wrong. I can't be associated with deplorable or Q types. We need to get back to rational Conservative values minus the racism and Nazi support hopefully. I've admitted were I was wrong. It's time to let go of the ego and be real.

Does anyone here know anyone who has died from the flu in the past two years or even anyone who has been infected with it? When I asked this question of the "scientists", "doctors" and other "experts" here, I got a super stupid reply that maybe mitigation efforts against Covid (that didn't work) must be the reason. No one explained how this could be other than to say another stupid thing that people are washing their hands more with no evidence this is the case other than crazy speculation. Some other idiots say that it is "masks", but can't explain how COVID goes right through masks but the Flu VIRUS (both are viruses for those who are unaware) does not go through masks even though both are the same size. I thought about comments I saw from various bloggers that maybe it's because the flu is less infectious but since masks allow in the virus because it is 2-10 microns in size and masks don't stop anything less than 3, this means that the flu VIRUS would get through just like Covid does.

All I can figure is Big Pharm has the flu under lock and key until they steal a trillion more dollars from the public. "They" being Big Pharm and gubment officials who have millions invested in Big Pharm. I hear there have been some spottings of Mr. flu but he always goes back into hiding. If anyone has Mr. Flu, capture him and bring him back, and put the above mafia bosses out of business.
Or you steadfastly refuse to understand how all of this works. After all this time.

Does anyone here know anyone who has died from the flu in the past two years or even anyone who has been infected with it? When I asked this question of the "scientists", "doctors" and other "experts" here, I got a super stupid reply that maybe mitigation efforts against Covid (that didn't work) must be the reason. No one explained how this could be other than to say another stupid thing that people are washing their hands more with no evidence this is the case other than crazy speculation. Some other idiots say that it is "masks", but can't explain how COVID goes right through masks but the Flu VIRUS (both are viruses for those who are unaware) does not go through masks even though both are the same size. I thought about comments I saw from various bloggers that maybe it's because the flu is less infectious but since masks allow in the virus because it is 2-10 microns in size and masks don't stop anything less than 3, this means that the flu VIRUS would get through just like Covid does.

All I can figure is Big Pharm has the flu under lock and key until they steal a trillion more dollars from the public. "They" being Big Pharm and gubment officials who have millions invested in Big Pharm. I hear there have been some spottings of Mr. flu but he always goes back into hiding. If anyone has Mr. Flu, capture him and bring him back, and put the above mafia bosses out of business.
Maybe more people have gotten the flu without realizing it in previous seasons and the herd immunity has reached saturation level. Faucet has said in the past that people who had the flu have a greater immunity to it. Don't know why he can't admit the same for covid.

The irony of this post can't be measured because it is just to big.
I just like the fact that COVID is an East Coast big city only problem.

Why is this such a big mystery?

All the drastic measures taken to control Covid, like masks, closure of schools and day care, closure of offices, social distancing, etc… have also be effective in curbing the transmission of influenza.

Why do people still engage him in these covid threads? Just let him have an echo chamber.

Well, it’s either that, or looking for Trump’s stolen election results, or Obama’s secret birth certificate, or Hillary‘s pedophilia ring, or those Jewish space lasers, etc, etc….

It’s just a relentless nonstop hailstorm of bulls—t.

I see a load of stupid assumptions and little else. Well, some batshit conspiracy garbage thrown in for good measure, i guess.
You don't have a clue as to what a CT is.

Back
Top Bottom