• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is the Flu in the witness protection program?

Why is this such a big mystery?

All the drastic measures taken to control Covid, like masks, closure of schools and day care, closure of offices, social distancing, etc… have also be effective in curbing the transmission of influenza.

I am not looking for a link to an opinion from a blogger. Thanks anyway.

Well, it’s either that, or looking for Trump’s stolen election results, or Obama’s secret birth certificate, or Hillary‘s pedophilia ring, or those Jewish space lasers, etc, etc….

It’s just a relentless nonstop hailstorm of bulls—t.
All people have to do is put me on ignore if they don't want to learn.

Lately people have been bringing up your Pandemic fails so I thought this was another one. My bad.
Says the one who makes claims that he can't prove. Every single one of your posts amount to:

You
You're wrong but I don't know why and have no argument

Elaborate on that. Explain how it "didn't work for Covid".
Millions of infections and a whiole ton of deaths. If you call that "masks work", let me know.

Covid is significantly more contagious than the flu.

Do you think more or less people would have been infected with Covid if there were no mask wearing or social distancing?
The same, as has been PROVEN by comparing the states WITH mask mandates to those without.

Here I am.

I need you to admit your failings regarding Covid. You need me back on your team to get the Conservatives back in the White House. Go through some of your older posts and admit you were wrong. I can't be associated with deplorable or Q types. We need to get back to rational Conservative values minus the racism and Nazi support hopefully. I've admitted were I was wrong. It's time to let go of the ego and be real.
Why in the eff would anyone want you on their team? It's like Jake tapper telling a conservative he needs Jake and if he's good, Jake will go easy on him. This is why everyone hates Trump. He doesn't kiss the ass of the media or anyone else and laughs off that same group saying he "lies 37,675 times" when they can't even cite one. I don't want or need your support and if you contend you are even close to being a conservative, THAT would top any lie Trump may have ever told. Not me, because I don't lie.

Nope. Old title that shows up when you,link the current report for some reason.

Also your statement proves you didn't even open the link.
I don't open links without an excerpt. You know this.

Or you steadfastly refuse to understand how all of this works. After all this time.
That's why I made the thread. For smart people like yourself to clue me in.

Maybe more people have gotten the flu without realizing it in previous seasons and the herd immunity has reached saturation level. Faucet has said in the past that people who had the flu have a greater immunity to it. Don't know why he can't admit the same for covid.

Probably because he is in bed with the honchos at Big Pharm.

Why do people still engage him in these covid threads? Just let him have an echo chamber.
It's why I just thought I'd drop a data cherry bomb in the toilet and walk away. The OP premise only works when one is intentionally ignorant of the facts, and in the age of information, there are very few excuses for not availing oneself of data.

I think anyone who has the flu...well, they just say it's COVID.
I hear heart attacks and stubbed toes also were cured. ;)

Why is this such a big mystery?

All the drastic measures taken to control Covid, like masks, closure of schools and day care, closure of offices, social distancing, etc… have also be effective in curbing the transmission of influenza.

See the first post of this threaqd. Thanks. I hate repeating myself.

Fail thread is pure fail... again.
Ummmm, why? Because none of you can answer it? LMAO. This is the same o samo where the left calls black wi=hite and truth a lie.

Ummmm, why? Because none of you can answer it? LMAO. This is the same o samo where the left calls black wi=hite and truth a lie.

What truth? You have hounded this area of the forum for months now largely based on conspiracy theory and flawed logic.

It's why I just thought I'd drop a data cherry bomb in the toilet and walk away. The OP premise only works when one is intentionally ignorant of the facts, and in the age of information, there are very few excuses for not availing oneself of data.
Really? Then drop the truth about Covid on us, brother!

I hear heart attacks and stubbed toes also were cured. ;)
Unisured 250-pound person with a history of heart disease goes into the hospital with chest pains and is put on life support. Nurse sees he put him down on the chart as a COVID patient. "Doc, did you take a COVID test?" The doctor, irritated says "Nurse, didn't you see him sniffle when he came in?" and the nurse says "Doc, he could have had the flu!" The doctor goes into a fit of rage and says "How in the hell do you think this hospital can run and I can pay for my Bentley if we call it the FLU!! You stupid idiot. We don't get paid for the FLU!. I don't need no stupid test. I know Covid when I see it."

What truth? You have hounded this area of the forum for months now largely based on conspiracy theory and flawed logic.
Yet, not a one of you can show why my posts are a CT (you don't know what a CT is). All any of you do is say "You're wrong" and think that is debating.

Unisured 250-pound person with a history of heart disease goes into the hospital with chest pains and is put on life support. Nurse sees he put him down on the chart as a COVID patient. "Doc, did you take a COVID test?" The doctor, irritated says "Nurse, didn't you see him sniffle when he came in?" and the nurse says "Doc, he could have had the flu!" The doctor goes into a fit of rage and says "How in the hell do you think this hospital can run and I can pay for my Bentley if we call it the FLU!! You stupid idiot. We don't get paid for the FLU!. I don't need no stupid test. I know Covid when I see it."
Exaggerate much? I know that counts were way off in some cases, but I think policies came from up higher than the staff level.

Exaggerate much? I know that counts were way off in some cases, but I think policies came from up higher than the staff level.
Do you really think that a hospital isn't going to look under rocks for COVID when they get MORE per patient if that patient has COVID and don't have to worry about whether or not he has a Cadillac health plan?

Really? Then drop the truth about Covid on us, brother!
Feel free to search through all my posts on the topic. This thread, however, is about the flu and how the OP thinks it disappeared when it actually didn't.

Feel free to search through all my posts on the topic. This thread, however, is about the flu and how the OP thinks it disappeared when it actually didn't.
I'm sure you're an expert on the flu too; so bring us your knowledge. I'm all eyes. 👀

Do you really think that a hospital isn't going to look under rocks for COVID when they get MORE per patient if that patient has COVID and don't have to worry about whether or not he has a Cadillac health plan?
I'm sure there were some unscrupulous types that pushed the financial aspects.

Yet, not a one of you can show why my posts are a CT (you don't know what a CT is). All any of you do is say "You're wrong" and think that is debating.

You have not proven anything, despite the "I hate repeating myself" nonsense.

I'm sure there were some unscrupulous types that pushed the financial aspects.
When I went to the hospital and they tested me, they put down COVID and when I asked them how they knew it wasn't OMI, they said as far as they were concerned it was all COVID and didn't matter. I am not saying I had the common Flu but I am saying they don't test for it and it is not in the best interests of ANY hospital or ANY doctor to call it the flu.

Back
Top Bottom