• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

IQ test

y3e5enyp.jpg

This mock test is obviously designed to work as a self-esteem booster for the test-taker. Too far off to do just that for me though.

Really? So did you score 200? What character represents it? It took me about 45 minutes and I'm still not sure which one I missed.
Huh?

I scored the 190 I linked earlier. How many times are you guys taking it? This was my only try, and did it rather quickly.

It was way too easy.

Huh?

I scored the 190 I linked earlier. How many times are you guys taking it? This was my only try, and did it rather quickly.

It was way too easy.

I missed your earlier post, nevermind.

You sure are humble, lol.

I missed your earlier post, nevermind.

You sure are humble, lol.

"how many times, guys?" "my only try", "rather quickly" n "too easy for me"

Humble indeed. Ooh, wow,190?!

200 .. but, not by myself.

I got stuck on three questions and called my significant other over and she helped me figure them out.

So between the two of us we could give da Vinci a run for his lira on Jeopardy .. as long as she poses the math questions.

I don't do humble well...

Your IQ Score:

Average

(★★)

Most people's IQ is 90~100

I clicked I don't know to 2 and guessed 2 because I didn't want to think about it.

180. Just guessed 18 and 19 I think. Diagonal numbers and the one with the letters.

Your IQ Score:

Average

(★★)

Most people's IQ is 90~100

I clicked I don't know to 2 and guessed 2 because I didn't want to think about it.

Me too.

Don't know twice, guessed two that were making my head hurt.:lamo

I honestly wasn't familiar with the format of a couple of them. I think I probably could've scored higher with some more prep time.

Which ones? I gave up on the numbers in the squares and the letters in the squares. Just didn't want to take the time to figure out all the permutations. Still

160 isn't bad.

Back
Top Bottom