• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Indiana: Individual Rates to increase 72% under Obamacare

Giving a little food means nothing. its like SNAP, how do you get the food with no bus pass or gas?
I can tell you really don't have much exposure to real poverty.

Washington state legislators that spend $300 million on Healthcare for foreign criminals while US CITIZENS are not allowed to buy $10 in pain pills.

That's funny. I just went to Walgreens this morning and bought pain pills. Didn't even need to use my insurance. They didn't even card me.

Seriously, why do you keep pushing this non-factual biased stance?

Giving a little food means nothing. its like SNAP, how do you get the food with no bus pass or gas?

Nationalism is legal and is WHY USA even exists. its for US CITIZENS. Funny how some people dont get that and put foreigners above USA. kind of like the TRAITOR SCUM of the Washington state legislators that spend $300 million on Healthcare for foreign criminals while US CITIZENS are not allowed to
buy $10 in pain pills.

And there go the goal posts, headed on down the field. :roll:

I can tell you really don't have much exposure to real poverty.

That's funny. I just went to Walgreens this morning and bought pain pills. Didn't even need to use my insurance. They didn't even card me.

Seriously, why do you keep pushing this non-factual biased stance?

How did you buy your pills without a script from a Criminal extorsionist Dr? OPPS! Your the one in the insurance fantasy land while the rest of us suffer with no HC.

See in the real HC system of Mexico. You can buy ANYTHING with no Dr Script. Therefore, no extorsion is posible, if the Dr charges to much, you just find another Dr or
look up the dosage yourself.

Real poverty is a life time income less than SSDI. So STFU. Disabled and I get no disability.

They stay in business to keep thier fat salarys up. Proof is living on the streets. They give you nothing. Go ask some time.

Chinaman has all the jobs and the collar of the Chinamans salary makes doing any high value work in USA pointless, might as well just take the same pay in the crap job!

Why are businesses responsible for people living in the streets? Are not some people responsible for their own choices, and the outcome of those choices?

Your narrow view of what is or is not the responsibility of other people is quite...... narrow.

Why are businesses responsible for people living in the streets? Are not some people responsible for their own choices, and the outcome of those choices?

Your narrow view of what is or is not the responsibility of other people is quite...... narrow.

Then maybe the businesses should stay out of the way, and let people build homes and live.

And keep public bathrooms public.
and allow the poor to stand or sleep on public areas..........

One day business will face the consiquences of THIER choices when 100,000 armed homeless eliminate all the oppressive laws and eliminate all those "businesss" that
oppress there EXISTENCE.

Since when is SLEEPING a CRIME?

And there go the goal posts, headed on down the field. :roll:

And there goes the lies of the all the "free stuff" the poor get in USA.

In the resto of the western world you get,

a bathroom
a place to sleep
Healthcare
cloths
somecash
a way to get around

but in USA, sleeping is made a crime.............

What you mean to say is some insurance rates, not all insurance rates. What Obama really failed to do was be honest with what is a basic requirement for the ACA to work, drawing in young healthy people who may not need or otherwise wish to purchase health insurance either by having them buy health insurance or collecting a fee, is the only way to afford to pay for all the elderly and sickly people who do require health care and may otherwise not have been able to get it due to pre-existing conditions. These people will pay less and in some cases will have their first access to healthcare, whereas other people will not benefit as much.

Some people get more out of it than others, Obama should have been more straight forward about it

Oh all those lucky sick and elderly. I'm going to stomp my feet.

a bathroom
a place to sleep
Healthcare
cloths
somecash
a way to get around

Nothing is free, how many times must you be told that? Somebody is paying for it, and obviously it isn't you. At what point does somebody else' responsibility for YOU end?

As shelters are provided for those truly in need, a public bench is not your loft.

From your own article.... $100. That is a 'big fat check', when some people pay premiums of $10,000 plus?

You must have quite interesting view of what a 'big fat check' is.....

Spend it wisely. You'll need every penny of that 'big fat check'.

Some people were getting $500 checks or more. Perhaps not for you, but thats a big fat check for a lot of people. If people were paying premiums of $10K before Obamacare....their rates will likely go down especially if they were on COBRA.

a bathroom
a place to sleep
Healthcare
cloths
somecash
a way to get around

Perhaps a "free" one way ticket to one of these "places in the rest of the western world" is the next logical step in our social "safety net" programs. ;)

Some people were getting $500 checks or more. Perhaps not for you, but thats a big fat check for a lot of people. If people were paying premiums of $10K before Obamacare....their rates will likely go down especially if they were on COBRA.

Not according to your article, nor according to my experience, since I've worked with those rebates.

Do you understand what COBRA is? That means the employer isn't paying for their insurance, and they are paying the entire premium. It's still a part of a group policy, not an individual policy.

Not according to your article, nor according to my experience, since I've worked with those rebates.

Do you understand what COBRA is? That means the employer isn't paying for their insurance, and they are paying the entire premium. It's still a part of a group policy, not an individual policy.
I had to go on COBRA for a few months and all I remember is that it was super expensive. But if we didn't buy and there was a lapse in coverage then wanted to buy insurance again, we would have been turned down because I have a pre-existing condition.

Insurance was a scam before Obamacare.

I had to go on COBRA for a few months and all I remember is that it was super expensive. But if we didn't buy and there was a lapse in coverage then wanted to buy insurance again, we would have been turned down because I have a pre-existing condition.

Insurance was a scam before Obamacare.

It all depends on the insurance it's self. If you wanted all the bells and whistles (which under the ACA you are forced to buy) then there is a price for that. Now, everybody can have bells and whistles, paid for by other people.

Which doesn't change your statement in the OP..... average rebate is $100. That's a sad flag to run up the pole.

How did you buy your pills without a script from a Criminal extorsionist Dr?
Advil is over the counter. You should try some.

See in the real HC system of Mexico. You can buy ANYTHING with no Dr Script.
Wow...this sounds like it comes straight from a loser drug addict.

Real poverty is a life time income less than SSDI.
Says you.

So STFU. Disabled and I get no disability.
How 'bout I don't give a crap what your issues are? Freedom of speech is a bītch, ain't it?

Keep up with that racist wealth envy. Let's talk about "Chinamen" some more, huh? :)

But you did it, because you put your health above other discretionary things. Good for you.

Unlike some people who'd rather pay the cable bill, than insure themselves.

Advil is over the counter. You should try some.

Wow...this sounds like it comes straight from a loser drug addict.

Says you.

How 'bout I don't give a crap what your issues are? Freedom of speech is a bītch, ain't it?

Keep up with that racist wealth envy. Let's talk about "Chinamen" some more, huh? :)

One has to wonder exactly what the 'disability' is, that SSDI won't contribute to this 'citizens' life.... ;)

One has to wonder exactly what the 'disability' is, that SSDI won't contribute to this 'citizens' life.... ;)

Who knows. Judging by the posts, I'm about to think "wealth envy" is the disability.

Nothing is free, how many times must you be told that? Somebody is paying for it, and obviously it isn't you. At what point does somebody else' responsibility for YOU end?

As shelters are provided for those truly in need, a public bench is not your loft.

But your shelters are not enough for all.

And we can take care of our selves. but you DONT ALLOW us too. you send the police to steal our tents or anyother homw we build.

What is your logic for destorying another mans home?

Why cant I destroy your home in return?

All you allow is a bench, maybe its time to TAKE a few homes........as Ema said.

Ask for a job,
if no job ask for bread,
if no bread TAKE BREAD.

Perhaps a "free" one way ticket to one of these "places in the rest of the western world" is the next logical step in our social "safety net" programs. ;)

Sounds good to me! Then you can enjoy your millions of imported slaves and be JUST LIKE Dubai, that place you LOVE so much!

Jut print some more money to by the permanent visas we all need!

keep up you profiting from foreign criminals here and in China. US CITIZEN are seeing the truth that your all a bunch of TRAITORS looking to be shot.

How about you just go to Dubai, then you will have all the slaves and slavery laws you want with no democratic public to decieve and oppress.

remember the battle of Seatttle????

Trying to DISTRACT with racism BS agian? What dont you get about a good old American hatred of Japs, Chinamen, Mexicans, and all other NATIONALITIES.

Its called Nationalism BTW, and when a foreigner gets a job, Apartment, and helathcare (Yamato Engines for one) while a CITIZEN is homeless on the street IN HIS OWN COUNTRY. The powers that be just
created a MONSTER that will engulf them all................keep it up........the army of millions grows every day.............

101026_nickelsville.jpg

Last edited:

And we can take care of our selves. but you DONT ALLOW us too. you send the police to steal our tents or anyother homw we build.

All you allow is a bench, maybe its time to TAKE a few homes........as Ema said.

Ask for a job,
if no job ask for bread,
if no bread TAKE BREAD.

Looting and squatting for everyone! It's a revolution!

keep up you profiting from foreign criminals here and in China. US CITIZEN are seeing the truth that your all a bunch of TRAITORS looking to be shot.

How about you just go to Dubai, then you will have all the slaves and slavery laws you want with no democratic public to decieve and oppress.

remember the battle of Seatttle????

Trying to DISTRACT with racism BS agian? What dont you get about a good old American hatred of Japs, Chinamen, Mexicans, and all other NATIONALITIES.

Its called Nationalism BTW, and when a foreigner gets a job, Apartment, and helathcare (Yamato Engines for one) while a CITIZEN is homeless on the street IN HIS OWN COUNTRY. The powers that be just
created a MONSTER that will engulf them all................keep it up........the army of millions grows every day.............

View attachment 67150766

Yes! Yes! Let your hate flow! I think Al Sharpton can feel your hate from there!

It all depends on the insurance it's self. If you wanted all the bells and whistles (which under the ACA you are forced to buy) then there is a price for that. Now, everybody can have bells and whistles, paid for by other people.
You're not forced to buy all the bells and whistles. But speaking of "paid for by other people"...thats the premise of buying insurance. If you could afford to pay for health care, medicine, and surguries all by yourself then you wouldn't need to buy insurance at all. But these days very few can afford not to have insurance In otherwords, most of your healthcare is paid for by other people, too.

Which doesn't change your statement in the OP..... average rebate is $100. That's a sad flag to run up the pole.
According to the Indiana GOP politically appointed insurance commissioner, the rates will go up 72% ...not that they have. So is scaring people with misinformation and lies a better flag to run up the pole, iyo?

"....Even if you don't get a rebate, there's a good chance that these reforms are helping you as well because one easy way to meet the goal of spending 80 percent of every dollar on care is to charge less for your care," Obama said today.

"Because of this new rule, because of the fact that it improves the value of the coverage that you purchase, last year alone Americans saved $3.4 billion in lower premiums," he said....read....

Page 2: Obamacare Health Insurance Rebates: Who Gets a Check? - ABC News

Ask for a job,
if no job ask for bread,
if no bread TAKE BREAD.

Being homeless isn't a sin, nor is living as best you can. But with every post you make, you make it clear that you feel it is all owed to you, and that is wrong.

No one 'owes' you anything. The fact that things are done to help the homeless as best as possible, to assist those who needed it with food and shelter, doesn't mean every single person can be helped.

You claim a disability, yet apparently seek no help for it, yet demand that you be provided with food, clothing and shelter.

Assuming your homelessness is true, exactly how are you getting on the internet?

You're not forced to buy all the bells and whistles. But speaking of "paid for by other people"...thats the premise of buying insurance. If you could afford to pay for health care, medicine, and surguries all by yourself then you wouldn't need to buy insurance at all. But these days very few can afford not to have insurance In otherwords, most of your healthcare is paid for by other people, too.

According to the Indiana GOP politically appointed insurance commissioner, the rates will go up 72% ...not that they have. So is scaring people with misinformation and lies a better flag to run up the pole, iyo?

"....Even if you don't get a rebate, there's a good chance that these reforms are helping you as well because one easy way to meet the goal of spending 80 percent of every dollar on care is to charge less for your care," Obama said today.

"Because of this new rule, because of the fact that it improves the value of the coverage that you purchase, last year alone Americans saved $3.4 billion in lower premiums," he said....read....

Page 2: Obamacare Health Insurance Rebates: Who Gets a Check? - ABC News

Considering there are those who are not going to be paying at all for their 'insurance', and some who will be paying minimally and subsidized by taxpayers, it's a wee bit more than an 'insurance pool'.

Insurance is a method of payment, it is not access, nor does it fix what drives the cost of the insurance. It is also paying up front for what may or may not be used, considering no additional points of access have been created.

Actually, to date, what is paid in my premiums is very close to what I consume medically. And having made a point via negotiations with my employers through the years, I have maintained insurance through the employers. Therefore people outside my employer group plan are not paying for my insurance.

Considering we just received a letter for my spouse, who carries an individual catastrophic policy (the $5000 is fully funded by a savings account) that the policy cannot be renewed as it is once 2014 rolls in, that "keeping an insurance plan that you like' along with a few other statements have been less than truthful.

If you care to implicitly trust whatever is said regarding the insurance, be my guest. But there are so may falsehoods that have been spoken that there is no stability to anything declared from that source.

Back
Top Bottom