• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In Less Than 12 Hours, "2000 Mules" Grosses More Than One Million Dollars on Locals and Rumble

The Slug who told you the election was rigged is a known Liar. There are at least some verifiable lies even someone such as yourself didn't fall for, example, Day one, the size of the inaugural crowd. It was not the biggest in history. Photos show it wasn't. So if a person willingly lies about an easily disproven claim, what would be the barrier to claiming that because he was "Beaten Like A Drum", that the election was stolen by those mean people, voting for the old man, hiding in his basement.
I stopped reading @ slug. That type of vernacular indicates your hostile and partisan.

Many conservatives don't trust our government, to the extent that they think they need a bunch of guns to prevent government tyranny, yet you would allow that government to access your ballot to see how you voted?
If it was a concern to me I would vote in person.

You shouldn't get secrecy while others don't only because some people are overly paranoid.
Now we are back to where we started. Eliminate remote voting for everyone who is physically able to vote at the polls. Everyone is treated the same and they all have their privacy in tact.

If it was a concern to me I would vote in person.
Due to covid, in 2020. I voted by mail for the first time. From today forward I will only vote by mail, it's convenient, quick and secure. Those who believe
trumps claims of election fraud (he claimed the election was rigged in 2016, and he claimed the 2020 election was rigged 6 months before the election happened) are merely falling for the whining of a loser unable to accept his loss. You should try to be smarter than that.

Now we are back to where we started. Eliminate remote voting for everyone who is physically able to vote at the polls. Everyone is treated the same and they all have their privacy in tact.
Everyone is treated the same now. They all have to provide a signature that is not on the ballot. There is plenty of protections and mechanisms in place to verify mail in ballots of all kinds are as secure as voting in person, or at least very close to it.

You are not showing any evidence that it is a rational concern to fear voter fraud is significantly occurring via mail in votes. All you are showing is beliefs that it might happen.

I stopped reading @ slug. That type of vernacular indicates your hostile and partisan.
Slug was the 2nd word, after The... yet you know to whom I refer? & I'm sure you wouldn't have been convinced by my argument even if I referred to the former guy with the respect he does not deserve.

I don't trust what can not be verified
How can you trust in person voting? Even with proper ID assuring the right person voted, you have no way of knowing if the votes were tabulated or reported correctly. How do you verify that to your satisfaction. You know how sneaky those democrats are.

Everyone is treated the same now. They all have to provide a signature that is not on the ballot. There is plenty of protections and mechanisms in place to verify mail in ballots of all kinds are as secure as voting in person, or at least very close to it.

You are not showing any evidence that it is a rational concern to fear voter fraud is significantly occurring via mail in votes. All you are showing is beliefs that it might happen.
It could happen and that's a problem that you are determined to ignore. I'm unwilling to ignore it. What I'm suggesting is a very simple compromise. If you are unwilling to make any compromise than I retreat toy uncompromising position of eliminating remote voting.

You can have the last word I'm tired of going over the same ground over and over.

How can you trust in person voting? Even with proper ID assuring the right person voted, you have no way of knowing if the votes were tabulated or reported correctly. How do you verify that to your satisfaction. You know how sneaky those democrats are.
This is another thing. How can in person voting be secure, above all the things being claimed to be a problem with mail in voting, when pretty much the problems they are complaining about with mail in voting require people inside, plants, operatives who work in tabulating votes to be involved? If those people are involved, it is after any ballot is part of the piles, not before. So it wouldn't matter if those ballots are in person or mail in.

It could happen and that's a problem that you are determined to ignore. I'm unwilling to ignore it. What I'm suggesting is a very simple compromise. If you are unwilling to make any compromise than I retreat toy uncompromising position of eliminating remote voting.

You can have the last word I'm tired of going over the same ground over and over.
It could happen that we are struck by a meteor in the next year and none of this matters. Or some psychopath starts a zombie apocalypse? Could happen does not mean you have evidence it is likely to happen in any significant way. It also could very well happen that people voting in person are using fake IDs, credentials to vote.

Slug was the 2nd word, after The... yet you know to whom I refer? & I'm sure you wouldn't have been convinced by my argument even if I referred to the former guy with the respect he does not deserve.
You were trying to emotionally bait me and I'm not interested in a name calling match.

At some point, if you are an adult, you just have to admit you guy lost, even if he won't.

Yes, like they did for Trump in 2016. I recall all the giggling about the free press Trump received.
The free press he received was hate press. Then again, that's all leftists do.

The free press he received was hate press. Then again, that's all leftists do.

Even mid-way through the 2016 campaign, it was pointed out that it was free media time for Trump, and was helping him more than it hurt him.

The risk level for fraud isn't the same.

At some point, if you are an adult, you just have to admit you guy lost, even if he won't.
My position has nothing to do with Trumps fate. That is a different topic. I'm looking forward.

Even mid-way through the 2016 campaign, it was pointed out that it was free media time for Trump, and was helping him more than it hurt him.
So, hate speech by MSM counts?

No.

You were told to be suspicious of what you saw and were told it was felonious.

There has been no "corruption" established by anything you saw, yet, not that it appears there will be unless TTV turns over all of their data and Englebrecht and Phillips sit for their depositions.

I don't see many accepting Election corruption here.

I see many folks rightfully not falling for the crap D'Souza and the TTV folks are trying to promote.
that kind of corruption is almost impossible to prove, short of confessions. Kind of like what was in the NYPost piece.
And making non-legislature voting procedure changes that enable corruption is an indication there's something going on.
Read up on Marc Elias's handiwork.

that kind of corruption is almost impossible to prove, short of confessions. Kind of like what was in the NYPost piece.
And making non-legislature voting procedure changes that enable corruption is an indication there's something going on.
You can't show any corruption. You can't show there was any fraud. You can't show this, because there is zero evidence for it. Every single investigation done to date, almost exclusively conducted by republicans, has shown you there was no fraud.

The guy in the NYPost piece lied. I showed where he lied.

Many conservatives don't trust our government, to the extent that they think they need a bunch of guns to prevent government tyranny, yet you would allow that government to access your ballot to see how you voted?
The real objective is to reduce the number of valid ballots, under the valid theory that the higher the turnout, the worse it is for Republicans. Place stumbling blocks in voter's paths and some will stumble. Make the rule that the voter has to sign in two places and disqualify the ballot if it's only signed in one place. Reduce the number of ballot drop boxes to make it a pain in the ass to drop off your ballot. Require notarization. Require government issued voter ID but don't allow state college IDs as a valid ID, etc.

Last edited:
Marc Elias does great and noble work trying to reduce the obstacles to voting.

Voter fraud isn't hard to prove at all. It seems that authorities had no trouble arresting Republicans who voted for dead people.
Wired published many articles on the topic.

First off I didn't exclude your links. I hit reply and it quoted whatever was there. Perhaps you added those links afterward?

Both of those articles are opinion pieces and neither of them express the ability to verify the vote as being authentic
They are both edu sites.

The first is expert opinion, the second is not an opinion piece at all.

You should actually read them.

Back
Top Bottom