• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In Less Than 12 Hours, "2000 Mules" Grosses More Than One Million Dollars on Locals and Rumble

Marc Elias does great and noble work trying to reduce the obstacles to voting.

Voter fraud isn't hard to prove at all. It seems that authorities had no trouble arresting Republicans who voted for dead people.
Wired published many articles on the topic.
heh heh
Elias was punished by a federal appeals court panel in March for a deceptive duplicative court filing, and the judges shot down his effort to wriggle out of the sanctions earlier this month.

The Washington Examiner detailed how Elias attempted to fashion himself as a guardian of democracy despite his lead role in undermining the 2016 presidential election using the baseless Trump-Russia narrative.

"Great and noble" - you guys can really pick 'em.

Many conservatives don't trust our government, to the extent that they think they need a bunch of guns to prevent government tyranny, yet you would allow that government to access your ballot to see how you voted?
WTF????....
Do you not understand that EVERY VOTER willingly and freely GIVES THEIR BALLOT TO THE GOVERNMENT !!!!....?????....
So the Gov can KNOW how you voted ????...... Thus certify the winner of an election.

Now, being able to audit what the Government has ceritfies, IS a great way to STOP Tyranny from happening to us !!!
So we should have Audits to Confirm the TRUTH,, that the Gov counted your vote correctly!...

Note, If we followed what the Media and DEM's want , to NOT LOOK AT ANYTHING/ do NO AUDITS, that would be supporting
the ability of the Government to commit Tyranny against us! ...

WTF????....
Do you not understand that EVERY VOTER willingly and freely GIVES THEIR BALLOT TO THE GOVERNMENT !!!!....?????....
So the Gov can KNOW how you voted ????...... Thus certify the winner of an election.

Now, being able to audit what the Government has ceritfies, IS a great way to STOP Tyranny from happening to us !!!
So we should have Audits to Confirm the TRUTH,, that the Gov counted your vote correctly!...

Note, If we followed what the Media and DEM's want , to NOT LOOK AT ANYTHING/ do NO AUDITS, that would be supporting
There were about a dozen audits in the 2020 election. EVERY SINGLE ONE confirmed there was no fraud.

You cut off the two citations I provided that prove my point.

Here you go again.

Well the Facts prove that these people UNI's are stuid and or flat out wrong!
You never looked in to what happened to a large portion of the mail in ballots?
Lost chain of custody, did not verify signatures, had no way to trace ballots to the voter,
invalid ballots showing up ect...

Go watch the State Senate hearing on Voter fraud, that have put this inof out a long time ago.
But of course the Media did not Spoon feed the Sheep these facts.....

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.go...arrested-widespread-vote-harvesting-and-fraud

Lost chain of custody, did not verify signatures, had no way to trace ballots to the voter,

Go watch the State Senate hearing on Voter fraud, that have put this inof out a long time ago.

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.go...arrested-widespread-vote-harvesting-and-fraud
Because biased canvassers would never lie to try to make the info fit their own agendas, would they?

So…why didn’t the Democrats take the Senate? I mean…they only needed one race, and they lost several close ones.

Lol.

I site two reputable sources, edu sites.

And get this in return:

• Overall, we rate the Geller Report Questionable based on extreme right bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies, as well as extreme anti-Islamic views and numerous false claims.

Detailed Report​

Reasoning: Conspiracy, Propaganda, Anti-Islam, Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

There were about a dozen audits in the 2020 election. EVERY SINGLE ONE confirmed there was no fraud.
WRONG !!!
Because "None of the Audits" actually confirmed with the US Voter, that the ballot the State has, had the US Voters actual choice for President !
That the trick here!

If you voted dropped of your ballot and I said I got your ballot, and I certified that the "The other Guy won", how would
YOU know that I did not swap your ballot with one I filled out ? .....
(I could get the Voter Registration list and have all the voter ID/ or name put on Ballots.....)

Again the left is FIGHTING to STOP American from CONFIRMING THE TRUTH !!!!....
If Biden won he (and the DEM's, and the Liberal Media) should totally welcome the chance to show the world that
Biden Won ! It would also show that Trump Really lost ! (The Left loves to trash Trump, they be adding insult to injury)....

WRONG !!!
Because "None of the Audits" actually confirmed with the US Voter, that the ballot the State has, had the US Voters actual choice for President !
That the trick here!

If you voted dropped of your ballot and I said I got your ballot, and I certified that the "The other Guy won", how would
(I could get the Voter Registration list and have all the voter ID/ or name put on Ballots.....)

If Biden won he (and the DEM's, and the Liberal Media) should totally welcome the chance to show the world that
Biden Won ! It would also show that Trump Really lost ! (The Left loves to trash Trump, they be adding insult to injury)....
How would anyone know that their ballot wasn't switched out at the actual voting place?

Biden won. That's how it is. This has been confirmed over and over again, and yet people still want to keep looking for more, but not because the ones leading these efforts actually believe in them. They believe in the money they can get by making the claims.

WRONG !!!
Demonstrable fact.
That isn't how audits are done lol.
That the trick here!
No it isn't. It's a moronic standard that doesn't exist.
You need to show this happened. You can't do that. You can only spout off moronic batshit crazy conspiracies that have been thoroughly disproven.
No you couldn't.
Nothing has been stopped. This was the most heavily investigated election in US history. And EVERY SINGLE INVESTIGATION DONE, has shown you there was no fraud. It's not remotely debatable. We know, for an absolute fact, it just didn't happen.
IT's been shown, repeatedly, over dozens of individual state audits, dozens and dozens of recounts, 63 straight court cases etc. There was no fraud. We know unequivocally that there was no fraud.
Biden Won !
correct
It would also show that Trump Really lost !
it did show trump lost. We know that empirically. Every single investigation, audit and recount showed you that.
(The Left loves to trash Trump, they be adding insult to injury)....
It's been done already. With all the recounts and audits, we have gotten to watch trump lose over and over and over again, several dozen times. It's ****ing hilarious.

WRONG !!!
That the trick here!

As a Republican I was dismayed at the number of audits that were done in my State (Arizona). The audits were conducted by Republican lead efforts. Each and every time it confirmed that Trump lost Arizona. I suggest you change your mantra of the "left" is stopping the public from knowing the truth. What I see in my State is when the audit does not give the answer some wanted, they come up with another "what if".

One Republican in Arizona Mark Finchem wants to go to hand counting ballots. Good lord, Cyber Ninjas took months to count one County.

Why do you keep playing the "What if" game? If the election system is so flawed, I suggest all elected officials resign. We cannot know for sure they actually won their race. Of course, the default response is that it was just the Presidential election that was flawed. :giggle:

That letter only says there isn't enough evidence. It didn't say it didn't happen.

Keep an open mind please.
I keep my mind open.

Which is why I am so anxious for TTV, Catherine Englebrecht and Doug Phillips to hand over the data and information subpoenaed and sit for the requested depositions from the State of Georgia so we can get an official investigation and reckoning of all the claims and get it all sliced, diced and sorted out, once and for all.

I want the chips to fall where they may.

I want TTV and it's people to fess up what they have!

They were served the subpoenas about three weeks ago, now, so what is the hold up?

So…why didn’t the Democrats take the Senate? I mean…they only needed one race, and they lost several close ones.

that kind of corruption is almost impossible to prove, short of confessions.
TTV says it has confessions from alleged active participants.
Why have they not turned it over to the State of Georgia?
TTV was served with 4 subpoenas for that information three weeks ago, have they complied?
Kind of like what was in the NYPost piece.
Or not?
And making non-legislature voting procedure changes that enable corruption is an indication there's something going on.
There is zero evidence that was done either accidentally or intentionally.
Read up on Marc Elias's handiwork.
Why?

WRONG !!!
That the trick here!

So much bullshit.

Because biased canvassers would never lie to try to make the info fit their own agendas, would they?
Well then. let's get legit Canvassers !!!! What a Brilliant Idea!!! Why didn't ANYONE think of that sooner???...
Oh wait, the DEM's don't want that to happen! And the Media tell the Sheep that it's bad to want that or agree to have it done......

See how the Con Game works yet? (If you don't look, you will find nothing)

P.S. You didn't read or watch what the Canvasers did, because their main line of questioning was about:
"Do These people live at this address, or do you know these people."
So the only data they could get is from people willing to answer, and if people did not answer the number of missing ballots would not go up.
So their Data set is base on "ONLY" the people who found it wrong that unknown persons were getting/sending ballots
from their address, or people who said the voter registration info is right.

Well then. let's get legit Canvassers !!!! What a Brilliant Idea!!! Why didn't ANYONE think of that sooner???...
Oh wait, the DEM's don't want that to happen! And the Media tell the Sheep that it's bad to want that or agree to have it done......

See how the Con Game works yet? (If you don't look, you will find nothing)

P.S. You didn't read or watch what the Canvasers did, because their main line of questioning was about:
"Do These people live at this address, or do you know these people."
So the only data they could get is from people willing to answer, and if people did not answer the number of missing ballots would not go up.
So their Data set is base on "ONLY" the people who found it wrong that unknown persons were getting/sending ballots
from their address, or people who said the voter registration info is right.
And why did this brilliant, sekrit super effective ballot stuffing initiative not secure deMocratic control of the Senate?

So much bullshit.
Are you talking about yourself?
Then show me 1 Audit where they verified with the Voters that it was the Voters Ballot & Vote that the State has in their custody!

Ok here's an EASY on for you!
Explain to us how it's possible to have 2943126 Votes at Time "A"

With Trump having 1690589 Votes , and Biden having 1252537 Votes

Then at Time "B" (B comes after A)

Trump then has 1670631 Votes and Biden has 1272495 Votes

And the Total number of Votes has not changed (Still 2943126)????....

I'll even help out, and let you know that the loss in Trumps votes were 19958, and the Gain in Bidens votes are 19958)....

So anyone with a Brain who's NOT FULL OF BULL SHIT would have to admit that WE would be wise to confirm how things
get counted, thus Certified.....

WTF????....

Where the hell do you vote where the government can see your vote? When I vote in person I receive my ballot in a sleeve, which is slid into the machine
so that even the poll worker cannot see how I voted, and since the ballot doesn't have my name on it, no one will ever know how I voted unless I tell them.
The rest of your post is stupid, mindless drivel fit for a six year old.

Are you talking about yourself?
What the hell is wrong with you?

No, that's not true. It is not debunked. It is proven either way.

How is it debunked? Please explain.

Fact-checking “2000 Mules,” the movie alleging ballot fraud​

The faulty premise of the ‘2,000 mules’ trailer about voting by mail in the 2020 election

What the hell is wrong with you?

Wait your "Rawstory" article said Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai said that there was no fraud, and it was rubbish?...
This Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai ? ....

Well your link did not actually have Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai stating what the article say he stated! But my links show him stating that he
found fraud with the ballots......

So you might want to do some self reflection and reailze you are being lied to, and you are regergitation those lies....

Again the person telling the Truth would not mind doing a Full Audit!
And Who has always wanted to do a Full Audit?????
You can do it ! You can say it! His name starts with a "T"!!!....
:ROFLMAO:

Wait your "Rawstory" article said Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai said that there was no fraud, and it was rubbish?...
This Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai ? ....

Well your link did not actually have Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai stating what the article say he stated! But my links show him stating that he
found fraud with the ballots......

So you might want to do some self reflection and reailze you are being lied to, and you are regergitation those lies....

Again the person telling the Truth would not mind doing a Full Audit!
And Who has always wanted to do a Full Audit?????
You can do it ! You can say it! His name starts with a "T"!!!....
:ROFLMAO:

New info, better get used to it.

Trump lost AZ and every time they audit it, they find the same thing.

Get over it.

New info, better get used to it.

Trump lost AZ and every time they audit it, they find the same thing.

Get over it.
So you have nothing to say about your link lying to you ....
Thought so!

Here a clue for you.
If they have fraudulent Ballots and they recount the Fraudulent Ballots, the Fraudulent winner is still going to win!
One would have to be a Moron to accept that scenario as a valid way to investigate if there was fraud or not.....

But here we are the Sheep are getting over it....

You also said nothing about how CNN showed Votes flipped from Trump to Biden!
You just avoid facts... Why is that?

PSA:
Fascist love brain dead and willfully ignorant people, because they are easy to manipulate!

Back
Top Bottom