• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In Less Than 12 Hours, "2000 Mules" Grosses More Than One Million Dollars on Locals and Rumble

NoMoreDems-Reps

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Has anyone seen the whole documentary ?

I have not yet. Just wondering. Since the MSM isn't saying anything. Even FOX is keeping it off FOX.
But the guy from Truethevote is going to publish everything.

As reference, here is what was claimed at the beginning of the 2020 election about the amount of Fraud.

Attachments

• type-of-election-faud-in-each-swing-state.png
    type-of-election-faud-in-each-swing-state.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 34

I have not yet. Just wondering. Since the MSM isn't saying anything. Even FOX is keeping it off FOX.

I saw it n Fox!

As reference, here is what was claimed at the beginning of the 2020 election about the amount of Fraud.

From what I saw on Fox, and read elsewhere, it sounds like conspiratorial nonsense.

50,000 people saw it at $20 per pop. Awesome! /s

Given that we know for a fact that D’Souza is a serial liar, why would anyone believe this obviously self-fluffing story?

Finally. The case is cracked.

Send this video to the courts and have Trump reinstated as president for life.

Let me know how it works out.

Good grief.

Oh, they made the Big Lie into a movie. They'll probably make a fortune. I mean, they're catering to people who think books are evil, so a movie is right up their alley.

50,000 people saw it at $20 per pop. Awesome! /s
Where tickets $20 per pop? In all States ?
Then that means >that 50K people in 12 hr....

Also I was more asking about the content of the documentery. I hope that either:
1) All the People who committed the Coup against the American Voters, go to jailed for life.
2) Or if these people are intentionally lying that they go to jail on Consperacy charges!

Trump tried his hardest to be able to present his evidence to the Courts, but most of his cases where avoided due to proceedural issues and the
evidence was never investigated(while all parties were under oath). So Captain Obvious would conclude Trump is not lying, he might not be 100%
correct but he is 100% sure he is not the one breaking laws here....

Don’t be silly. No one is sleeping with that guy. No way.

Biden's a serial liar!.... He also the election was won fair and square....

Not sure what DSouzas felonious ways have to do with Biden.

But you do you.

And- the outcome of the election is glaringly obvious to anyone with a brain,

Also I was more asking about the content of the documentery. I hope that either:
1) All the People who committed the Coup against the American Voters, go to jailed for life.
2) Or if these people are intentionally lying that they go to jail on Consperacy charges!

Trump tried his hardest to be able to present his evidence to the Courts, but most of his cases where avoided due to proceedural issues and the
evidence was never investigated(while all parties were under oath). So Captain Obvious would conclude Trump is not lying, he might not be 100%

LMAO.. Rumble Locals is not limited to just the US

And yet NewsMax AND Fox both REFUSE to promote it. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Oh and, by the way, at THIRTY DOLLARS per viewing, it only takes 33,333 views to reach a million dollars gross.
Wow, thirty thousand people were DUMB enough to part with $30.00 --- oh gee willikers.

So that’s…$500/mule then?

I’m in the wrong business.

Wait a minute. The title of your thread was crowing about the "gross". You don't want to talk about it?

Honesty doesn't seem to be that big of a deal, considering the ticket and DVD prices and the various distribution platforms.

And yet NewsMax AND Fox both REFUSE to promote it. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Oh and, by the way, at THIRTY DOLLARS per viewing, it only takes 33,333 views to reach a million dollars gross.
Wow, thirty thousand people were DUMB enough to part with $30.00 --- oh gee willikers.

The $1 million is self reported by Rumble

Back
Top Bottom