• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In Less Than 12 Hours, "2000 Mules" Grosses More Than One Million Dollars on Locals and Rumble

Nobody cares about that. It’s the economy, stupid.

"It's about the economy stupid", but you wouldn't know it by the desperation aka deflection shown by the Biden administration and the hive minded.

They just can't stand that the totally ignorant, lying, narcissistic Donald Trump actually lost a major election. In a sense, they're arguing that the diameter
of the Moon is wrong and feel that it's up for discussion.
It has nothing to do with Trump not winning! It's about if our Politicians can commit a Coup against the US Voters!
And does this data / Evidence prove that they did or not !

To all those lame people trying to avoid the Facts of this documentary.
Remember that Brad Raffensperger opened a new investigation due to this data!
He even got mad they did not do his job faster and give him the data sooner....

Its a bullshit documentary to soak the rubes...

Thank you for that! Proves that my wife Karen has always been smarter than I am.

Schmidt went on a huge twitter rant after Meghan called him a pedo.

He is spilling secrets and ripping Meghan a new one. 244 books!

I know, that's what I am talking about.
My wife apparently had better judgment than Steve Schmidt back then.
I think he's a good egg but I guess he was too starstruck. My wife was skeptical the moment she heard Palin acting like an idiot on TV.

I know, that's what I am talking about.
My wife apparently had better judgment than Steve Schmidt back then.
I think he's a good egg but I guess he was too starstruck. My wife was skeptical the moment she heard Palin acting like an idiot on TV.
I worked once with a guy who left to work for McCain. They tried to get him in trouble for Cindy's pill habit. He never worked in the business again.

Has anyone seen the whole documentary ?

I have not yet. Just wondering. Since the MSM isn't saying anything. Even FOX is keeping it off FOX.
But the guy from Truethevote is going to publish everything.

As reference, here is what was claimed at the beginning of the 2020 election about the amount of Fraud.

Disinformation is profitable.

Interesting. Lots of attacking the message and the messenger by folks who haven’t seen the movie. Makes one wonder what they are afraid of? Guess I’ll have to watch it see what all these leftists are afraid of.

Where tickets $20 per pop? In all States ?
Then that means >that 50K people in 12 hr....

Also I was more asking about the content of the documentery. I hope that either:
1) All the People who committed the Coup against the American Voters, go to jailed for life.
2) Or if these people are intentionally lying that they go to jail on Consperacy charges!

Trump tried his hardest to be able to present his evidence to the Courts, but most of his cases where avoided due to proceedural issues and the
evidence was never investigated(while all parties were under oath). So Captain Obvious would conclude Trump is not lying, he might not be 100%
correct but he is 100% sure he is not the one breaking laws here....
Every single court (which was about 10 or so) that got to the evidentiary portion of the trial, laughed trumps "legal team" out on their asses, and many sanctioned his "legal team" for bringing the baseless case to begin with lol. REPUBLICAN judges did that.

And, as every single investigation done to date, almost exclusively conducted by republicans, has shown. There was no fraud in the 2020 election. Every single investigation, every one of them, showed you that.

I've seen the video.

(I didn't pay for it. You don't have to if you know where to look. And, for all the forum members out there who want to make a big deal about me not paying for it...don't waste your time. You are dismissed from the get go.)

The information is compelling. It is based on extensive investigation that includes geodata, video and thousands of hours of time.

The bottom line is this: The only way this will go forward is if law enforcement in the areas that were part of this investigation conduct their own investigations. Mules have been identified. Their actions have been recorded. Law enforcement should start by talking to them and moving up the chain.

Will this be done? I don't know. We'll see. (I won't be holding my breath.)

btw, one of the so-called "stash houses"...the places where the mules picked up their ballots...is the campaign office of Stacey Abrams. Just saying...
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom