• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In Less Than 12 Hours, "2000 Mules" Grosses More Than One Million Dollars on Locals and Rumble

Where tickets $20 per pop? In all States ?
Then that means >that 50K people in 12 hr....

Also I was more asking about the content of the documentery. I hope that either:
1) All the People who committed the Coup against the American Voters, go to jailed for life.
2) Or if these people are intentionally lying that they go to jail on Consperacy charges!

Trump tried his hardest to be able to present his evidence to the Courts, but most of his cases where avoided due to proceedural issues and the
evidence was never investigated(while all parties were under oath). So Captain Obvious would conclude Trump is not lying, he might not be 100%
correct but he is 100% sure he is not the one breaking laws here....
I've seen the video.

(I didn't pay for it. You don't have to if you know where to look. And, for all the forum members out there who want to make a big deal about me not paying for it...don't waste your time. You are dismissed from the get go.)

The information is compelling. It is based on extensive investigation that includes geodata, video and thousands of hours of time.

The bottom line is this: The only way this will go forward is if law enforcement in the areas that were part of this investigation conduct their own investigations. Mules have been identified. Their actions have been recorded. Law enforcement should start by talking to them and moving up the chain.

Will this be done? I don't know. We'll see. (I won't be holding my breath.)

btw, one of the so-called "stash houses"...the places where the mules picked up their ballots...is the campaign office of Stacey Abrams. Just saying...

Has anyone seen the whole documentary ?

I have not yet. Just wondering. Since the MSM isn't saying anything. Even FOX is keeping it off FOX.
But the guy from Truethevote is going to publish everything.

As reference, here is what was claimed at the beginning of the 2020 election about the amount of Fraud.

I watched it earlier today. I streamed it here:

What the show as evidence is going to have an impact. The media is probably verifying the credibility of their evidence and methodology before they make a statement. I believe they said they have millions of hour of video and several peta-bytes of tracking location data.

It's hard not be believe this election was stolen assuming their data and methodology is credible.

If the media cannot discredit their data and methodology, you can be certain there was widespread vote fraud in an organized crime manner.

I watched it earlier today. I streamed it here:

What the show as evidence is going to have an impact. The media is probably verifying the credibility of their evidence and methodology before they make a statement. I believe they said they have millions of hour of video and several peta-bytes of tracking location data.

It's hard not be believe this election was stolen assuming their data and methodology is credible.

If the media cannot discredit their data and methodology, you can be certain there was widespread vote fraud in an organized crime manner.
It's really not up to the media. Of course, they will spout their spin and propaganda against this evidence. It's what they do.

It's really up to law enforcement. Will they even look at the evidence? Will they do something about it? We don't know.

And yet NewsMax AND Fox both REFUSE to promote it. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Oh and, by the way, at THIRTY DOLLARS per viewing, it only takes 33,333 views to reach a million dollars gross.
Wow, thirty thousand people were DUMB enough to part with $30.00 --- oh gee willikers.

When you don’t have enough integrity to go on Newsmax….that’s a problem,

Not at all. Watch the movie. It's rather enlightening of how they used the modern tracking available today.
Furthermore, their methods have been used by federal and local law enforcement in other crimes...including Jan 6. It's not like their methods have credibility issues. They don't.

It's really not up to the media. Of course, they will spout their spin and propaganda against this evidence. It's what they do.
Yes, but what I meant, is they have need to appear to have more credibility than the movie offers if they are goling to claim it a lie.
It's really up to law enforcement. Will they even look at the evidence? Will they do something about it? We don't know.
Absolutely. I would hope they have already been working on this. I'll assume that they already presented the evidence, and waited until law enforcement was ready before releasing it. If the timing is right, they could already have warrants out and see what the chatter when the movie was advertised.

1. lol, it's a press release from Rumble.
2. Nobody is going to independently believe these figures given how notorious right wingers are for throwing institutional money at something to say it had a lot of sales
3. Nobody cares about Dinesh De Souza

Furthermore, their methods have been used by federal and local law enforcement in other crimes...including Jan 6. It's not like their methods have credibility issues. They don't.
I followed how they said they got and used the data. There is no way to discredit that is the data is all real.

LOL, this thread is funny.
Look how much money the pro-Trump film grossed!
Oh.
Wait.
Don't look at that number, it's meaningless.

Okey dokey!

Finally. The case is cracked.

Send this video to the courts and have Trump reinstated as president for life.

Let me know how it works out.

Good grief.
Pretty delusion to think that those who don't politically agree with you are all blindly of this position. Almost sounds like a strawman argument to me.

I've seen the video.

(I didn't pay for it. You don't have to if you know where to look. And, for all the forum members out there who want to make a big deal about me not paying for it...don't waste your time. You are dismissed from the get go.)

The information is compelling. It is based on extensive investigation that includes geodata, video and thousands of hours of time.

The bottom line is this: The only way this will go forward is if law enforcement in the areas that were part of this investigation conduct their own investigations. Mules have been identified. Their actions have been recorded. Law enforcement should start by talking to them and moving up the chain.

Will this be done? I don't know. We'll see. (I won't be holding my breath.)

btw, one of the so-called "stash houses"...the places where the mules picked up their ballots...is the campaign office of Stacey Abrams. Just saying...
The politicized DOJ, ever since Obama, will ignore this, and the leftist media will give them the cover they need to ignore it.

The politicized DOJ, ever since Obama, will ignore this, and the leftist media will give them the cover they need to ignore it.
I agree.

It'll be up to justice departments at the state level.

D’Souza, who was pardoned by Donald Trump in 2018 for a 2014 campaign finance violation, claims that a shadowy network of nonprofits used paid ballot “mules” to distribute enough false ballots in battleground states to swing the results of the 2020 election.

This is simply the latest conspiracy theory to be trotted out for conservative audiences that can’t get enough relitigation of 2020.

Unfortunately, 2,000 Mules doesn’t show footage of any of the individuals at multiple locations. We’re shown single footage of a guy on a bike, who takes a photo of his bike in front of the ballot box, but we don’t get to see bike guy at any other locations. We see a woman in a mask and latex gloves — during the height of the global pandemic that has killed nearly a million Americans — dropping her ballot in a box and then removing the gloves, but again, no additional footage.

In March, CTCL told the Colorado Times Recorder, “These types of claims about CTCL are the same arguments that have been rejected by every judge – conservative, liberal, and two Republican-appointed Supreme Court Justices — that has heard them, including one judge who described them as a ‘conspiracy theory.’ Further, Pam is on a leave of absence from the board.”

One of the film’s sources also mentions Arabella Advisors and George Soros, which Colorado Springs election conspiracist Shawn Smith has claimed, incorrectly, is funding Colorado Newsline and Colorado Times Recorder.

The film’s Colorado showings are sold out, but viewers can stream it at home starting May 7, although we don’t recommend it.

Pretty delusion to think that those who don't politically agree with you are all blindly of this position. Almost sounds like a strawman argument to me.
Don't hide behind far right movies, bring on the lawsuits. That is how our system works.

"blindly of this position"? You are the one that is blind. That is why Biden is President and Trump is in Florida using Kevin McCarthy as his own personal hand puppet. (Speaking of deep state but that is a different thread).

Enjoy your movies.

And yet NewsMax AND Fox both REFUSE to promote it. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

It could be worse. Did you hear how many copies were sold of the book by Meagan (don't you know who my dad was) McCain's in the first week after its release?

I've sold three thousand copies of the Leon Russell DVD since 2017 when I released the upgraded edition.
I sold about 1500 of the OLD edition that I put out in 2005.
WE (MSC Video - Alan Pacella) sold seven thousand VHS editions when we first put it out in 1989.
I got 50% of that nut, too.

And in 1989 we didn't even have the internet, just a bunch of video rental places and the US mail.

DeepFreezeFlyer1.jpg

I've sold three thousand copies of the Leon Russell DVD since 2017 when I released the upgraded edition.
I sold about 1500 of the OLD edition that I put out in 2005.
WE (MSC Video - Alan Pacella) sold seven thousand VHS editions when we first put it out in 1989.
I got 50% of that nut, too.

And in 1989 we didn't even have the internet, just a bunch of video rental places and the US mail.

View attachment 67389881

3. Nobody cares about Dinesh De Souza

Oh, believe me, someone does care about him, enough that they've sunk MILLIONS into his pockets.
Dinesh is one of the premiere revisionist conspiracy theorists in the country.

Oh, believe me, someone does care about him, enough that they've sunk MILLIONS into his pockets.
Dinesh is one of the premiere revisionist conspiracy theorists in the country.
And a convicted felon! That gets him extra sympathy points from the alternate reality crowd.

They just can't stand that the totally ignorant, lying, narcissistic Donald Trump actually lost a major election. In a sense, they're arguing that the diameter
of the Moon is wrong and feel that it's up for discussion.
Nobody cares about that. It’s the economy, stupid.

Back
Top Bottom