• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If you hate Trump, when did you start hating him?

When he was.running for office about his second pep rally

hateithas-min.jpg

trumps-management-trainee-class-24540122.png

:2bow:

tumblr_p16oz6LmGg1qinrtgo1_500.jpg

:elephantf:usflag2:
I defy anyone to find a time or place where I have suggested I have or would vote for him or have defined him and his character in a word other than 'douchebag'. There is a difference between not liking him and being a worthless mindless deranged leftist ****wit.

There are a ****-ton of worthless mindless deranged leftist ****wits.

Before he even ran for office? Was it when he went down the escalator? When he was nominated? When he won the election? In the last year? And if you like, tell me source of information you used that made you begin hating him. (optional).

1980's with Robin Leach fawning and spewing jizz all over himself on "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous", a show created almost specifically to fellate Trump and curry favor with him. In a cringe-worthy 1994 interview, Trump sexualized one year-old Ivanka by speculating about her future breast development, with Leach feverishly defending him in a later clip.

4F5FA55700000578-6096639-image-m-28_1535158374914.jpg

My mother, who fled with her parents from Mussolini as a little girl, remarked early on that his mannerisms and gestures triggered a nightmarish mental image of "il Duce". ("The Duke" - Benito Mussolini's nickname)

IlDuceTrump.jpg

Source? My entire family, immediate and extended, have New York roots, and my uncle's construction firm wound up doing a few small jobs for the Trump Organization, and of course never got paid.

It amazes me to realize that conservatives in the heartland of this great nation once thought themselves especially wary of "big city slicker con men" and yet here they are, fast in the grip of the biggest city slicker con man to ever walk the Earth.

He lets them "feel good about themselves" because he fools them into thinking they are "sticking it to the libtards".
It doesn't matter if the end result is bad for the country because they are feeling so good in the short term.
And as anyone in addiction counseling knows, short term rewards is precisely what fuels addiction.

Just because one is not injecting or smoking or swallowing it doesn't mean it is not a "drug" of some kind.
Abusers peddle manufactured self-esteem to their victims every day.

To paraphrase LBJ's famous statement:

“If you can convince the lowest TRUMP SUPPORTER [white man] he's better than the best LIBERAL [colored man], he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.”

I defy anyone to find a time or place where I have suggested I have or would vote for him or have defined him and his character in a word other than 'douchebag'. There is a difference between not liking him and being a worthless mindless deranged leftist ****wit.

You've just described people across all political ideologies.

Over 30 years ago. I don't hate him, I just think he is an arrogant douchebag. Even today as the guy who is supposed to be the leader of our country, all he can do is talk about himself.

Will you begin to hate him if he actually succeeds in becoming "President For Life" or otherwise committing an extreme violation of the Constitution?
In other words, is there anything he might do which would inspire you to despise him to the point of hatred?

blood-pressure-chart-clipart-8.jpg

Damn man. This is only a little political internet forum.
There are probably only some dozens of people who have read this thread. We are basically dogs barking in our back yards to hear ourselves bark.
Pounding on your keyboards is only going to shorten its life.

if you're speaking of the people he cheated out of money, committed adultery on, scammed with his businesses or bullied with his daddy's money then that would be from 1980-2020.

Before he even ran for office? Was it when he went down the escalator? When he was nominated? When he won the election? In the last year? And if you like, tell me source of information you used that made you begin hating him. (optional).

Tell me if this is a man I should love. And I don't mean in the "Jesus loves everybody" sense of the word.

EfkcpzuXYAMX8oF

Who can love a President who says cops should take away American's guns even if the cops lack the right to take the guns?

Who can love a President who says the govt should seize Americans' guns w/o even a warrant?

"You know, the police saw that he was — the problem, they didn’t take any guns away. Now, that could have been policing.
I think they should have taken them way anyway, whether they had the right or not.

To go to court would have taken a long time. So you could do exactly what you’re saying, but
take the guns first, go through due process second."

from whitehouse.gov
Remarks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Bipartisan Members of Congress in Meeting on School and Community Safety
Issued on: February 28, 2018
Roosevelt Room

Please, please, please, please, please
share your wonderful rationalization for loving a President who wants to take Americans' guns w/o even going to court.

If you read the dialog of the people in the room,
you see that multiple people are trying to get Trump to stop saying he'd like to violate the Second Amendment.
But Trump doesn't listen and goes on to tell us about how he "likes" the idea of violating Americans' Second Amendment rights.
Trump tells us he thinks the government should violate the Second Amendment.
just wtf?
w?
t?
f?

So, please, please let us know how you rationalize this in your head.

My stomach dropped when he introduced "alternate facts" on inauguration day with the photos.

I really had high hopes he would "mature" and that the campaign had been an act.

I stated to "hate him" (only president I ever hated) slowly that first year as more and more lies and gas lighting became the norm.

i DESPISED Trump as soon as I heard him say Mexicans were rapists and murderers. It made clear he is Hitler in training. Same with children in cages, breaking up families, letting the blue folk drop the **** dead. Trump is a dispicable human being, and that is generous.

For me, I was absolutely shocked when he made fun of and insulted John McCain’s POW past. I was just left reeling that he could be so low, cheap, and insulting to someone who had given so much for his country. All by someone who got out of serving because of his “bone spurs”. And it shocked me even more that he got a bump in the polls after that. I really can see where the word “deplorables” comes from for his supporters. Very apt and accurate description. I mean really, people?

When he stole Hershel Walker from the NFL.

BTW: he never paid him in full, either.

I don't "HATE" any man the LEAST of which is Donald Jenius tRump. I dispise everything he is and stands for and admire all the good and wholesome attributes of humanity that he is NOT!

I wouldn't dignify his existance by reflecting that pustule of hatred he is.

After reading through this thread, I’m really, seriously concerned that some of you have mental health issues.

What will you do if Trump is re-elected? Act out some crazy fantasies? It’s scary to think of.

View attachment 67291821

Damn man. This is only a little political internet forum.
There are probably only some dozens of people who have read this thread. We are basically dogs barking in our back yards to hear ourselves bark.
Pounding on your keyboards is only going to shorten its life.

:lamo

Oh look...an ‘original’ comment....

It’s funny how often people like you **** yourself in your desperate attempt to try to make comments about others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After reading through this thread, I’m really, seriously concerned that some of you have mental health issues.

What will you do if Trump is re-elected? Act out some crazy fantasies? It’s scary to think of.

Back at ya, anyone that does not see at this point that trump is a danger to the Republic is definitely in need of professional help.
Do?
If he didn't cheat, accept that the American People are idiots and stand back and watch us get what so deserve, the destruction of the Republic.
If he cheats, he is no longer the Legal President of the United States of America but instead is a Traitor to the Nation and will get what all Traitors deserve.

I've always known Trump was a horrible person, who was too incompetent to run something as big as America.
Trump has mishandled the COVID19 virus.

Would you care to explain how he mishandled the Covid crisis? Trump was the first G-10 leader to ban travel with Fhuna and Europe. You can't deny this fact.

So you felt Donald Trump wad a horrible person from the 1980's - 2014?!? C'mon Swing_voter, it's important that you think before you post.

Here (below) is list of honors bestowed on President Trump.

List of honors and awards received by Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Sometime during the GOP primaries I realized he was not acting like he was fit for the job. He was a troll that was spinning hate against non whites and pitching overly simplified fantasy plans. I also heard that he was different in private and that the outward act was just a show. That made me think he might change and take it seriously if he entered office. It didnt. He remains a whole bundle of bad leadership and personal qualities. Mostly, the lieing and exaggerating and misinforming and plain bull****ting just never relented. Its gross.

I dont hate him though. Hes just clearly not fit for office and shouldnt be there. Its concerning that so many think he is and should.

It makes no sense to hate the mentally ill.

Last edited:

That's an interesting take considering you started this thread. What was the point behind it? What were you looking for?

Was finding an opportunity to write the line in bold, insulting the people responding to your thread, the intent?

Would you care to explain how he mishandled the Covid crisis? Trump was the first G-10 leader to ban travel with Fhuna and Europe. You can't deny this fact.

So you felt Donald Trump wad a horrible person from the 1980's - 2014?!? C'mon Swing_voter, it's important that you think before you post.

Here (below) is list of honors bestowed on President Trump.

List of honors and awards received by Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Well if you can't see what trump has done wrong by now there really is no hope for you

When I lived in NYC, the first season of The Apprentice was on. Everyone used to watch it for the “you’re fired” bit. Trump was well known if not exactly popular, seen as a bit of a joke. The tabloid rags like the NY Post used to print all the stupid things Trump said and did. When he started the Birther nonsense was when I started to dislike him. Also he used to suck up to the Clintons all the time but then started to appeal to moronic republicans. Didn’t think he stood a chance in the Republican primaries but look where we are now. Didn’t know much about his racist past but certainly heard the racist things he said on the campaign trail.

Back
Top Bottom