• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If you hate Trump, when did you start hating him?

Before he even ran for office? Was it when he went down the escalator? When he was nominated? When he won the election? In the last year? And if you like, tell me source of information you used that made you begin hating him. (optional).

When Obama punked him at the the correspondents dinner and he pouted like a little ****ing baby.

That's when I knew he was nothing but a bag of pudge.

The moment he announced as a presidential candidate for the GOP is the moment idiot leftists suddenly found their new hatred of Trump. The simple fact is that if Trump was not the front runner and hadnt won the election and if say, Cruz or Rubio had, the leftist response would have been as mindless and deranged as their hatred of Trump. It wasnt so much that Trump won...it is that Hillary lost the rat party ring of power and the Gollum HATES him.
If Cruz or Rubio had insulted Mexicans, blacks, immigrants, women, Muslims, refugees, the wrongly accused, etc., perhaps. But Trump’s motto, since at least the Central Park Five ads, has been Make America Hate Again. No way we democrats can top him in the hate category. He soars to places of hate and lies where few have gone. No sense in us even trying. We are not worthy.

Trump is a criminal and an idiot. I’ve despised him since the late 80’s.

Well the democrat party is the party of hate. Could have happened any time.

Before he even ran for office? Was it when he went down the escalator? When he was nominated? When he won the election? In the last year? And if you like, tell me source of information you used that made you begin hating him. (optional).

I really didn't start strongly disliking Trump until he made those disgusting comments about John McCain back in 2015, when he first started running for President. That is when I knew that Trump has no respect for the sacrifices of war veterans and no respect for anybody other than himself.

I really didn't start strongly disliking Trump until he made those disgusting comments about John McCain back in 2015, when he first started running for President. That is when I knew that Trump has no respect for the sacrifices of war veterans and no respect for anybody other than himself.
That he has no respect for veterans, for his supporters, for the American people, or anyone but himself has been made abundantly clear by his words and actions. How anyone has missed it, I have no idea.

I didn't hate Clinton, Bush, Obama, and I don't hate Trump.

I do love talking shit about all 4 of them.

That he has no respect for veterans, for his supporters, for the American people, or anyone but himself has been made abundantly clear by his words and actions. How anyone has missed it, I have no idea.
It is a mental capability limit, sheep are the dumbest barnyard animal of all. There was a time if someone said that 35% of Americans are complete idiots I would have challenged them to prove it, not any more.

Trump voters, to a large extent, like this aspect of Trump. The bullying, the nastiness, the hate.....this is the type of racist bully they've always wanted in the White House. And now they've got it. Trump is a wet dream for bullies and racists and self-absorbed assholes everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom