• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

If Cain ran against Obama...

How do you know if I'm black?

:rofl You think Papa Johns and Godfather's actually serve pizza.

'Ya know, if I want any kind of "Italian" food, I go to an Italian restaurant. Neither Godfather's and Papa Johns are Italian. They are just fast food. If I want the best Italian food in the world, I do a gig with the Texas Starr Band. Just did one a couple of weeks ago in Wharton. Jim Starr's wife gave me about 20 pounds of lasagna, which I took home, cut into portions and froze. My wife and I have been eating some of it about every other day. Is it real Italian food, you ask? Jim's wife is the real deal. She is from Sicily. Eat your fast food cholesterol-clogged heart out, Mr. Cain. :mrgreen:

I wonder whether part of Cain's popularity stems from the fact that he IS black. "Hey look at me, I CAN vote for a black man, see? I'm not racist!" Too bad it doesn't work that way.

I don't think race is a factor, I just think he is a like-able guy. Completely unqualified to be president of course, but that is being discovered now.

How do you know if I'm black?

Reg > Reggie > Reggie Jackson :3 Gotcha!

CaseClosed.jpg

/hurray 600th post

Uh. No. They are not. Liberals tend to support laws and regulations that provide more power to government and take away power, liberty, and freedoms to individuals. Conservatives want a constitutionally limited government. This directly supports liberty, freedom, and even the pursuit of happiness.
Total BS. Two words: PATRIOT Act

His tax plan is one of the reason I like him, that and the blacks can't call me racist for voting republican.

My experience tells me anyone who is this concerned about being called racist probably is racist.

My experience tells me anyone who is this concerned about being called racist probably is racist.

I'm not racist, we live in a country where overly sensitive liberals will call anybody on the right racist at the drop of a hat.

I wonder whether part of Cain's popularity stems from the fact that he IS black. "Hey look at me, I CAN vote for a black man, see? I'm not racist!" Too bad it doesn't work that way.

It's about his singing -- about pizza. :lamo

"Herman Cain/Papa John 2012" sounds like a winning ticket and the only way they would win against Obama is by giving away free pizza..

How do Americans who pay no Federal income taxes get anything "taken" from them and given to people who pay Federal income taxes?

By being raped by their employers...of wages and benefits...by buying their chinese made crap....remember something the entire YEARS profits rest on the middleclass and lowerclass 99% buying all the corporations chinese chit at Christmas...they start speculating in NOV OMG they arent going to buy our junk this year.....I cant wait till the rich milk the little thats left from the few of us and theres none of us to buy their cheap crap anymore

I said this

I suspect that is why so many tea party righties seems to like Cain. He gives them cover to take extremely conservative positions on racial matters and gives them their own "get out of jail free" card against charges of racism.

which produced this

You are really twisted. There is no pill you can take to get better.

Was that suppose to be a point by point refutation of my statement, a doctors findings, or just an bitter attack since it obviously hit a raw nerve?

Businessman Herman Cain is leading President Obama in a new head-to-head poll, with seniors and independents taking a particular liking to Cain's unconventional candidacy.

The survey from Rasmussen Reports showed Cain squeaking ahead of Obama in a hypothetical general election contest, pulling in 43 percent compared with Obama's 41 percent :)

Irrelevant to you, but not to me. They make a product that is a scourge on humanity. I don't care how much they profit from their immoral behaviors, I cannot support such immorality.
As you on the left are so fond of saying, morality is relative. Profit is hard numbers, and there's no denying those. Buying the food is a choice.

BTW, dump the Commie lean, I know you're Christian Right. :lol:

Businessman Herman Cain is leading President Obama in a new head-to-head poll, with seniors and independents taking a particular liking to Cain's unconventional candidacy.

The survey from Rasmussen Reports showed Cain squeaking ahead of Obama in a hypothetical general election contest, pulling in 43 percent compared with Obama's 41 percent :)
You mean businessman Herman Cain is leading non-businessman Barack Obama.

...running godfathers pizza makes you qualified to sell pizza

That **** is not Pizza! Running Godfather's "pizza" only makes somebody qualified to sell **** to idiots who want to scarf down ****.

Wait a minute.....

As you on the left are so fond of saying, morality is relative.

There's nothing "left" about acknowledging reality. I'll be the first to admit that what I find immoral isn't universal, but calling that **** "pizza" is definitely false advertisement.

Profit is hard numbers, and there's no denying those. Buying the food is a choice.

But are profits based on undeniably false advertisement a benefit or detriment to one's credibility?

BTW, dump the Commie lean, I know you're Christian Right. :lol:

That's next week. :lol:

Every time I've seen a republican called racist it was immediately after he or she blurted out some overtly racist comment. Not for how they voted.

I don't think race is a factor, I just think he is a like-able guy. Completely unqualified to be president of course, but that is being discovered now.
The one term Marxist president Obama? I completely agree with you. Obama is completely unqualified to be president of course, but that is being discovered now.

Total BS. Two words: PATRIOT Act

Two more words. Therefore what?

Or do you believe that we are in a suicide pact? And how is that act going today?
In your opinion, what power, liberties or freedoms have been taken away by the implementation of the USA Patriot act?

According to our Constitution, he is more than qualified to be POTUS.
LOL. I suppose from the perspective of the minimum qualifications to hold the office.

But if he were the CEO of a corporation the Board would have fired him long ago for making things worse.

Until they realize that Cain will raise their taxes while cutting taxes for millionaires.

Herman Cain's 9-9-9 Tax Reform Plan; Baseline: Current Law; Fully Phased in Distribution of Federal Tax Change by Cash Income Level

Even the other Republican candidates recognize that Cain wants to raise taxes on the middle class.

Back
Top Bottom