• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I have to wonder if many who support the gop stop to think what they are supporting could end up making america into a version of russia today?

Your defense of white nationalism is noted.
Yet another post's point which has zoomed right past you.

Nothing specific to the point raised:

"Neo-Nazis and the like are a miniscule percentage of the electorate, so much so together wouldn't add up to more than something on the order of a 10th of 1 percent and no significant threat, but the left, perceiving this push narrative to have political advantage, continues to push it."

Nothing?

How about:

"That so many hate-crimes ate initially attributed to White Supremacists, Neo-Nazis, and most end up being a hoax and committed by some left lunatic, tells you that the demand for such hate crimes outstrips the supply of such hate crimes, this is a good thing. "

Anything at all but parroted talking points?

The underlying fact is that the left and leftist are far more a threat to the nation, the threat from within, and you are welcome to try and dispute that if you'd like.

Funny. Don't quit your day gig.
It is equally funny that you seem to want to classify me as some sort of 'Trumpist' or 'Tumper' or something. That too would be a fail on your part.
Your doing this make me easier for you to hate me? Hate is what drives the left.

But a terminal case of TDS is never a very pretty sight.

Specific to the OP:
'this woke shit' is idiotic, and it does need to stop.
  1. Abolitionism
  2. Cultural Appropriation
  3. Brown Complicity
  4. Equity
  5. Research Justice

'thousands of nazi flags celebrating nationalism and the leader' - fact of the matter is that White Supremacists, Neo-Nazis and the like are a miniscule percentage of the electorate, so much so together wouldn't add up to more than something on the order of a 10th of 1 percent and no significant threat, but the left, perceiving this push narrative to have political advantage, continues to push it. That so many hate-crimes ate initially attributed to White Supremacists, Neo-Nazis, and most end up being a hoax and committed by some left lunatic, tells you that the demand for such hate crimes outstrips the supply of such hate crimes, this is a good thing. And yet, the dishonest and inaccurate push narrative continues unabated. :rolleyes:
I'm sorry you took my post personally, I did not have you in mind at all when I wrote it...but since you feel it fit, you responded as if it were written for you personally. Very weird.

Yet another post's point which has zoomed right past you.

Nothing specific to the point raised:

"Neo-Nazis and the like are a miniscule percentage of the electorate, so much so together wouldn't add up to more than something on the order of a 10th of 1 percent and no significant threat, but the left, perceiving this push narrative to have political advantage, continues to push it."

Nothing?

How about:

"That so many hate-crimes ate initially attributed to White Supremacists, Neo-Nazis, and most end up being a hoax and committed by some left lunatic, tells you that the demand for such hate crimes outstrips the supply of such hate crimes, this is a good thing. "

Anything at all but parroted talking points?

The underlying fact is that the left and leftist are far more a threat to the nation, the threat from within, and you are welcome to try and dispute that if you'd like.
I did not mention neo-nazis or the electorate, those were your words. Neither did I mention white nationalists, those too are your thoughts. Are you feeling guilty about something?

Zoom. The point flew right past you.

Administration determines it's time to drop the mask requirements because the COVID pandemic risk to the public has waned.
At the same time they order the extension of emergency COVID pandemic government powers.
Why is that?

Do please expend some thought energy onto this question, which was the point, please, before responding further, please.
Again, flipping out over wearing a mask, drama queens.

I'm sorry you took my post personally, I did not have you in mind at all when I wrote it...but since you feel it fit, you responded as if it were written for you personally. Very weird.
How is 'Your defense of white nationalism is noted.' to be taken as anything BUT a personal attack?
When the post what's that at all.

"Come On Man!"

How is 'Your defense of white nationalism is noted.' to be taken as anything BUT a personal attack?
When the post what's that at all.

"Come On Man!"
Lol, personal attack. You are not worth the points.

Again, flipping out over wearing a mask, drama queens.
Skipping:

"Administration determines it's time to drop the mask requirements because the COVID pandemic risk to the public has waned.
At the same time they order the extension of emergency COVID pandemic government powers.
Why is that?"

And

"The mask mandates were all the politics of control. That they are dropping now is also all politics. That the public health emergency for Covid-19 is extended is again, the politics of control, as is the CIA spying on, i.e. bulk data collection, of Americans."

All these points continue to Zoom right past you. Now why is that? Why might that be? I'll leave you to respond to these, or not. Matters not much to me. 🤷‍♂️

I honestly fear what they will do if they gain control of all three branches of government again with all of their talk about being weak and how america needs to be strong right on down to the street level cops and no more of this woke shit. Nationalism is fine when the japanese attacked pearl harbor, otherwise it looks like thousands of nazi flags celebrating nationalism and the leader.

Which america will we choose? A free america or an america ruled by a strong dictator?
Stop to think? A Trumpist?

Lol, what a dumb question.

Ahh yes. Your standard 'go to line' when challenged. It's getting so old it's beyond time to fire your writers.

'Manufactured lies for political advantage' come from all aspects of the left. It goes back to their core 'values' (if you can call them that).

What would we do without so easily duped such as yourself? I doubt that we'll ever have the pleasure of knowing.
At least our reality is the same as the rest of the world’s. As opposed to yours that is only shared by consumers of your media.

I honestly fear what they will do if they gain control of all three branches of government again with all of their talk about being weak and how america needs to be strong right on down to the street level cops and no more of this woke shit. Nationalism is fine when the japanese attacked pearl harbor, otherwise it looks like thousands of nazi flags celebrating nationalism and the leader.

Which america will we choose? A free america or an america ruled by a strong dictator

I'm going to choose the America that knows how to capitalize and does not write run-on sentences.

Lol, personal attack. You are not worth the points.
Meaning that you can't defend your assertion which are not in evidence of what I posted.

Your concession is so noted and taken without prejudice. 'Twas lively while it lasted'.

Which america will we choose? A free america or an america ruled by a strong dictator?
Excellent food for thought ..........

ALEC is very close to Russia ....... for sure in bed to fascist dictatorship thinking.

They've given up on democracy. They don't think of it as 'Americans each getting to pick their government, and maybe they win with a majority and maybe not, and the losers need to accept the result'; instead they view it as a hoard of their enemies voting for the other side and all that matters is winning power so 'they' ae in charge instead of their enemies, so a dictatorship - which only happens for their side - is just fine. Better, because it wouldn't let the other side get to win instead.

They've sort of forced Democrats to feel somewhat similarly, because instead of a Republican victory being 'bad policies', they've turned it into a wild government that can be totally 'nuts', ignoring laws, oppressing, supporting having the military arrest if not kill protesters, and bringing fascism and an end to democracy and huge corruption that doesn't matter, so that Democrats are pushed to feel like preventing that Republican win is not just basic 'democracy hope your side wins' but a threat to our country, because it is.

Given that what's underlying the right are plutocrats, you'd think they'd be for some more calm while they take all the money, but in order for THEM to get power, they've sort of empowered a monster and can't really keep control of it but they try. An example is watching Mitch McConnell try to navigate between serving the donors and not getting overcome by the wild right he needs for power. Those 'establishment' Republicans were defeated by both trump and Cruz in 2016 and been in peril since that, but they 'need' the trump side to get enough votes. They don't like it but think it's better than Democrats getting elected usually, except for a small minority who actually have said Democrats are better right now.

And you're right it's dangerous. I've been getting a better picture of what mainland China is like and it's like finding out there's a bomb that could blow up the block in your neighbor's house - you didn't realize the threat. It's 1.5 billion people who are hugely brainwashed and sociologically conditioned a lot like North Korea who will support an utterly corrupt single-party government that cares about nothing but its own power and becoming a global superpower, and there are some resemblances. A 'bad' government wants to keep power through 'control', not be subject to 'free people' voting in their interest, and we're seeing that same thing with Republicans who care nothing about non-Republicans and mostly about their having power.
They will scorch earth this place if given power then losing it. Bank on it.

They’ve always thought of you as commies. Mccarthism never ended. They are willing to do a lot to get rid of you. The rest just do not care, they will vote republican no matter what.

Last edited:
Its ****ing hilarious watching leftists that support the use of fascist government agencies attacking civilians and being used as a tool of political oppression wondering if "the other guys" are going to become like them.

I have to wonder if many who support the gop stop to think what they are supporting could end up making america into a version of russia today?​

Don't you get it. That is what they want!!!!

Many never 'thought about it'. It's their ideology, it's baked into their DNA.

Yeah. There was a political talk program of con v lib yrs ago (somebody throw me a lifeline to remember of a lib woman and con man, great program) where the con complained that the libs can't make up their mind (disorganized Dems) and the lib said, in so many words, "Well, you have the advantage of waking in the morning with your mind already made up."

Yeah. There was a political talk program of con v lib yrs ago (somebody throw me a lifeline to remember of a lib woman and con man, great program) where the con complained that the libs can't make up their mind (disorganized Dems) and the lib said, in so many words, "Well, you have the advantage of waking in the morning with your mind already made up."

Now, that's a burn! (y)

Back
Top Bottom