• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I am going to keep a close eye on this.

Fine, tell me when you hear about this on the nightly news of the big 3. Tell me when it gets 1% of the coverage the Zim thing got.

It doesn't warrant the same kind of coverage that the Zimmerman trial got. These incidents are worlds apart.

Do you realize how much news you don't hear about?

It doesn't warrant the same kind of coverage that the Zimmerman trial got. These incidents are worlds apart.

he probably has not heard about the scandal involving the cake.

Last edited:
Then you're not a racist, you just don't like certain blacks, just as I'm sure you don't like certain whites. I think because your emotions are running so high tonight that you're posting some things that give the impression that you don't like any black people.

I have people I love who happen to be black if that's what you mean.

Yes I absolutely realize how much news I don't hear about and that is the point of this thread. I don't hear about guns that save lives, I only hear about tragic gun deaths. I don't hear about whites being senselessly murdered by blacks, I only hear about a white killing a black for any reason whatsoever. Get it now?

I have been a bigot and a racist and I have been a victim of racism and bigotry. And if for one second you don't think that white people can be victims of racism then I suggest a rectal cranial inversion. Have you ever been surrounded by a gang of people of the opposite race and beaten and spit upon? By opposite race I mean white or black. Have you ever called a person of the opposite race a nigger or a honky just because it would get a laugh out of your peer group? If you have, you just might be a racist. Since the break down in America of the family unit we have gone deeper into the hole. Girls who are raised without a male figure in their lives and boys who are raised with the idea that it is okay to be the baby daddy. Children don't need a baby daddy they need a father who loves them and protects them. I apologize for being rude in my previous comments but like I mentioned earlier it has been a very bad day and unfortunately I some times deal with grief by partaking in a beer or two. In this case maybe a beer or six. I offer my apology to all those I have offended.

That's good of you to offer your apologies and I am sorry your day was so awful.

Look, racism takes lots of different shapes. Of course black people can be racist, because they are human beings. So can Chinese people and Mexicans and so on. The fact that it exists somewhere else does not justify having it in yourself. You want to have an impact on the world.... start there. Now go to bed.

Last edited:
TM was a thug, period. Had the dictator called a president not inserted his racial protection over his "son" all of America would get he was a thug in the making, a criminal, and society is better off without him. I consider him no different then the two animals who'd kill an 88 year old WWII veteran. Maybe Al would like to rush to their defense and ofailure could claim them as possible offspring too?

Zimmerman had no good reason to tail and pursue Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman was only charged with murder after over a month's worth of protest.

Two off the top of my head.

Edit: Third, Martin was portrayed online as some sort of thug or drug fiend in a lame attempt to justify his murder.

In essence, the Zimmerman case was actually about the larger issue of how white america perceived and behaved towards young black males.

Do you have evidence to back this claim or are you just being holier than thou.

yes, look at the closing polls and the stats
its basic math and common sense to anybody educated

without the amount of white vote he got he never gets elected

all the blacks in the country could have voted 3 times for him and if only 40% of all whites came out to vote and they all voted for McCain obama loses

like i said his ability to bring people together at the polls got him elected

the amount of whites that voted for him (voter turnout) precentage wise hasnt been surpassed by a democrate going back 28 years

Then you're not a racist, you just don't like certain blacks, just as I'm sure you don't like certain whites. I think because your emotions are running so high tonight that you're posting some things that give the impression that you don't like any black people.

I can honestly say that just on pure statistics, there are more white people that I don't like. I appreciate your recognition that emotions will often over ride reason. Last post for the night folks, I miss my Buddy and he was a good dog loyal and faithful till his last breath.

yes, look at the closing polls and the stats
its basic math and common sense to anybody educated

without the amount of white vote he got he never gets elected

all the blacks in the country could have voted 3 times for him and if only 40% of all whites came out to vote and they all voted for McCain obama loses

like i said his ability to bring people together at the polls got him elected

the amount of whites that voted for him (voter turnout) precentage wise hasnt been surpassed by a democrate going back 28 years

So start a thread on this, tell us how Obama brought whites and blacks together, be specific. I maintain any black man in public office could have run when he did and won, it was the perfect storm.

Yes I absolutely realize how much news I don't hear about and that is the point of this thread. I don't hear about guns that save lives, I only hear about tragic gun deaths. I don't hear about whites being senselessly murdered by blacks, I only hear about a white killing a black for any reason whatsoever. Get it now?

You are anchored in that Zimmerman case. Do you really think the only reason that case go so much attention is because the liberal media wanted it to be a big deal. If so, to what end? How would they benefit by making this more of a story than it really was?

1.)So start a thread on this, tell us how Obama brought whites and blacks together, be specific.
2.)I maintain any black man in public office could have run when he did and won, it was the perfect storm.

1.)athe polls prove this fact

and yes ill start a thread saying flava flav could have been president in 08 simply cause he was black, any black man would have one and that thread will be full of people mocking my ignorance and stupidity, no thanks i have credibility around here
2.) nice back pedal now claiming "black man in public office" but nobody honest and educated will buy that either, you have now logic and facts to support that absurd claim.
Herman cain and allen west would have got thier clocks cleaned running in 08

You are anchored in that Zimmerman case. Do you really think the only reason that case go so much attention is because the liberal media wanted it to be a big deal. If so, to what end? How would they benefit by making this more of a story than it really was?

Keeping the race issue alive and keeping a wedge between blacks and white conservatives works to the liberal advantage and the media has become nothing but a DNC propaganda tool. The more they can make blacks think "whitey" namely conservative white males are out to get them the better it is for the DNC.

This case is a perfect example of why. A "white Hispanic shoots a black kid in self defense it's front page news. Two black kids beat an 88 year old white man to death and you will never see it on the lib media. If not for this thread you would never hear about this tragic crime.

Bullcrap--The case where the two black kids killed the white Australian student here in Oklahoma, has been on national news nonstop since it happened...

I have responded to and destroyed-

Let's be real, you failed to support your point in your first post.

You've spent most of this thread since flailing your arms, desperately trying to convince everyone your opening sentiments were not really your opening sentiments.

You've done just enough in this thread to put yourself above Neosteve, the guy who came in shouting Nigger.

I mean, let's not kid ourselves here. This is a ****ty thread, started by a ****ty poster with a ****ty agenda.

And you are that poster.

Last edited:
1.)athe polls prove this fact

and yes ill start a thread saying flava flav could have been president in 08 simply cause he was black, any black man would have one and that thread will be full of people mocking my ignorance and stupidity, no thanks i have credibility around here
2.) nice back pedal now claiming "black man in public office" but nobody honest and educated will buy that either, you have now logic and facts to support that absurd claim.
Herman cain and allen west would have got thier clocks cleaned running in 08

When I said any black man I naturally assumed you knew I meant a legitimate candidate but you at least pretended not to so I clarified it for you. That is not back pedaling that is talking down to the level of your opponent. Like I said, start a thread, don't derail this one.

Let's be real, you failed to support your point in your first post.

You've spent most of this thread since flailing your arms, desperately trying to convince everyone your opening sentiments were not really your opening sentiments.

You've done just enough in this thread to put yourself about Neosteve, the guy who came in shouting Nigger.

I mean, let's not kid ourselves here. This is a ****ty thread, started by a ****ty poster with a ****ty agenda.

And you are that poster.

LMAO, when all else fails play the race card or the racist card even.:lol:

Bullcrap--The case where the two black kids killed the white Australian student here in Oklahoma, has been on national news nonstop since it happened...

It was being ignored by them until it came out one kid was white, then they breathed a huge sigh of relief and reported on it, besides it's an international scandal and impossible to ignore.

LMAO, when all else fails play the race card or the racist card even.:lol:

Want to point out where I did that, champ?

I mean, you've been absolutely destroying every one of my post in this thread. It ought to be easy for you.

Back
Top Bottom