• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I am going to keep a close eye on this.

So you mean dumping a white man as opposed to dumping on white men. I'm not dumping on you. I really do think that your perspective is motivated by fear. I'm sorry if that offends you.

Oh OK, white MAN not white MEN. You learned your lessons from Clinton well, "Depends what the meaning of "is" is.:roll:

Oh OK, white MAN not white MEN. You learned your lessons from Clinton well, "Depends what the meaning of "is" is.:roll:

Your post just doesn't make sense to me for anything other than to whine about how hard life is on white guys nowadays. That attitude, in my opinion, is fear based. Because the reality is so far from that.

I don't know you. I am hoping you are just trying to provoke. Although it seems like awfully big lengths to go to just to entertain yourself.

Nothing that is posted on this website matters so I post things sometimes to evoke a reaction. The bottom line is that since Obama has been President there is more racial divide that I have seen since I was a kid. And I went through the Detroit riot of 1967.

Nothing that is posted on this website matters so I post things sometimes to evoke a reaction. The bottom line is that since Obama has been President there is more racial divide that I have seen since I was a kid. And I went through the Detroit riot of 1967.

Are you implying that Obama is somehow reasonable?

Exactly what reaction was that post supposed to illicit?

Your post just doesn't make sense to me for anything other than to whine about how hard life is on white guys nowadays. That attitude, in my opinion, is fear based. Because the reality is so far from that.

Where did I ever say it's hard to be a white guy? Where did I even imply it? Your take on this thread is interesting to me. You used the old mans death to dump on whit "man" and to dump on me, you have issues.

The two thugs each deserve to be stopped, frisked and then shot in the back of the head.

Are you implying that Obama is somehow reasonable?

Exactly what reaction was that post supposed to illicit?

Yes I agree Obama is not reasonable. I am not saying he is responsible if thats what you meant. I am just stating an observation from my experience.

-------------------
Not true.
Neosteve CAN post whatever he wants.....for a very short while.
Say "goodnight", Steve.

Goodnight Steve

Did I say that? What % non-white was he since your kind is into that?
So in your opinion if a non white kills a black he has to prove it wasn't race related, THAT is seriously stupid!

Sorry but its been a very bad day. My favorite dog of all time bled out all over my living room and died. It has been very sad and bad this day.

I am sorry to hear that :(

-------------------
Not true.
Neosteve CAN post whatever he wants.....for a very short while.
Say "goodnight", Steve.

Goodnight Steve. With apologies to Rowan and Martin, one of the greatest comedy duals of all time.

Was their evidence Zimmerman killed Trayvon over race?

Are you just going to ignore what I said about the convergence of several social issues and questions in the U.S.?

That sure didn't stop the media from reporting on it that way did it.

Again, the media didn't report on it merely because Zimmerman was perceived white and Martin was black.

Yes I agree Obama is not reasonable. I am not saying he is responsible if thats what you meant. I am just stating an observation from my experience.

Yes, I did mean responsible.

You are not being very clear and that is giving me the impression you are trying to provoke a pointless brawl. I'm really not interested. If you would like to give me a little more information about what exactly you are trying to say....got for it.

Are you just going to ignore what I said about the convergence of several social issues and questions in the U.S.?

Again, the media didn't report on it merely because Zimmerman was perceived white and Martin was black.

What was the social issue in the Zim case that is not there in this brutal Spokane murder?

The 88 year old white man you mock was shot storming a beach in WW2 and was on his way to play pool at a bar with a lady friend. Sounds like one hell of a man these young punks beat to death and all you can do is be sarcastic. Must suck being you.

not agreeing or disagree but clearly mocked YOU not the man beaten

...just for laughs?

Gruesome.

Luckily, we have an alternative to the above: the criminal justice system.

It's a heck of a lot less gruesome than what they did.

Back
Top Bottom