• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [5:15 am CDT] - in 15 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Republicans are trying to strip power from Democratic governors-elect

CA is on the road to disaster. They are creating a feudal society with the elites on one end and the homeless and poor on the other with nothing between. It's regressive, not progressive.

of course, more right wing lies and bull****. California is booming, the 5th largest economy in the world. You should really go look at real news and learn some facts so you don't look so stupid

Feudal society? Conservatives suck off corporations and ultra rich and cheer giving them tax breaks while their employees have no savings, can't afford housing, some actually on welfare to supplment their ****ty salaries, and the largest wealth disparity in the history of the country. some of the poorest states with worst healthcare, standard of life, poverty rates are red states employee the bull**** lets give tax breaks to people who don't need it, and break up unions trying to fight for fair wages.

Why do right wingers try to pass off such obviously dumb, dishonest stuff all the time? Are you just trolling?

California'''s Economy Is 5th Biggest in the World, Ahead of the UK | Fortune

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker.

As with voter-suppression and cockneyed gerrymandering tactics, the GOP can't win without cheating at every level.

It's abundantly obvious that the GOP is the antithesis of a fair and functional democracy.

This happened two years ago was it Virginia?

This is another clue that America has become exceptionally unstable.

Back when we were Better People we all agreed to a set of rules and then we kept our word, we played by those rules.

Last edited:
What they're essentially doing is refusing to honor a peaceful transition of power. They are thwarting the will of the electorate. Trying to rewrite the rules because they're cowards.

I can see why you'd support that.

You mean like the butt sore liberals who are trying to thwart the will of the electorate in 2016? That was too easy.:lamo

It's easy for him to make a show of standing on his alleged principle when he gains by it.

The left should never speak of principle, decency, honor or virtue. It makes hypocrisy meters everywhere explode.

:2funny:
Outright proof that your words are of zero value. Next! :2wave:

You've got tens of thousands of people living in tents and fouling their surroundings while tax payers pay for it. You have illegals pouring in and business owners leaving for greener pastures. The lib stranglehold on power in CA is only leading it to ruin.

No doubt. I don't deny it but this is where we are. Dems were gerrymandering long before the GOP even knew what the word meant so complaining about it now is a bit absurd.

The term dates back to 1812, so yeah, trying to hang that on one party when the other didn’t exist is kinda cheese.

Of course, we could try to put an end to the practice all around, but for some reason you don’t seem interested in doing that. I wonder why.

You've got tens of thousands of people living in tents and fouling their surroundings while tax payers pay for it. You have illegals

"Illegal" is not a noun. Please read this and then get back to me:

dictionary1.png

Cha-ching! :mrgreen:

In other words, it's okay when the Republicans do it.

Did I suggest it was ok? I’m thinking you are the last hold out with the knitted hat crew, you may want to research the leaders of that march and movement. Yes, it is ok when republicans do it, It’s called politics but according to you only one side gets to play that game.

Cha-ching—- it was my pleasure owning you.

of course, more right wing lies and bull****. California is booming, the 5th largest economy in the world. You should really go look at real news and learn some facts so you don't look so stupid

Feudal society? Conservatives suck off corporations and ultra rich and cheer giving them tax breaks while their employees have no savings, can't afford housing, some actually on welfare to supplment their ****ty salaries, and the largest wealth disparity in the history of the country. some of the poorest states with worst healthcare, standard of life, poverty rates are red states employee the bull**** lets give tax breaks to people who don't need it, and break up unions trying to fight for fair wages.

Why do right wingers try to pass off such obviously dumb, dishonest stuff all the time? Are you just trolling?

California'''s Economy Is 5th Biggest in the World, Ahead of the UK | Fortune

CA has had the 5th or 6th largest economy in the world for quite some time. That has nothing to do with the stupid policies they are following. Talking about Mississippi is not an answer for Califirnia's growing wealth disparity. Of course it's all OK when it's liberals in Silicon Valley or LA accumulating it. When it's a business owner in flyover country, then it's a threat to world peace. Typical nonsense.

"Illegal" is not a noun. Please read this and then get back to me:

dictionary1.png

OK. Illegal aliens. Big deal. Don't get me started on grammatical errors in here. I could spend all day just on them. You also ignored what I said, as expected.

I'm not confused at all. That's why you keep responding. I'm telling the sordid truth about the left.

:roll:

Everything you post is pure tripe.

Did I suggest it was ok?

Congratulations, you are the next contestant on Here Is What You Said! :applaud

Let us start here. These are your words that you yourself wrote:

As for the OP, It’s [sic] called politics.

In case you cannot access the OP, here is what it said:

Your words which you chose to write are a clear acceptance of that naked power grab by the Wisconsin Republicans.

You definitely suggested that it was OK. More than OK, in fact.

The term dates back to 1812, so yeah, trying to hang that on one party when the other didn’t exist is kinda cheese.

Of course, we could try to put an end to the practice all around, but for some reason you don’t seem interested in doing that. I wonder why.

I'm fine with doing it and have said so in here before. One of the most gerrymandered districts in America is in my state.

You mean like the butt sore liberals who are trying to thwart the will of the electorate in 2016? That was too easy.:lamo
The left should never speak of principle, decency, honor or virtue. It makes hypocrisy meters everywhere explode.

Yup, keep throwing dumb ****, nothing will stick. Such unoriginal, uninspired trolling right there

You know exactly what was meant. It's a convenient excuse to run away.

You made a fatal error in your logic and want to attack the one who points it out. Your poor choice of words, not mine. Conservatives struggle with practicing the whole "personal responsibility" thing that they love to preach, and your responses are a perfect example of it. :shrug:

lame duck congresses shouldn't be allowed to sabotage the next administration. i hope that there's something that can be done in the future to address this kind of stuff. also, if the Democratic party doesn't get better at strategy and self defense, its viability is seriously at risk. the Trumpist party has no scruples or honor, and will resort to any slimy tactic to win. being the "not Trumpist" party is not enough.

Could you imagine the whining and victimhood we would hear if republicans got millions more votes but dems picked up more seats, like what happens quite often for the democrats? Or if democrats tried to change the rules to take power away after they lost elections like republicans have done?

Even when they lose these dishonest scumbags claim its because of illegals, meanwhile their politicians are notoriously cheating, rigging, and playing dirty. They have no credibility what so ever

Congratulations, you are the next contestant on Here Is What You Said! :applaud

Let us start here. These are your words that you yourself wrote:

In case you cannot access the OP, here is what it said:

Your words which you chose to write are a clear acceptance of that naked power grab by the Wisconsin Republicans.

You definitely suggested that it was OK. More than OK, in fact.

I’m sorry that there is a naiveté with politics with certain members of this board. Maybe keeping up with crochet and knitting would be more the speed for the pink-hat crew that is without a clue.

Again, It’s amusing that the (D) for dummies and (LL) for the lunatic left whine about political tactics

Back
Top Bottom