• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How many?

It has occurred to me that it might be possible to get e. coli from licking someone's asshole.
Especially if you put your tongue inside it.

Although, I dunno, animals do it with no apparent ill effects. So who knows?

I'm kind of a hypochondriac, so I worry about these things. I have a friend who got e. coli from a taco, and almost died. She was in a coma for awhile, and her kidneys shut down. They barely managed to save her.

Considering your past? I am kinda shocked this freaks you out.

What "past"?
Being a stripper?
There was no asshole licking involved.

You need to keep the personal attacks in the Basement, dear.
I think you'll find the moderators less tolerant of this than they used to be.

Hmm...exactly what happens in the Champagne Room?

Me thinks Chris Rock isn't telling us the full truth.

I'd prefer to discuss this elsewhere, so as not to derail an interesting discussion, but I can assure you that in all the many places I worked (which included topless clubs, BYOB nude clubs, a peepshow, and several "jack shacks") there was absolutely no illegal sexual activity permitted between the customers and the girls.
Girls who were caught engaging in (or even suspected of engaging in) any illegal activity or even arranging to meet with customers elsewhere for that purpose were not only fired, but also blacklisted, so that they'd have a hard time finding employment in any of the other adult venues in town.

For the record, I'm really tired of Kali's tactic of derailing threads while contributing absolutely nothing to the actual discussions at hand.
I'm currently discussing it with the moderators to determine what can be done, because it was really nice while she was gone to be able to have discussions without these constant mindless interruptions; so nice that I'm going to do everything in my power to ensure that it continues.

Last edited:

How many times do I have to clarify this? 10 was a stripper. *I* was the whore.

Geez. :2razz:

And no, I didn't lick any assholes during my whore tenure either. I didn't get paid enough to do that. I have, however, done that with men that was in a relationship with. And only after a very thorough shower.

Last edited:
So is it a "man" thing? You didn't mention women.

Now I feel like an outside for having never asked a woman to tongue the bung.

So is it a "man" thing? You didn't mention women.

Now I feel like an outside for having never asked a woman to tongue the bung.

I have not done it with a woman personally, just never happened. I have had it done to me by men though. Which is actually how I discovered the pleasure of it and passed that discovery onto a boyfriend or two. ;) I never had anyone ASK me to do it, I just did it after we had a nice, long, very thorough shower together beforehand.

I don't like to shower with someone. The shower is to me what the toilet is to most men - the fortress of solitude. The time where a man can relax alone with nothing but his thoughts. The time when everything in the world disappears.

I also tend to pee in the shower too, so it serves a double purpose.

Exactly my point! haha:lamo:2razz:

Last edited:
Moderator's Warning:
nothing to see here

Last edited by a moderator:

I have had a couple of one night stands, but most I was actually in a relationship with.

Actually, with 2 exceptions, one being my husband, the rest of my sexual partners all had names beginning with "J".

I have had a couple of one night stands, but most I was actually in a relationship with.

Actually, with 2 exceptions, one being my husband, the rest of my sexual partners all had names beginning with "J".

Wow, really? How odd.

Still not as odd as living with your "significant other" AND one of your first at the same time...and they're NOT the same person...

It's weird how some things come full circle.

Just out of curiosity: how many sex partners have you had?

No, seriously, only my ex-wife. We were eachother's firsts and I've been a monk since we've seporated.

Last edited:
Well, this explains your level of anger. Get back on the horse and ride, bro.

More likley it's my ex trying to kidnap the kids (parental kidnapping as per court order) while I'm away at A.I.T.

Do you know how hard it is to get a lawyer when you can't use the phone until 6pm?

Last edited:
More likley it's my ex trying to kidnap the kids (parental kidnapping as per court order) while I'm away at A.I.T.

Do you know how hard it is to get a lawyer when you can't use the phone until 6pm?

I understand that you are in a difficult position. Do whatever you need to do, even if it means excessive punching of the heavy bag, to keep your head straight.

Also, unlike what Christine O'Donnell suggests, I'd recommend frequent masturbation.

Also, unlike what Christine O'Donnell suggests, I'd recommend frequent masturbation.

Arg, that's another thing....way to much testosterone around here....the men's latrien is always filled with men stinking it up, the bunk makes to much noise and I only get fireguard every 4-5 nights.

*sigh* life just sucks right now.

btw, it's true what they say about Army women...but-ass-ugly.

Remember...this is a sacrifice you are making for yourself and your kids. You're doing what you need to do, and it's temporary.

hey catz I sent you a pm. check it out

Hey, Oscar. I received your PM but was unable to respond because your inbox is full of crap.

btw, it's true what they say about Army women...but-ass-ugly.

buck up Jerry, not all army women are fugly. I have seen quite a few that are smokin'. As for the ex-wife thing...not sure if it applies to "training" but there is a provision in the uniformed service member's act that puts a hold on all legal (non-criminal) proceedings against you while on active duty if you are in the guard or reserves. you might want to give the local JAG office a call. at the very least they can give you some good advice.

4 for sure, but maybe 8. Some hard drinkin' nights left me a little unsure of some of the others...

Back
Top Bottom