• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

How I see christian of today . (1 Viewer)

What evidence do you have for this; unsubstantiated accusation.

I have Quran .. but as long as you believe that I believe in The moon God ..
Let me ask you ... What is the job of any messenger ?

Is to deliever God message .. When a prophet claim that he is God .. then he is asking from people to believe not in God ..

I dont believe that jesus would dare to claim that he is God ..

Jesus was a very unique prophet No one can deny that ... but a human cant be a god ...

Prophet jesus was created as Adam ..

let say he is God son .. which I do not believe in that ..
But ifyou have a son .. would you send him to die for people sin ? for the people who dare to insult God and kill his prophets etc... ?

I dont think so .. I think God is more wiser than that ... He has no son .. and He is not in Human form ..

Jesus as any other prophet delivered the message of God .. and when his friends betrayed him ... God punished them

They asked him to send a table to be a feast for them ..
after that God promised after this table who will betray jesus and God .. he will be punished as no one else ...

and God fulfiled HIS promise .. when Judas betrayed Jesus ... People were confused and thought that judas is jesus and took him .. himuliated him and crucified him ..

Only bad people would be crucified ... you are himuliating jesus when you say that he was crucified for your sin

Each one of you will be fully responsible for each sin he/she did ..
dont relay on jesus .. because he wont save you as you are saying ..

I cant prove nothing as also you cant prove that jesus was crucified as all prophets had a hard time to prove that God exist to their people ...but at the end of this life .. you will know that every word I say was very true inshallah .

Perhaps you should read the Bible for an answer rather than inserting your own ignorant reasoning.

I have a bible in home .. and I did read some of it ... as I said I agree with the things that is matching with our book .. other than that it been corrupted .

Actually the new tastment was even more corrupted than the old one .

So its our fault countries USE the weapons? Lets not forget how Iran supplies Hamas and other terrorist groups with weapons to blow up infidels and even other innocent Muslims.

Iran and Hamas are resisting your transgression against humanity
I pray to God that I live till I see justice ... and I hope not to live too long .. so I hope justice is not far away inshallah ..

May Allah bless Iran and Hamas and all the resistance in middle east
and Turn back your plots against you .. Amen ..

Because you fear Western society and culture. You don't understand WHY there are differences so the only conclusion you can draw is that we are all (mostly) evil. Thus, you ignorantly hate us.

Fear lol ... what kind of culture do you have ? the culture of sex freedom
unfortunately you turned to be sex slaves .. and it is all about sex
your life is all about how to feed your desires ... you are slave to your desire

What is the difference between a good and bad person ?

We all are weak and have desire ... but there s something called ( self control ) which is do not exist in your culture .

The ignorant is the one who defend a wrong culture .. your culture ruined the innocency of this world .

You are claiming Christianity is a giant hoax. Many Christians believe Islam is a hoax. Sounds like you don't like it when you are insulted but don't mind insulting others.

AGAIN I DIDNT INSULT YOUR RELIGION AS YOU DO

Have you seen me saying isults ??? as you do about Allah and Prophet MOhamed ???

No I didnt .. but your beliefs is too close to antichrist beliefs than God rules .

Once again the US governments job is not to promote a religion. Its to protect its citizens. Homosexuality, consensual anal sex, uncircumcised penises, and consensual sex during a period are victim-less crimes.

Western governments just aren't morally parallel to Islam.

So what is the US gov job ? to promote and support all this strip night club ? to motive your girls to be nude on magazine because they will earn a lot of money than being a respectable woman ?

to Plots against other nations to steal their oil and trade in drugs ?

How about all the CIA scandals about drug trade ????

Yes I can understand that the shaddow US gov insist to make it the Antichrist empire on earth .. I understand that very well ...

Wa alaikum assalam, Shery. And on you be peace.

As you can see, it pays for us, Christians, to treat all the lost souls as human souls. Homos, low IQs, anti-Christians are attacking you like mad dogs, defending my Christianity. It pays not to stone them. No Christian has replied to you yet. I can sit back and watch you trashed. But it does not bring peace on me. So, let me guard you from the mad dogs.

We, Christians, stay with the book with all our hearts. We study it , we believe in it and we line up our lives, our thoughts, our achievements, our failures and our sins with the book, and not with anything else.

Allah told you NEVER mistreat the people of the book. He told you NEVER touch a Christian monk. You know that all monks report to the Pope, and the Pope is justone of the monks, don't you? How do you dare to go against Allah’s will?! Do you really think you know better?! I am a Christian, a fanatical believer in the book; and I stand between you and all the homos, low IQs, perverts, Jews, and clowns of DP, and you can not get to them unless you touch me. It is not in your holy book to answer why I am putting my life on the line between you and them. That would be a theological conversation between you and me, and it would be a different topic in a different setting. It has to be a setting of peace. In order to get peace you first have to follow the order of Allah. He told you, - NEVER mistreat the people of the book. Are you smarter than Allah? - blessed be His name, and let His glory and HIS MERCY to shine on all of us. Are you?

What you are saying is more than true about treating the people of the book with great manners ...

Prophet Mohamed said : who will hurts the people of book .. I wont speak to them at the other life ...

But whom did he meant with the people of the book ????

The people of the book who do not attack us ... Plot against us ... Insult our beliefs ... kill our people .. rape our woman ... spread sedition in our region

Those are the people of the Book that God and prophet MOhamed ask us to treat them Good ... and defenitely this is not you .

I had little respect before for the followers of the con man Mohammad, now I have none.

Sigh... no I really can't group them all together, but this thread sure strains any respect I might have for this particular superstition. The worst part is they follow a sexual deviant as a prophet.

All religions claim divinity by putting forth a version of the golden rule, and the all turn around and break it, Islam just goes further and grinds it to dust.

What you are saying is more than true about treating the people of the book with great manners ...

Prophet Mohamed said : who will hurts the people of book .. I wont speak to them at the other life ...

The people of the book who do not attack us ... Plot against us ... Insult our beliefs ... kill our people .. rape our woman ... spread sedition in our region

Those are the people of the Book that God and prophet MOhamed ask us to treat them Good ... and defenitely this is not you .

Uh....That pretty much means you should treat a large chunk of Muslims badly, and that the prophet hates his own followers. You do understand that Muslims ...Kill and rape far more Muslims than anyone else....right?

Shery said:
Beside yes you are not Good ... Prove : Fugitive Marine man who killed the pregnant marine woman .. you really have a huge problem in USA .. as the violence and crimes rates always in rise ... even when you are in peace and there s no invasion as a country as Iraq

Well atleast that girl wasn't living in a country with Sharia law or when she reported that the guy raped her she would have gotten brutally killed by her father/brother/uncle/government/ or probably any man who choose to kill her and in front of her female relatives. And that shows you are with God? please :roll:

Who cares if someone is gay? Why is that an issue here? Religions reflect the needs and morals of the society they are held by. As the needs and morals of society evolve, the religions change with them. All religions do this or die out, even your religion. You may live in some archaic version of the world, but things change, everything changes. You either adapt or you die out, this backwards, dark ages type, view of homosexuality will die out too. Gods come and gods go, religions die and change; nothing is infinite...not your religion and not your god and not your morals; everything evolves. It's time to get out of the dark ages and start moving forward again.

The rule of "gods" were invented by man and these rules can be changed by mankind, hell even our gods can be changed by mankind. It has happened a lot during our history. Do you obey the edicts of Zeus? Of course not, while those gods existed in the hearts and minds of humans in times past, we cast them off because our needs changed. We get rid of gods when they no longer serve a purpose for the race. NOTHING IS INFINITE. This is something that is very important to understand. From the time we invented gods till now, we have been refining them and changing them, making new "divine" edicts by which to live by. Your god is no different, it will be cast aside when it no longer serves any purpose, your religion will one day die; nothing is infinite. Gods didn't send anything, no rules or prophets or holy books, mankind invented the whole of it. Religion and gods serve us, we will use them till those particular religions and gods do us no good. At that time we get rid of them, it's happened countless times with countless gods in the past; and it will continue into the future. Static religion will die even more quickly because mankind continues to evolve and change and our needs change with that. Your god is just one of many that man has invented, it's not the first and it won't be the last.

I don't know, I don't claim religion to be some great evil or anything like maybe Dawkins does, but I don't think we've netted out better because of it. Impotent, imaginary gods will never be a threat to humanity.

Last edited:
Wa alaikum assalam, Shery. And on you be peace.

As you can see, it pays for us, Christians, to treat all the lost souls as human souls. Homos, low IQs, anti-Christians are attacking you like mad dogs, defending my Christianity. It pays not to stone them. No Christian has replied to you yet. I can sit back and watch you trashed. But it does not bring peace on me. So, let me guard you from the mad dogs.

We, Christians, stay with the book with all our hearts. We study it , we believe in it and we line up our lives, our thoughts, our achievements, our failures and our sins with the book, and not with anything else.

Allah told you NEVER mistreat the people of the book. He told you NEVER touch a Christian monk. You know that all monks report to the Pope, and the Pope is justone of the monks, don't you? How do you dare to go against Allah’s will?! Do you really think you know better?! I am a Christian, a fanatical believer in the book; and I stand between you and all the homos, low IQs, perverts, Jews, and clowns of DP, and you can not get to them unless you touch me. It is not in your holy book to answer why I am putting my life on the line between you and them. That would be a theological conversation between you and me, and it would be a different topic in a different setting. It has to be a setting of peace. In order to get peace you first have to follow the order of Allah. He told you, - NEVER mistreat the people of the book. Are you smarter than Allah? - blessed be His name, and let His glory and HIS MERCY to shine on all of us. Are you?

I already tried being nice, it doesn't work. She's already grouped you up with the rest of us evil sinners who don't mutilate genitalia. You must now die with the rest of us.

Impotent, imaginary gods will never be a threat to humanity.

No kidding. And can you imagine a god so impotent and weak that he requires man to enforce his "rules" for him? I mean... if he felt so strongly about his "rules", then he should be able to enforce them his damn self instead of relying on his imperfect, weak, fallible, ignorant creations to do it for him.

Strong resistance ??? nice joke ... that is why Gays celebrate Gay pride parade every year .. what a resistance !
Beside gays are not only behind doors .. you promote them on TV ,,, Books .. equal rights ... spread stories about gays penguins on school which is very malicious thing to start to reflect kids to accept same sex relationship ..
For the most part the Christians advocate peacefully against homosexuality. Is that a concept you are unfamiliar with? Violence should never be an option for a victim-less crime.

Dont tell me behind closed doors and dont spread fake slogens as usual such as resistance .. because it is a big joke and lie .
Are you saying homosexuals have sex in the middle of the street? Last time I checked homosexuals have sex in their own home which is none of my business or the governments. Its between them and God.

You have yet to show how this effects you. You offered no counter argument at all. Only another unsupported assertion that I am lying.

I believe in part of bible .. and I have nothing against any words coming from God ...but your bible been corrupted
Proof .. old tastment and new tastement are believing not in the same God
Jews believe in one God and not human .. you believe that Jesus is God .. SOn and the soul .. which is completely different then what Jews believe
even if you pretend that you agree with eachother
Once again you need to a lesson in what Christianity is. Go read online or ask a Christian. Obviously you are getting your information from a biased source or it is your own ignorant logic at work again.

Jews eat Kosher food .. you dont
Jews circumsize men as muslim .. you dont ..
Jews believe in one God .. you dont .. Christian believe in 3 in 1 father , son and soul ... christ is your saviour !
Good job. Judaism is different then Christianity. I'm glad you figured that out. No one has every claimed they were equal. Is this more propaganda you have heard in order to spread your dislike for the Israeli Jews onto Western Christians?

again .. more lies ... If what you say is true .. so why in your currency you say In God we trust ? why Bush claim crusades when the 2 towers been hit ..
Because we believe in the freedom of expression. One can express their religion, even in government. A Christian can pray in a court house just like a Muslim or a Jew can. If a Muslim were president of our country he could pray to Allah on TV if he wanted. However, our government cannot give money or power to religious organizations whether they be Christian, Muslim, or Jewish. You can have whatever religion you want in this country and talk and preach about it all you want but you cannot enforce it upon others.

Here is why our money says "In God We Trust" In God We Trust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When did Bush say we were crusading? Do you have a source? It is Islamic extremists who want you to believe the crusades are occurring to rally more ignorant followers to their cause.

Your government spread Sex and Homosexuality and drugs .. so you can always be busy in other things but politics and what your governments do to the world ..
Our government doesn't spread anything of the sort. Our government has no office of homosexuality, drug distribution, or sex. Our citizens are FREE. They can do what they wish. They can be homosexual, they can take drugs, and they can have all the sex they want. This is none of anyone else's business.

Just because you and the Quran believe its wrong doesn't mean it is truth. Many people do not believe in the Quran just like may do not believe in the Bible. It is unethical to promote one belief over another if one cannot be proven correct. Muslims, just like Christians cannot prove their religion is any more valid than the other. If you think your precious Quran does not have just as many flaws as the Bible then you are sadly mistaken.

Who spread all this weapons to the world ? who start the world war 1 and 2

The Serbian Black Hand started WW1 and it was Japanese Kamikaze pilots that involved the US in WW2. If you knew anything about history and spewed less propaganda BS from your bomb happy "prophet", you might would know that neither was started over anything remotely religious. Ishallah-homina-homina-homina-aaahlalalalalalala-dirka-dirka-mohamed-jihad and all that to you too.

شيطانmeans devil .

Again let me repeat myself over here .. and what did the nice muslims gain from being nice here or in any other forums ?????

I strongly believe most of the arab countries are more than nice and friendly with all the foreigners who come to visit ..

Did that stop the iraqi invasion ??? stop Bush from trying to bring more chaos to our region by spreading his iranphobia everywhere ??

So where are you from all what is really going on in my area ???

Most of you are located in different areas far away from what is really going on ...

I believe or what I hear that you are a democractic countries not as our countries as you claim ...

So where s the public influence to stop those mad government from bringing more destruction to our region ???

beside if I ever met nice people here who start to talk in a nice way over here .. I wouldnt be that offensive .. but I dont recall since I came here that anyone were supportive but BKHAD then he start to mock me with them after he feared to lose his popullation over here to support me ...

This is the first day .. I start to meet people who speak kind of nice .. so where you been all this time since I start to post in here ?

I've read enough. Let me give you a fair warning where this is headed, princess. People like you and other radicals in your barbaric nations are going to keep antagonizing the situation. You are going to continue to lambaste America and the West and pulling your childish temper tantrums with the suicide bombs and the rioting over silly cartoons, etc.

You're going to keep pushing it until next time we come over there, it will be with only tanks and guns instead of soldiers delivering food and freeing you from dictators. Your people need to make a decision: are you going to play nice with the rest of the world or are you going to get bombed back to and then left in the stone age? The oil's gonna run out and when it does you are going to have nothing for us to take interest in except keeping you filthy beasts penned in your deserts.

Not all of you .. but the majority .. beside last time I been to the US was in 2004 and since then I never been there and I will never go there again Inshalah...

I said the best thing I have seen there is shopping .. I was being honest that is it ... when I was there .. you were not that cruel with muslims .. and arab .. but today things are totally different .. and your hatred is increasing ..

Beside yes you are not Good ... Prove : Fugitive Marine man who killed the pregnant marine woman .. you really have a huge problem in USA .. as the violence and crimes rates always in rise ... even when you are in peace and there s no invasion as a country as Iraq

You mock iraqi and palestinian that they blowing themselves ? while you are there have no idea what is really going on there ... and how this people suffer from occupation from your troops ... your pervert troops who raped and killed and get away from punishment ...

Or maybe you think that ur troops not pervert ?? with all what we have seen about abu gharib and other incident ...

I would be more than happy if HE proud of me ... and Telling HIS angels about me ... amen .

We already have everything ... As I said ... I was saying what I have seen Good in your country ( shopping ) that is it .

But for vibrator .. I m sure your pervert community use it a lot ...
and Since you know that you have all this sex shop and gays shop from santa monica in LA to hollywood ... then why blaming me for calling you pervet .. You are proud pervert !!!!!

You dont even feel guilt or ashamed ! ...

Antichrist very proud of you .

No need ... I will never inshallah come to the US again .. if I will go to anywhere than Egypt .. I will rather to visit Iran or Saudia or any Khalijee country .. I d rather to be warmed between my people ..

The people that your western world mock and insult them .. then come to open huge business here

This is the real hypocrit .
---
Hey,:2wave: must be a bunch of :toilet:SUCKERS :toilet:there! Why do the AZZHOLES there allow the big companys in?
--
Then again, you people wouldn't be making that :2rofll:$1.00 :2rofll:per day.

If this is what He said, shouldn’t you be against those who want to hurt the people of the book? Didn’t your book tell you not to touch Christian monks? What the monks had done to you? They were carrying math and science of Aristotle to you, they were healing wounded and sharing water with the thirsty. But you started attacking them and destroying their monasteries – because you did not listen to Allah. He told you DON’T!, but you turned the blind eye to Him, - and you still are receiving from Him what you have been deserving, blessed be His name, and may He forgive me mentioning… You decided to add some conditions to His words, and I don’t think he likes it.

Whatever you tell me is heard by Him, - you are not only turn His words in the way you want in order to receive an animal pleasure from your anger, you make up excuses for pleasuring your feelings, - you are telling Him, not me that He was not clear. What plots, want insults?.. – you are making this up and He hears you… We still follow the same Bible and it forbids us not only to insult, - it teaches us not to answer insults with insults.

You read your book in the way you want and you go and kill those who read it somewhat differently. Before you care about Christians – give the answer to the Holy heaven - how many Muslims have been killed and raped by Muslims recently? Look through the pages of this forum, - we all Christians, homos, atheists, the majority of us feel sorrow for Muslims killed and raped by Muslims. Are you pleasing Allah or you are pleasing only yourself?

You visited US and went shopping, - why you did not go to our Churches to meet and see the people of the book? Why? Provided that you do not walk in with your favorite strap on toy, but with wisdom inspired by Allah, you would not be insulted, but you most likely would be cheered. Look at the picture of the Muslim women posted by bhad, - she shares her Allah with students in a Catholic school or a Church. What you are sharing with us that would make us respect Muslims?

Think, we do not plot against homos, low IQs and even atheists who do not believe in the Holy, - why would we plot against you who believes in the Holy similar to how we do? Answer to the heaven.

Did you ever read our laws and our book? - we punish murders and rapists whoever they are, even if they want to call themselves Christians. We deal with them swiftly – in the court of law with witnesses and evidence, but not by pleasuring our instincts and feelings only. Allah knows it, you don’t want to know it and you don’t want to know Allah. All you know are your animal instincts. I am sure it would be a lesser sin for you if you found a relief using a vibrator in private, rather that relieving yourself by vibrating in public. For He sees who is attacking whom, who is killing and raping like no law, even law of G-d can exist, who plots and who insults, and who pleases her animal instincts rather than pleasing Him, who is not afraid of His anger.

I've read enough. Let me give you a fair warning where this is headed, princess. People like you and other radicals in your barbaric nations are going to keep antagonizing the situation. You are going to continue to lambaste America and the West and pulling your childish temper tantrums with the suicide bombs and the rioting over silly cartoons, etc.

You're going to keep pushing it until next time we come over there, it will be with only tanks and guns instead of soldiers delivering food and freeing you from dictators. Your people need to make a decision: are you going to play nice with the rest of the world or are you going to get bombed back to and then left in the stone age? The oil's gonna run out and when it does you are going to have nothing for us to take interest in except keeping you filthy beasts penned in your deserts.

Only tanks and guns, your giving them plenty of a break. I prefer the cruise missles and the AC-130's. But your right next time it will be full scale war. And that will be somthing they regret.

Only tanks and guns, your giving them plenty of a break. I prefer the cruise missles and the AC-130's. But your right next time it will be full scale war. And that will be somthing they regret.

It is already a full scale war. It is a clash of civilisations. Most people are very naive, especially liberls are extremly naive (because they are are people with the lowest level of education) when they think that wars are won by armies and wars are won by tanks and cruise missles. Never ever.

It is already a full scale war. It is a clash of civilisations. Most people are very naive, especially liberls are extremly naive (because they are are people with the lowest level of education) when they think that wars are won by armies and wars are won by tanks and cruise missles. Never ever.

I beg to differ, ever heard of Bismark. Certainly there is more to war than destruction. You need diplomacy and to have the region not to be in a chaotic state. But it isn't a full scale war. Were in a occupation, not a full scale war. The war was over after the fall of Saddam. Again this is a occupation. When i say full scale war, i mean us and Israel taking on Iran, Syria, Lebbanon or hezobllah, and if it comes to Pakistan depending on what happens there. Though we are quite close to this possiblity. Also there was Rome and the monguls, all they needed was swords and men.

Only bad people would be crucified ...

You mean the same way that only bad people would be hurt by American soldiers?

After all, God wouldn't let good people get hurt would he?

I should think you would be a bit more grateful that we are doing His work for Him.

:2wave:

Well Shery has been unable to refute any of my claims, or at least substantiate her claims. Like a good muslima, she only call fellow posters 'perverts' because they are open about sexuality, or support civil rights for gays.

Shery's rants (if genuine, and not just some posters idea of sucking us all in) show you just how sick and warped Islamists are. They are obsessed by sex, they may deny it, but they are. It's probably because their whole movement revolves around micro-managing and controlling every aspect of peoples lives (because they say that Mohammed said Allah said so), that they despise and call people perverts for consensual sexual activity, that bucks this authoritarianism. Their homophobia is repulsive. Again they have no concept of consensual activities between two adults, because to them it contradicts Allah's will.

We see a person so lacking in self-confidence and so absorbed in Allah, that she admitted in other posts that she covers up her body, and would never wear a swimsuit at the beach, because of the shame/guilt.

We see a person that dabates in an infantile manner, filled with conspiracy rhettoric. To Shery we are all dirty perverts living in a sinful society lead by the anti-christ, controlled by the Jooooooos. And yet at no time does Shery actually substantiate her claims, or move above the proverbial Islamist mud slinging gutter, by calling us perverts, evil, wicked etc.

We see a person so short sighted that she assumes any Western poster is Christian, she fails to understand that some people in the west maybe Atheist or Agnostic. We see a person that allows fails to understand, that it is not just the 'West' that finds many muslima traditions backward, but in fact most of the non-muslima world..... Oh Shery, fails to see that the Chinese, Japanese, Korean (and parts of Indian-Hindu society) society would also reject much of the irrational logic of Islam. Indeed this may explain why in these cultures the Abrahamic religions did not prosper.

We see a person that is so certain of the legitimacy of the Koran and its divine origin, yet the matter of the fact is; that the earliest known copies of the Koran are all dated centuires after the Mohammed's death. All historical records suggest that there never has been a Koran that existed at the time of Mohammed.

Basically Shery, unlike you muslimas, by in large the world is trying to move away from all the collectivist movements that are based on the irrational. Granted there was a time when the Christian world, was going through what the Islamic world is going through, but by in large European society has become more secular humanist, and the power of the Church has been limited. Even in Asian countries, such as China, Japan, Singapore, Korea; culturally these countries place a high value on materialism and logic (most likely due to the influences of Confucius, Buddism, etc), this in spite of cultures that are more collectivist than the Christian-West.

Basically muslimas around the world either start wars or fight wars. From China to Thailand, to India, to Australia, to Serbia, to Spain to Britain, to the U.S.A, us infidels have had a gut full of muslimas so called piousness, and godly self virtue. And yet every time we see a muslima society trying to become more like the Prophet Mohammed (which you muslimas do worship like a god, even though you deny it), we see the same old pattern. Persecution of the secular muslimas, slow encroachment of the Hijab, Islamisisation of the education system and government. Banning of alcohol, stoning of adulterers and homosexuals, persecution of religious minorities. And when you persecute the secular muslims, the Jews, Christians, Atheists, the Hindus, the ethnic Chinese, when you've killed them all, converted them, or forced them to flee your wonderful theocracy, your economy dies with it. Because you pushed away the very people that help your economies tick. And then when your country turns to the rat race, you muslimas demand answers, and since you have destroyed the education system, destroyed independent thinking, and destroyed capitalism; instead of challenging the Imans, you muslimas will rejoice when the Imans suggest that muslimas need more Islam, and what would the prophet do.....

I beg to differ, ever heard of Bismark. Certainly there is more to war than destruction. You need diplomacy and to have the region not to be in a chaotic state. But it isn't a full scale war. Were in a occupation, not a full scale war. The war was over after the fall of Saddam. Again this is a occupation. When i say full scale war, i mean us and Israel taking on Iran, Syria, Lebbanon or hezobllah, and if it comes to Pakistan depending on what happens there. Though we are quite close to this possiblity. Also there was Rome and the monguls, all they needed was swords and men.
So you are a liberal. But I understand you are very young. When you are young it is OK to be liberal. Nobody is born as a conservative. I was a liberal when I was of your age, - there was not too much brain in my head, but still it was a good time when I was so young. In order to become a conservative one has to get education. You still have a chance to get some education.

When OBL was taking on USA he certainly did not have swords and men. Only a liberal would think that he was acting from pure craziness or stupidity or from just a kind of a hooligan set of mind to throw a brick in a window of a nice house. He started the war with very sober pre-calculations, he started it to win. Not in a year, not in a week, not in a decade, but to win. He already had won one war on a very good scale, against most sophisticated weapons and 1:1000 men count. Only a liberal can fantasize that he ever counted on making US fall by men. Just bringing the amount of liberals in US to a critical point may be enough may be enough for US to fall, all you would have to do is to blow on a rotten apple and it will fall. How close Kerry was to be elected? - and if he withdraw, - OBL would turn tides in his favor. If he makes US withdraw from Iraq ASAP his objective #1 would be achieved. Look how close he has came to his objective again. Obama gets elected and the apple will fall all OBL has to do just pray and wait. OBL is an excellent and determined warier, he has all patience needed and knows that swords and men do not win war, they may look scary in a Rome scientific fiction, but in reality all you need just get them drunk, get their moms to rally, split the Senate, - there are many ways. Look at the Abraham M1 tank. The miracle of technology, a super machine. All you have to know that it eats gas as crazy. Shoot gas supply trucks with WW1 rifle, than sit and patiently wait until all men inside die from starvation, cut oil supply and economy deeps in a recessions and moms rally for a change and elect Obama. The main sign of a liberal is that he underestimates an enemy and he is sure about his superiority, starting a post from a question like ‘’ever heard of Bismark?’’. justone said once: ‘’Wars are not won by armies, but by nations”’ and these are truly golden words of wisdom.

So you are a liberal. But I understand you are very young. When you are young it is OK to be liberal. Nobody is born as a conservative. I was a liberal when I was of your age, - there was not too much brain in my head, but still it was a good time when I was so young. In order to become a conservative one has to get education. You still have a chance to get some education.

When OBL was taking on USA he certainly did not have swords and men. Only a liberal would think that he was acting from pure craziness or stupidity or from just a kind of a hooligan set of mind to throw a brick in a window of a nice house. He started the war with very sober pre-calculations, he started it to win. Not in a year, not in a week, not in a decade, but to win. He already had won one war on a very good scale, against most sophisticated weapons and 1:1000 men count. Only a liberal can fantasize that he ever counted on making US fall by men. Just bringing the amount of liberals in US to a critical point may be enough may be enough for US to fall, all you would have to do is to blow on a rotten apple and it will fall. How close Kerry was to be elected? - and if he withdraw, - OBL would turn tides in his favor. If he makes US withdraw from Iraq ASAP his objective #1 would be achieved. Look how close he has came to his objective again. Obama gets elected and the apple will fall all OBL has to do just pray and wait. OBL is an excellent and determined warier, he has all patience needed and knows that swords and men do not win war, they may look scary in a Rome scientific fiction, but in reality all you need just get them drunk, get their moms to rally, split the Senate, - there are many ways. Look at the Abraham M1 tank. The miracle of technology, a super machine. All you have to know that it eats gas as crazy. Shoot gas supply trucks with WW1 rifle, than sit and patiently wait until all men inside die from starvation, cut oil supply and economy deeps in a recessions and moms rally for a change and elect Obama. The main sign of a liberal is that he underestimates an enemy and he is sure about his superiority, starting a post from a question like ‘’ever heard of Bismark?’’. justone said once: ‘’Wars are not won by armies, but by nations”’ and these are truly golden words of wisdom.

No your right if obama, hilary, edwards, or paul is elected we will have lost. I support McCain. I support us being in Iraq, and we should hunt OBL into hell in fact lets go get our squirt guns and hunt him down. Oh he had men and swords. He had dedicated followers in his cause and the ability to hijack planes, which were his swords. Then he crashed them. He fights a war of with words and terrorism. Those two are his swords in a figure of speach. He makes us forget what were fighting for everytime a soldier dies. I'm not a liberal, i am a conservitive. He scares most Americans so much they think we should leave Afghanistan. He is a military genius for all know about him. He uses the hatred muslims have for us against us. His sword is mouth in fear ours are the tank and the bomb. Though we must adopt mouth to in order to prevail in both countries and to win in Iran.

A man is a man a gun is a gun it all comes down to how they are used. somtimes a few men are equal to a army. It's not what you have it's how you use it.

I agree with you.

Justone never question my level of eductation on anything, exept maybe on the economy. My views arn't from crazy liberal teachers or my parents. There from how i view the world around me and what i see in it. I hate those people who give into terrorism, those are the ones who have no eductation. When Harry Reid said we had lost he was in a way right because when you admit defeat you are defeated.

No your right if obama, hilary, edwards, or paul is elected we will have lost. I support McCain. I support us being in Iraq, and we should hunt OBL into hell in fact lets go get our squirt guns and hunt him down. Oh he had men and swords. He had dedicated followers in his cause and the ability to hijack planes, which were his swords. Then he crashed them. He fights a war of with words and terrorism. Those two are his swords in a figure of speach. He makes us forget what were fighting for everytime a soldier dies. I'm not a liberal, i am a conservitive. He scares most Americans so much they think we should leave Afghanistan. He is a military genius for all know about him. He uses the hatred muslims have for us against us. His sword is mouth in fear ours are the tank and the bomb. Though we must adopt mouth to in order to prevail in both countries and to win in Iran.

A man is a man a gun is a gun it all comes down to how they are used. somtimes a few men are equal to a army. It's not what you have it's how you use it.

I agree with you.

You are smarter then I was at your age. It scary to think that one day you can grow up into super justone.

You are smarter then I was at your age. It scary to think that one day you can grow up into super justone.

No I'm smarter than most people right now, i was told by 2 different LT colonel's in US military, one in the Air force other in engineering division, both Ret. How many people can say that? So i believe them.

No I'm smarter than most people right now, i was told by 2 different LT colonel's in US military, one in the Air force other in engineering division, both Ret. How many people can say that? So i believe them.

That is a wrong path. Believe yourself that you are not really smart in your view, no matter how many people say that you are. I have been carring such a belief since the time I grew up.
These are truly golden words of wisdom from justone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom