• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House GOP thinking about impeaching Obama.

Bingo. That is the reason I hate American conservatives. I grew up conservative but I smoked pot. Ronald Reagans war on drugs cost me the best job I ever had and I was dong a great job but failed a drug test. The place was full of drinkers and smokers. I had just gotten a meret raise for doing a great job. I was a drafter working on the Trident Missle. I can't stand moral crusaders on the left or the right telling us what we can or can not do in our free time as long as it does not hurt someone else.

See, there are some things we can agree upon.

See, there are some things we can agree upon.

Conservatives used to be for freedom and to each his own. That changed when the religous right gained power in the GOP.

Conservatives used to be for freedom and to each his own. That changed when the religous right gained power in the GOP.

Barry Goldwater, the Godfather of Conservatism, said it best....

1157500_628445877177281_1975147507_n.jpg

He would roll over in his grave if he saw what the conservative movement in America has become.

I'm an old school type conservative. I can't even relate to today's neocons.

Barry Goldwater, the Godfather of Conservatism, said it best....

1157500_628445877177281_1975147507_n.jpg

He would roll over in his grave if he saw what the conservative movement in America has become.

I'm an old school type conservative. I can't even relate to today's neocons.

Until the GOP gets the Jesus freaks under control and reel's in their hatred for the poor they will be a minority party.

Back
Top Bottom