• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Homophobic' first-class passenger accused of assaulting Delta flight attendant

Not everyone agrees with you. It's currently a controversial topic in the medical community.
Well of course the political factions who made up the term “homophobia” don’t agree. They gain too much power.

The “medical community” is largely political as well. It was held for thousands of years mutilation was against medical ethics and now they actually think it’s ok to mutilate kids if they play with the wrong gendered toys too many times

Yes, it's not a phobia per say but rather they hate gays. Why? No idea. Usually the loudest are the ones that get caught in a motel with a man.

That dude has more than one serious issue.

Given the way Progressives reacted to people wearing MAGA hats; I thought it was fine to punch people you don't like in the face.
ya know, personally I prefer when Maga people wear them. That way I know who to stay far away from. I would never punch someone over a hat but I sure would avoid interaction.

ya know, personally I prefer when Maga people wear them. That way I know who to stay far away from. I would never punch someone over a hat but I sure would avoid interaction.
I prefer people are open about who they are as well. That's why I don't assault people for expressing their beliefs.

Given the way Progressives reacted to people wearing MAGA hats; I thought it was fine to punch people you don't like in the face.
I'm not a progressive and I don't appreciate you accusing me of committing a crime.

I'm not a progressive and I don't appreciate you accusing me of committing a crime.
I did not assume you were any political persuasion nor did I accuse you of committing any particular crime. I'm not sure how my post could of been confused but I do apologize for giving you the wrong impression.

Pretty sure nobody said that.

Now, if they're wearing a swastika, you're on solid ground.

Pretty sure nobody said that.

Now, if they're wearing a swastika, you're on solid ground.
Is this where you pretend that Progressives we're not triggered by seeing people wearing MAGA gear and going around assaulting them? Are you really gonna feign ignorance?

Sounds like the guy has a medical disorder. Hopefully the government can provide him with the care he needs to overcome his affliction.
It is in the DSM. His diagnosis on Axis I is "Bully". He preys on people whom he perceives as weak.

Well of course the political factions who made up the term “homophobia” don’t agree. They gain too much power.

The “medical community” is largely political as well. It was held for thousands of years mutilation was against medical ethics and now they actually think it’s ok to mutilate kids if they play with the wrong gendered toys too many times
Really because circumcision has been around for that whole time

You must have been listening to Donald Trump telling his adoring crowd to knock the "crap" out of anyone they saw with a tomato and assuring them that he would pay their legal fees.

Sounds like the guy has a medical disorder. Hopefully the government can provide him with the care he needs to overcome his affliction.
Nah, just a typical piece of shit who hates gay people.

A phobia is a medical ailment. It's not based in rational thought.

If someone was driving down the road and ran a stop sign while having a heart attack, we don't write that person a traffic ticket. We call them an ambulance.

If the man suffers from homophobia he should be treated for it so he can function normally in society.
He's an adult who purchased a first class ticket. He has been "functioning" in society.
His time is over. I hope he is fired from his job. His work place should not tolerate people who have so much hate in them.

Are you a doctor?
Don't have to be.
The guy clearly hates gay people. If he didn't, he would have not had to include any homophobic slurs in his tirade.
No kind of therapy would help. He's beyond help.
I'd put him on the no fly list for all airlines. He can be fired from his job. Next job interview he can explain that he hates gay people and see if that lands him a job.

Who does this guy think he is, Mike Tyson? Vyvianna Quinonez? Brian Hsu?

This wasn't just a slur; there was a lot of bad behavior leading up to it:

There's even more, but you'll have to read it for yourself. He sounds like a "very fine person."
Trump voter.

Back
Top Bottom