• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Homophobic' first-class passenger accused of assaulting Delta flight attendant

Never a good excuse. Don't they limit how many drinks you can buy?
Yeah that's why he got angry. They gave him one and he tried to buy another and they said no. 🙃

Like that flight attendant was just enforcing the rules. But who knows, he could have pregamed before the flight. Or maybe he is just naturally that angry?

Yeah that's why he got angry. They gave him one and he tried to buy another and they said no. 🙃

Like that flight attendant was just enforcing the rules. But who knows, he could have pregamed before the flight. Or maybe he is just naturally that angry?
That was my guess - he was three sheets before he ever got on the plane.

Which didn't make him an asshole, it just lowered his inhibitions expressing it.

Don't play stupid games don't win stupid prizes. People always reap what they sow.

And in this case you reaped exactly what you sowed: Your pleasure and desire to see someone raped in prison was exposed.

And in this case you reaped exactly what you sowed: Your pleasure and desire to see someone raped in prison was exposed.
If the homophobe would have behaved like a rational adult none of this would be happening. You showing support for such a person is very telling. Be best!

I'd press charges. I think I know who this person voted for...
Senile Joe??? All his voters seem pretty pissed off these days! (Well....and pretty much everyone else too)

Senile Joe??? All his voters seem pretty pissed off these days! (Well....and pretty much everyone else too)
Are you under the impression that Democrats in general are anti gay? Do you follow the party platforms at all?

Are you under the impression that Democrats in general are anti gay? Do you follow the party platforms at all?
No....just anti-common sense

Really, I saw the thread title and my first thought was...

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... Another Lauren Boebert thread.

WW

No....just anti-common sense
Well you didn't answer my question and I see you are dancing around the actual topic at hand. Any thoughts about the OP?

If the homophobe would have behaved like a rational adult none of this would be happening. You showing support for such a person is very telling. Be best!

Nope. I stated he should be prosecuted, so you're not turning this away from the spotlight on your sick twisted desire to see someone raped in prison to satisfy your brand of poetic justice.

You even punctuated your remarks with the following: "giggles"

Own your remarks.

Was Mike Tyson nearby?

This wasn't just a slur; there was a lot of bad behavior leading up to it:

There's even more, but you'll have to read it for yourself. He sounds like a "very fine person."
Fines? Why not banned from airline travel for life? There is no excuse for this behavior.

Sounds like the guy has a medical disorder. Hopefully the government can provide him with the care he needs to overcome his affliction.
I worry that people will not understand this and try to make him out to be the abuser when he is really a victim.

Well you didn't answer my question and I see you are dancing around the actual topic at hand. Any thoughts about the OP?
Topic at hand is that the guy is an asshole...possibly a mentally ill one at that.

Never a good excuse. Don't they limit how many drinks you can buy?
Depends on seat class. As a general rule, the closer to the front you are, the more freely the liquid flows.

90 minute economy at the back? Good luck getting a cup of water.

First on a trans-oceanic? You can down two full bottles of wine or champagne and they'll bring a third.

Depends on seat class. As a general rule, the closer to the front you are, the more freely the liquid flows.

90 minute economy at the back? Good luck getting a cup of water.

First on a trans-oceanic? You can down two full bottles of wine or champagne and they'll bring a third.
Those bottles are maybe 3 oz max. They would have to be giving more than the 2 allowed amount for someone to get drunk.

I don’t see how anyone on the left or right would think that sort of behavior is acceptable. He should be charged but I don’t know about being banned from flying…

Biden voter.

airplane-attack.jpg

Sounds like the guy has a medical disorder. Hopefully the government can provide him with the care he needs to overcome his affliction.

He's going to jail.

Those bottles are maybe 3 oz max. They would have to be giving more than the 2 allowed amount for someone to get drunk.
Transoceanic first class? Nuh uh, it's from the 750mL bottle into your glass cup and they'll keep pouring every 15 minutes for a 10+ hour flight if you can avoid passing out.

Back
Top Bottom