• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Height Preference?[W:43]

What Height Do You Prefer?

• 4'11" or Less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5' - 5'5"

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 5'5" - 6'

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • 6' or More

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • No Preference

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Re: Height Preference?

I'm 6'2.

I have a thing for short chicks...petite. Not sure why...just more fun to toss around, I guess. In the end, though, for an actual relationship, personality and sexiness goes a long way.

Like a dude once said..."Show me a beautiful woman, and I'll show you a man that got tired of ****ing her."

Physical stuff only gets you so far.

But I like short ladies. Their my cyptonite.

But I like short ladies. Their my cyptonite.

Seconded. It's hardly anything exclusive, but I'd definitely say that there's something about a pair of big doe eyes staring up at you that simply takes a man off guard. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
I don't know that height would trump personality, character, intellect, similar taste in music and movies and a kick a** sense of humor, for me. A lack of two or or more of those, it's a nope. It'd be a shame to miss a great man because of an attribute beyond his control.

I'm not tall, 5'4". So not really an issue for me any way.

I agree with you. Give me a good personality (witty, caring, responsible, passionate, etc...) and everything else is secondary. Height is just something that immediately catches the eye...it's not a deal breaker for the right person.

Height is among the least important things about a woman.

With that said, I tend to feel a little odd about a woman who is taller than me... but if she was otherwise an amazing person, I'd try to get over it.

(She'd be one mighty tall woman tho...)

Height is among the least important things about a woman.

With that said, I tend to feel a little odd about a woman who is taller than me... but if she was otherwise an amazing person, I'd try to get over it.

(She'd be one mighty tall woman tho...)

How tall are you? A pilot I dated for awhile was 6'5" tall. I wondered how the hell he fit in a cockpit...but I guess he managed.

How tall are you? A pilot I dated for awhile was 6'5" tall. I wondered how the hell he fit in a cockpit...but I guess he managed.

Oh I'm not THAT tall... but a woman would have to top 6' to noticeably overtop me, and it's pretty rare I've ever met a gal that height. I'm 5'11 or so.

I like women short or tall that are well proportioned. :cool:

I never understood the height thing with women anyway.

I had a woman that was 5'2" tell me I was too short for her. Wuuuuuuuuut?

No, TGND is average height. I'm 5'0". I'm kinda short. :lol:

OMG! You're shorter than me! Hey, how's the weather down there shorty? ;)

I'm 5'6", my sister-in-law is 4'10, she comes up to my shoulder. She can't even go on some kiddie rides!

THAT is short.......

I'm 5'6", my sister-in-law is 4'10, she comes up to my shoulder. She can't even go on some kiddie rides!

THAT is short.......

My little cousin is 4'10". She'll tell you 4'10-1/2" though. :lol: She's adorable though!

My little cousin is 4'10". She'll tell you 4'10-1/2" though. :lol: She's adorable though!

My daughter prior to back surgery was 4'10". Immediately after, she was 5' 0". A year and a half later, she's now 4'11". Poor thing is just gonna be short I guess. She's cute though, if I do say so myself. :D

My daughter prior to back surgery was 4'10". Immediately after, she was 5' 0". A year and a half later, she's now 4'11". Poor thing is just gonna be short I guess. She's cute though, if I do say so myself. :D

Yes, she's a cutie for sure. I saw her pic in the Tavern before. :)

I'm relatively tall guy and I don't want a woman that stares at my belly button.

I'm relatively tall guy and I don't want a woman that stares at my belly button.

What in the hell makes you think anyone would want to look at your gross navel? :roll:

No, TGND is average height. I'm 5'0". I'm kinda short. :lol:

I never pictured you that short.

Side note --- have you seen that new Geico commercial with the owls?

I never pictured you that short.

Side note --- have you seen that new Geico commercial with the owls?

I have, and I'm thinking of suing for invasion of privacy!! I have no idea how they got that private moment between husby and I on film!!!

:lol:

What in the hell makes you think anyone would want to look at your gross navel? :roll:

Nothing at all, which is why I said I don't want a woman that does. :shrug:

Nothing at all, which is why I said I don't want a woman that does. :shrug:

Well just because a woman is short in stature doesn't mean she has to focus in on your belly button all the time. :lol: Besides, I don't think you're THAT tall, unless you're referring to actual "little people" when you say "short." A 5-foot tall person would not be at eye level with your belly button unless you're extremely tall like a pro basketball player and close to 7 feet.

Back
Top Bottom