• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Have you noticed the leftists seem to be getting more and more desperate?

Grandpappy

America First Populist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
As many of their policies prove to be failures, Biden’s numbers get worse, and many of the tactics their handlers used to defeat Trump turn out to be lies and deceptions, it seems their rhetoric here gets wacky and more desperate.
How long will they keep doubling down on the insanity?
We’ll see.

Hi. Thanks for your post.

The answer to your question is no, not really.

I don't think about Biden or Trump anymore--at all, really.

Have a nice day.

Look both ways in traffic.

Biden isn't a leftist. I never expected his middling liberal politicking to be popular.

As many of their policies prove to be failures, Biden’s numbers get worse, and many of the tactics their handlers used to defeat Trump turn out to be lies and deceptions, it seems their rhetoric here gets wacky and more desperate.
Of course, I do NOT know whether the 2020 election was rigged or not.

But if it was, maybe what we are seeing is how KARMA steps in when one is naughty.

I guess the upcoming Congressional elections will also tell us.

It is not nice to laugh at one's opponents' missteps, but it is rather amusing how desperate Dems are now demanding more funding for the cops!

Biden isn't a leftist. I never expected his middling liberal politicking to be popular.

Biden (as of late) is more of a leftist than a populist. That fact is easily determined by looking at public opinion poll data. If one seeks to be the great uniter then they must become more of a populist - that is true for both those on the left and those on the right.

But if it was, maybe what we are seeing is how KARMA steps in when one is naughty.

It is not nice to laugh at one's opponents' missteps, but it is rather amusing how desperate Dems are now demanding more funding for the cops!
If you truly don't know whether the 2020 election was rigged, perhaps you should spend some time in self reflection. Ask yourself how it is that trump's unfounded claims of election fraud have managed to elude any detection, even after a year of diligent searching by republicans. Ask yourself why, if democrats are cunning enough to steal a presidential election, they would not have stolen more seats in the house, and a commanding majority in the senate. If you can't come up with a logical answer to those questions, maybe the answer is simple, you fell for lies, from a conman who has built his life on lies.

Biden (as of late) is more of a leftist than a populist. That fact is easily determined by looking at public opinion poll data.
Well I agree he isn't a populist. But what makes him a leftist?
If one seeks to be the great uniter then they must become more of a populist - that is true for both those on the left and those on the right.
I'd agree with that. I think broadly there is a lot of sentiment against I guess what people would see as corporate politicians.

We’ll see.

The answer is potato.

What Mr Biden is - or is not - does not seem to matter. It's the political position of all those pulling the puppet's strings that is of concern.

Well I agree he isn't a populist. But what makes him a leftist?

EOs/EAs to end drilling leases on public lands, opening the border to anyone who was taught to say asylum and calling for more federal social program or “safety net” spending.

I'd agree with that. I think broadly there is a lot of sentiment against I guess what people would see as corporate politicians.

OK, then explain how Pelosi and many other demorats are not personally profiting (quite handsomely) from owning corporate stock. Politicians (from both parties) depend on campaign cash to remain in power, corporations (directly or indirectly) supply that essential cash.

EOs/EAs to end drilling leases on public lands
Ok.
opening the border to anyone who was taught to say asylum
That has certainly not happened. Surely you are aware of Operation Lone Star on the Texas border right now? You do know Biden has continued the family separation policy as well, right?
calling for more federal social program or “safety net” spending
I mean, barely. Most of it is related to childcare type stuff so far and some expansions to medicare funding. Not that it's bad. I support it. But it's hardly "leftist" economic policy.
OK, then explain how Pelosi and many other demorats are not personally profiting (quite handsomely) from owning corporate stock.
Huh? They are, and it's sick. The point I was making is that it's bad and many Americans on the left and right are getting more frustrated with the obvious insider trading and conflict of interest.

Can you elaborate? I want to see if you have a good understanding of the issue.

We’ll see.
Damn, such projection.

There's plenty of evidence that the 2016 presidential election was stolen by Republicans.

Of course the Republicans are going to have another round or three of gaining some power, but I think the Republican Party is on its way out.

Ask yourself how it is that trump's unfounded claims of election fraud have managed to elude any detection, even after a year of diligent searching by republicans.
Thank you for your civil comments.

You may be right.

I, however, prefer to give credence to the saying that "Absence of evidence does not mean evidence of absence."

Have a nice day!

Thank you for your civil comments.

You may be right.

I, however, prefer to give credence to the saying that "Absence of evidence does not mean evidence of absence."

Have a nice day!

True, but absence of evidence is extremely unlikely to get you a day in court.

Of course the Republicans are going to have another round or three of gaining some power, but I think the Republican Party is on its way out.
Thank you for your considered opinion.

I agree that the party of that name may disappear, but it may be reborn under another name in order to represent the interests of certain groups that feel they have been marginalized by the Democratic Party in the new United States that is fast emerging.

Have a nice day!

True, but absence of evidence is extremely unlikely to get you a day in court.
Yes, in the courts of human beings.

But in the court of KARMA, that may be another thing.

We’ll see.

You are not imagining things.

The 2022 Elections will be interesting.

We’ll see.

I've noticed that both sides of the political mess have apparently lost their cotton-pickin' minds.

I say this not lightly, having been an observer of politics for almost a half century. It's been bad before, but I don't know if it has ever been so flat out insane.

Biden, Hillary, Trump, Pelosi.... honestly THIS is the best we can come up with for leadership? I've never failed to vote since I turned 18 but I'm not sure how much longer I can go on choosing this or that member of either Insane Clown Posse. I'm not sure there's enough Pepto and bourbon in the world to continue participating in the farce.

"The left is getting desperate" says guy who posts a new whining thread every single day

Back
Top Bottom