• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Have you noticed the leftists seem to be getting more and more desperate?

As many of their policies prove to be failures, Biden’s numbers get worse, and many of the tactics their handlers used to defeat Trump turn out to be lies and deceptions, it seems their rhetoric here gets wacky and more desperate.
How long will they keep doubling down on the insanity?
We’ll see.
Yep, I'm getting really desperate.

WAIT!

What are we supposed to be desperate about, now?

I've noticed that both sides of the political mess have apparently lost their cotton-pickin' minds.

I say this not lightly, having been an observer of politics for almost a half century. It's been bad before, but I don't know if it has ever been so flat out insane.

Biden, Hillary, Trump, Pelosi.... honestly THIS is the best we can come up with for leadership? I've never failed to vote since I turned 18 but I'm not sure how much longer I can go on choosing this or that member of either Insane Clown Posse. I'm not sure there's enough Pepto and bourbon in the world to continue participating in the farce.

The problem is that the political system in the US, and likely everywhere else, is populated exclusively by lying thieves.

You seem to decry the fact, and it is a fact, that the lying thieves, Biden, Hillary, Trump and Pelosi, are lying thieves.

The system that selects then and the system they buttress and refine is constructed and maintained by lying thieves for the exclusive benefit of the lying thieves.

Any benefit delivered to "We the People" is simply an unintended consequence of the theft they plan and execute.

Social Security payments reflect inflation. The Social Security dollar paid in 1999 is now about $1.50.

However, the Federal outlay dollar in 1999 is now about $4.00. The difference, $2.50 per dollar, is outright theft. 62.5% of everything the Federal Government spent in 2021 was literally stolen by our lying thieves.

IN OTHER WORDS, THEY ARE STEALING MORE EVERY YEAR, EVERY MONTH, EVERY WEEK, EVERY DAY, EVERY MINUTE THAN THEY ARE SPENDING ON GOVERNMENT.

No matter who you are, this just has to impress!

The willing accomplices in our media NEVER ask about this. WHY NOT?

Back
Top Bottom