• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Have you ever thought that Trump only says the "evil" stuff just to keep leftists riled up?

enderpotato00

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Have you ever thought that Trump only says the "evil" stuff just to keep leftists riled up?

Just a thought. What do you think?

Re: Have you ever thought that Trump only says the "evil" stuff just to keep leftists riled up?

Whatever it is, it certainly makes many of us hate his guts with a passion.

Re: Have you ever thought that Trump only says the "evil" stuff just to keep leftists riled up?

It might actually be funny if our troll president didn't have access to the nukes. Or the rest of the most powerful military ever assembled. Or he didn't hate the freedom of the press. Or he didn't sell his soul to Russia. You know, just a few things here and there.

It might actually be funny if our troll president didn't have access to the nukes. Or the rest of the most powerful military ever assembled. Or he didn't hate the freedom of the press. Or he didn't sell his soul to Russia. You know, just a few things here and there.

Dude. He's not gonna push the nuke button. A lot of modern press is "fake news" (especially CNN, MSNBC, Fox News). He never sold his soul to Russia.

Dude. He's not gonna push the nuke button. A lot of modern press is "fake news" (especially CNN, MSNBC, Fox News). He never sold his soul to Russia.

No, he never sold his soul to Russia. He gave it to them freely.

And your proof?

He never sold his soul because he never had one.

Seriously, your proof?
Nobody is stupid enough to think anything will ever meet your bar after your comments about "fakenews"

That's the exact reason I think Trump's a cockgoblin. He's like a 14 year old girl that causes drama just to keep attention on her.

Really? This is a real question, right? If so, then I think he only lies 22.5 hours a day, the other 1.5 hours he's napping.

Lose the "only" and the "just" and then you will then have a Grade A Thought!

Little challenge here. Since Trumpers believe the news about Trump is all fake and every LEGITIMATE news agency is FAKE and only FOX (the commentary network) is REAL news, why don't you make a list of all the 'legitimate news' sources that are NOT fake and I'll do the same, we'll compare lists after you're finished. ......oh, done already?

No.

One, he is not that clever. Two, he's addicted to the reaction of his "core", that great swath of Americans that Americans have been denying about themselves for decades.

Three, he doesn't need to keep the left riled up, in fact the opposite, he'd be a shoe in this year if he'd simply close the pie hole and stop the flow of manure. Nor does he need to insult and injure America's (now former) allies as it does NO good whatsoever on the world stage. But he does it, knowing full well that he looks like a dimwit racist with a grudge; but it plays to his "base" and that's ALL that matters to Mr ***** grabber, the man of 10,000 lies per term.

That's the exact reason I think Trump's a cockgoblin. He's like a 14 year old girl that causes drama just to keep attention on her.

cockgoblin?

Haven't heard that one and, just a suggestion, but 14 would be very mature for what we've been seeing, more like seven, make that an only child wealthy seven year old.

Really? This is a real question, right? If so, then I think he only lies 22.5 hours a day, the other 1.5 hours he's napping.

Hell, he might even lie during lucid dreams.

Well said! :thumbs:

I honestly have never heard him say anything 'evil'. He is unpolished as a speaker, and he is neither partisan nor ideologue and he certainly isn't a poll tested, scripted, programmed, and structured politician who says what is proper and predictable. Such politicians say what they believe will get them elected and then promptly forget it once safely in office.

He is not one of them. He says what millions of us are thinking and what has needed to be said for a very long time now. And so far he says what he means to do and he his doing his damndest to do what he says he will do. And it is yielded some very good things.

But the most rabidly hateful of the left, including their surrogate media, are so obsessed with him, with their hate for him because he won an election they thought was their right to win, will not be honest about what he says, what he does, or the results of what he has done.

He is not the evil one. Many of them are.

Do you mean do I think our President is a troll? Yes, I do.

No, because he also DOES "evil stuff".
And that's not JUST "to keep leftists" riled, it's to destroy the fabric of democracy itself.
Donald Trump is a self-identified white nationalist white supremacist who wants to forever cement the right wing fascist oligarchy's lock on power and criminalize dissent and opposition. All of his heroes are dictators. He has no respect for the Constitution or the democratic process itself.
It's not just the things he says, it's his actions.

I realize that you favor the use of terms like "leftists" to describe anyone who doesn't express loyalty to Donald Trump.
This is a personal problem and you should seek help for it. Knee-jerk reactionaries tend to develop deep seated clinical depression as years go by, and that applies equally to knee-jerk reactionaries on both right and left.

He says what millions of us are thinking and what has needed to be said for a very long time now.

You're about to find out in a few short days that there are many millions more who reject those things you are thinking.
See you in a week.
Actually, it will be more than a week because I'll be on the road criss-crossing the country during the elections.

And if it turns out I was wrong, I'll eat a MAGA hat.

I pay little regard to what the man says or tweets. His lack of honesty resulted in me turning off the news on a daily basis. I read the headlines, but dont consider every idiotic mumbling to come out of his pie hole to be worthy of my attention.

I think there would have been no self serving photo-op in Pittsburgh had he not said Neo-Nazis are 'fine people.'

No, because he also DOES "evil stuff".
And that's not JUST "to keep leftists" riled, it's to destroy the fabric of democracy itself.
Donald Trump is a self-identified white nationalist white supremacist who wants to forever cement the right wing fascist oligarchy's lock on power and criminalize dissent and opposition. All of his heroes are dictators. He has no respect for the Constitution or the democratic process itself.
It's not just the things he says, it's his actions.

I realize that you favor the use of terms like "leftists" to describe anyone who doesn't express loyalty to Donald Trump.
This is a personal problem and you should seek help for it. Knee-jerk reactionaries tend to develop deep seated clinical depression as years go by, and that applies equally to knee-jerk reactionaries on both right and left.

Ok, give me an example of how Trump is destroying the fabric of democracy.

When I mean "leftist" I mean people of the left, not everyone that doesn't worship him. I know conservatives that don't 100% agree with him (I'm one of those conservatives). Stop putting words and assuming what I'm saying.

This is all I ever hear. Why don't you actually "educate" me and give me actual examples.

Back
Top Bottom