• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gun nut adam kokesh caught playing with drugs and firearms

More right wing over the top whine, bound to be a line of ranters on this.

First- IF they were to treat him like bin-Laden he would have one to the head from jump street... :roll:

This guy has a long and quite colorful history of guns, heated talk of rebellion and other dumbass crap. The cops had no way of knowing he'd be a big ***** when confronted, he could have easily been a 'ya ain't taking me alive copper!' kind of idiot. he is a combat vet who revels in armed posing, hell a kick to the head on a Marine is a love pat... some of ya'll seem awfully panty waist about this.

It wasn't because of mushrooms the cops went hard in the paint for this guy. it was committing a crime, for all to see mind you, with a loaded weapon. Hell, cops shoot guys all the time for having something that looks like a weapon in their hand, probably a good thing Adam wasn't changing channels in the TV when the cops broke in. :shock:

http://youtu.be/CuSDiQhZFgM

More right wing over the top whine, bound to be a line of ranters on this.

First- IF they were to treat him like bin-Laden he would have one to the head from jump street... :roll:

This guy has a long and quite colorful history of guns, heated talk of rebellion and other dumbass crap. The cops had no way of knowing he'd be a big ***** when confronted, he could have easily been a 'ya ain't taking me alive copper!' kind of idiot. he is a combat vet who revels in armed posing, hell a kick to the head on a Marine is a love pat... some of ya'll seem awfully panty waist about this.

It wasn't because of mushrooms the cops went hard in the paint for this guy. it was committing a crime, for all to see mind you, with a loaded weapon. Hell, cops shoot guys all the time for having something that looks like a weapon in their hand, probably a good thing Adam wasn't changing channels in the TV when the cops broke in. :shock:

A long colorful history of guns? So what. The 2nd Amendment gives us the right to bear arms. It's perfectly patriotic and American to have an admiration and appreciation for the right to bear arms, regardless if the brownshirts on the extreme left want to take them all away.

2 Helicopters. Canine Units. 20 SWAT. 40-60 cops from 2 separate law enforcement entities. A flash grenade. A battering ram and light armor vehicles for a shotgun and some mushrooms? Really?

"If the troops were defending freedom, they'd be attacking the government"

:screwy

See what he said at about 12 minutes into the video there.

Where does he threaten to shoot someone? Not seeing it.

Yup, they wanted to be ready for the standoff.

For a shotgun and some mushrooms? What's next? An army with tanks to arrest a drug dealer?

Yeah, because an armed insurrection is often accomplished through peaceful non-violent means. Revolutions just have guns for target shooting because that is how it works in faux newsland. But really if a shotgun is not dangerous i am sure you would be willing to show us how harmless it is. I am sure if it blasts apart clay pigeons it doesn't hurt to be shot with one. I am sure you are right and the cops would just walk that off after being shot. But just in case perhaps one of them is not superman and impervious to shotgun shells it might be a good idea to come prepared for the guy who has threatened to shoot the police.

Where does he demand "armed insurrection"? You're making stuff up. If you watch some if his video he even has your views about Fox News, which seriously, is totally irrelevant to this discussion. Why you would mention Fox here is puzzling. It's like you people are wind up dolls. When backed into an intellectual corner you shriek "Fox News" like a harpy.

You are the one who is making the poor argument that veterans are all good. If they are just like the rest of us, and they have been trained to use weapons in a gunfight then perhaps the police should be ready to deal with that. Of course, if he knows how to use firearms then he might be aware that he can kill a police officer even with a shotgun. That blows up your last argument that shotguns are not dangerous because you are claiming he is dangerous with a weapon because he knows how to use one to kill people due to his armed forces training.

Quote me where I said "veterans are all good" please. I'd love to see it. I asked if you think as an Iraq War vet if you think he knows how to handle firearms. Again, 2 helicopters. 20 SWAT. 40-60 cops. Canine Units. Flash Grenades. Ever watch the First 48? They don't use that much fire power even when they are busting into a house to arrest a murder suspect. It's absurd. All I see you doing is defending police state behavior from our Government.

Polly want a cracker?

Why are you defending police state tactics?

yeah, we should just let people tripping balls with shotguns wander around because nothing wrong could happen there. I am pretty good with them spending some money to take away the firearms of a wackydoodle like kokesh when he breaks the law, threatens to kill the government, and starts doing drugs while playing with his guns. I would consider that one of the things we pay police to do.

What evidence do you have that he was "tripping balls and running around with a shotgun"? Care to provide or are you just blowing smoke out of your &^% again? How much do you think it cost taxpayers to go get a shotgun and some mushrooms?

have you been on shrooms? i have.

That explains a lot:lol:

First off, that protection doesn't come from having a firearm. It would have to come from using the firearm. If you have a gun and are not willing to use it then that isn't any protection at all. As for how he was supposed to surrender peacefully, i did say haw. please learn to read and not selectively ignore statements which clearly answer your questions. When the police have to come to your house with you hiding inside while armed, it is not going to end pleasantly for you. It is just a fact of life, and i really do not blame the cops for protecting themselves from an armed suspect who may be presently on some sort of mind altering substance.

The police rammed through the door and tossed in a flash grenade before anyone knew what was even happening. He didn't have time to do anything other than get subdued by the cops and kicked around while his buddies got punched in the back of the head.

A long colorful history of guns? So what. The 2nd Amendment gives us the right to bear arms. It's perfectly patriotic and American to have an admiration and appreciation for the right to bear arms, regardless if the brownshirts on the extreme left want to take them all away.

2 Helicopters. Canine Units. 20 SWAT. 40-60 cops from 2 separate law enforcement entities. A flash grenade. A battering ram and light armor vehicles for a shotgun and some mushrooms? Really?

Why is it you can't debate an entire thought but ruthlessly cherry pick like that brietbatty guy? I said far more than long history of firearms.... please don't be so childish. It isn't legal to brandish a loaded weapon in DC, it isn't legal to have those kind of mushrooms. but to the point this guy has been spouting all manner of revolution and succession talk so at the very least I'd say the cops shouldn't just walk up and pretend this guy didn't pay his parking tickets.

Now we both know it wasn't for a shotgun and 'shrooms. Who here thinks the only weapon Adam had was a shotgun? How foolish to think someone who talks all that succession crap wouldn't be well armed, maybe even with blast/frag weapons and be willing to contest the arrest?

That he turned out to be a loud mouthed snook is something the cops couldn't count on.

I don't recall appointing him as our spokesperson. So the premise of the opening post fails completely

Tererun appointed him your spokeman, because it fits his idiotic premise.

Why is it you can't debate an entire thought but ruthlessly cherry pick like that brietbatty guy? I said far more than long history of firearms.... please don't be so childish. It isn't legal to brandish a loaded weapon in DC, it isn't legal to have those kind of mushrooms. but to the point this guy has been spouting all manner of revolution and succession talk so at the very least I'd say the cops shouldn't just walk up and pretend this guy didn't pay his parking tickets.

Now we both know it wasn't for a shotgun and 'shrooms. Who here thinks the only weapon Adam had was a shotgun? How foolish to think someone who talks all that succession crap wouldn't be well armed, maybe even with blast/frag weapons and be willing to contest the arrest?

That he turned out to be a loud mouthed snook is something the cops couldn't count on.

Yet when they arrested Aaron Michael Hernandez, a MURDERER, they did it with kid gloves not flashbangs and full stormtrooper raiding.

He was known to be armed and dangerous. Adam Kokesh never advocated armed revolution.

I don't recall appointing him as our spokesperson. So the premise of the opening post fails completely

Did you vote for him to be our spokesman? I don't even remember the campaign nor the election.

I speak for myself.

that and the NRA people who want to march behind him. Perhaps if people didn't follow him due to his unstable nature you would not be making so many excuses. But we will see where people stand when his trial comes up.
When and where was said march?

Yet when they arrested Aaron Michael Hernandez, a MURDERER, they did it with kid gloves not flashbangs and full stormtrooper raiding. He was known to be armed and dangerous. Adam Kokesh never advocated armed revolution.

There ya go again, making stuff up. Aaron has been convicted of nothing so calling him a murderer, even in caps is premature. He had a lawyer- called officer of the court- with him as he surrendered to police, and that is after multiple contacts with the police that were not violent- very different.

Alex Jones Show, may 7th 2013- " This is an armed revolt against the American Government. Make no mistake about it."

That is Adam describing the armed march on DC BEFORE he called it off. So yeah he did advocate an armed revolt. He just wimped out but I think it is very foolish for the cops to think he would fold like he did when confronted.

There ya go again, making stuff up.

What did I make up before?

Aaron has been convicted of nothing so calling him a murderer, even in caps is premature. He had a lawyer- called officer of the court- with him as he surrendered to police, and that is after multiple contacts with the police that were not violent- very different.

Bull****, Aaron Hernandez doesn’t surrender as he is arrested and taken from his house by police

He was also known to have a gun and is now suspected in another murder.

Alex Jones Show, may 7th 2013- " This is an armed revolt against the American Government. Make no mistake about it."

That is Adam describing the armed march on DC BEFORE he called it off. So yeah he did advocate an armed revolt. He just wimped out but I think it is very foolish for the cops to think he would fold like he did when confronted.

Your source is Alex Jones? :lamo

An armed march is not an armed revolt.

Last edited:
What did I make up before? Bull****, Aaron Hernandez doesn’t surrender as he is arrested and taken from his house by police He was also known to have a gun and is now suspected in another murder. Your source is Alex Jones? :lamo An armed march is not an armed revolt.

I was channeling my inner Ronny Reagan- you are admitting you are making crap up now??? :confused:

He did surrender to police, the arrest was prearranged, he had legal representation- called an officer of the court- there with him.

He didn't make threatening statements, didn't call for armed revolt, and already knew the police were investigating him. There is a difference- doesn't matter if you see it or not.

I gave you the quote of what Adam Kokesh said on the Alex Jones show, it is called a transcript- it isn't a 'report' Alex ginned up about FEMA death camps or billions of bullets, to kill us all, gubmint contracts- this is Adam going on the show and calling his own march an armed revolt. Alex jones repeats that line throughout the interview.

Or you can go sit through Adam's self stroking on the You Tube vid by 'we are change'- at the 2:33 mark he scoffs at the park rangers for arresting him- where was the CIA? why just lowly park rangers like he didn't mean very much (guess he ain't saying that now that 40 men and choppers came for him this time... :shock: )

at the 4:40 mark- the more you resist the better... NOW we see he punked out but seeing that would give me pause on just walking up with two uniforms to arrest him.

9:21- we are already in an Armed American Revolution

So if you google the topic, you can go read for yourself- you are making crap up when you say he never called for armed revolution. He called his march an armed revolt and claims we are already in an armed revolution...

I've yet to see anyone establish this guys relevance.

He's the primary spokeman for the 2nd Amendment in America, you need to keep up. :lol:

well that's not possible, becuase i keep myself busying reading our founding documents, and Madison a lot.

point of interest: did you know Madison months before the constitutional convention was already sketching out plans for a new constitution.

Of the ahhhh 'ardent' second A proponents, seems just like the Republican primary each falls in turn. So who represents on the national level?

How did he become these people's leader. They hired him or something?

How did he become these people's leader. They hired him or something?

More deflection- no one ever said Kokesh was a leader, just an ardent proponent who also used inflammatory speak like armed revolt and armed american revolution, but like the republican primary as each guy screws the pooch the colective says- who is he? who made him leader and the ever popular- I speak for myself (kindly ignore all the quotes and article i drag in here :roll: )

Rather than just admit yet another 'libertarian' has been exposed as a gutless loony tune- it is deny thrice... :peace

More deflection- no one ever said Kokesh was a leader, just an ardent proponent who also used inflammatory speak like armed revolt and armed american revolution, but like the republican primary as each guy screws the pooch the colective says- who is he? who made him leader and the ever popular- I speak for myself (kindly ignore all the quotes and article i drag in here :roll: )

Rather than just admit yet another 'libertarian' has been exposed as a gutless loony tune- it is deny thrice... :peace

you can go ahead and make your statements about the situation, and maybe be right or wrong, depending on who reads your statements, however the ridiculous name calling shows something else.

Last edited:
you can go ahead and make your statements about the situation, and maybe be right or wrong, depending on who reads your statements, however the ridiculous name calling shows something else.

That MIGHT have some merit IF you said that to any of a dozen 'conservative' or 'libertarian' rants that make mine seem like foreplay... :roll:

But look at Kokesh- his interview with 'we are change' was taunting and as arrogant as they come. He belittled the park service, the jailers, the marshals, and more, I tired of it. He posts a You tube of him loading a weapon, admits he did just that in an area we all know is restricted, I suppose because whoever is using him as a sock puppet nixxed his armed march crap...

He, like many other 'patriots' talks a mean game, gets all puffy and tuff guy only to wimp out when real confrontation is offered.

Now i didn't just make my statements, I quoted Kokesh. I used his words.

well that's not possible, becuase i keep myself busying reading our founding documents, and Madison a lot.

point of interest: did you know Madison months before the constitutional convention was already sketching out plans for a new constitution.

Why? :mrgreen:

Why? :mrgreen:

although i am a gun owner, i dont keep up with people like the fellow in question.

if your question ,by chance had to do with Madison, he knew a new government was needed and that revamping the articles of confederation, might not work

Didn't answer the question, not that I am surprised... :roll:

Am surprised you can't get timelines correct- both of those guys are dead... pick a live person for spokesperson.

Joe Biden. He's as big an asshole and has less intelligence.

I don't really have any duty to answer silly bait questions do I?

I am unaware of ever choosing a leader. Are you sure there actually IS a leader?

Well there is nothing saying your opinion or vote would have been solicited so you could be out of the loop. Might be a case of those who are 'in' not thinking you are dedicated enough to be consulted.

I doubt there is much of a national movement, or any real organization- it was another poster who in deflecting Kokesh away from the herd- called throwing him under the bus to many of us- who tried to do the, 'he ain't MY leader, I didn't vote for him' yanno crap like that. No one claimed Kokesh was a leader, libertarians seem to lack those.

So I asked who was the leader...

All I get is duck, dodge and diversion.... :peace

Back
Top Bottom