• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gun nut adam kokesh caught playing with drugs and firearms

Joe Biden. He's as big an asshole and has less intelligence. I don't really have any duty to answer silly bait questions do I?

And yet dutifully you answer them with incredible partisanship and lack of wit most of us have come to expect... ;)

And yet dutifully you answer them with incredible partisanship and lack of wit most of us have come to expect... ;)

I play to my intended audience. And you are as partisan as I am

I play to my intended audience. And you are as partisan as I am

Which I have always said was yourself, your biggest fan...

Oh don't try and claim I am anything like you. I read that foul bilge you spew in the 'gun' control threads and am always amused how money can't buy class....

When it comes to being highly partisan you leave me far behind....

and for that I am grateful.... :2wave:

although i am a gun owner, i dont keep up with people like the fellow in question.

if your question ,by chance had to do with Madison, he knew a new government was needed and that revamping the articles of confederation, might not work

Oh, I thought you meant a second constitution after the first. Sorry just the way you said it, nevermind.

Maybe there is not leader.

Everybody looks at someone ahead of them, so very few walk point for the rest of the pack. There are those who get the 'what he said' or get their rants/blogs/speeches etc posted so the rest of the pack can roll around on it some.

Then of course the predictable shunning by the pack when the 'leader' is exposed as a wing nut and goes off the deep end.

Kokesh was no leader, just the latest Libertarian who thought he was that special little snowflake. He actually thought he could openly break laws and post it for the world to see and no one would do anything about it. :roll:

'we are change' should interview him right now, see if he will use it to promote another protest or scream like a wet bitch...

I don't recall appointing him as our spokesperson. So the premise of the opening post fails completely

Flip the coin. Who appointed some of the voices that the right constantly rips into for speaking for the "anti-gun crowd" (whatever they think that means) when nobody gave them such authority? But the gun lobby sycophants seem to have little compunction criticizing those people as well.

Flip the coin. Who appointed some of the voices that the right constantly rips into for speaking for the "anti-gun crowd" (whatever they think that means) when nobody gave them such authority? But the gun lobby sycophants seem to have little compunction criticizing those people as well.

there is a big difference between some fellow almost none of us have heard of and has no real office versus say the leaders of the anti gun party (Democrats) who have been given high positions of leadership in the Anti gun party

there is a big difference between some fellow almost none of us have heard of and has no real office versus say the leaders of the anti gun party (Democrats) who have been given high positions of leadership in the Anti gun party

You yourself have mentioned fringe people on the left that I never ever heard of and castigated them for spearheading "ant-gun" efforts and tried to portray them as some sort of leader. That is the exact same thing.

Back
Top Bottom