• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gun nut adam kokesh caught playing with drugs and firearms

Its amazing how many people who want to restrict constitutional rights start their rants with "I am a gun owner" or "I voted for Bush or Reagan but"

Its part of the Ben and Jerry seminar posting style

Where did I say anything about restricting constitutional rights or do you just have a reading comprehension problem.

How about Feinstein, she makes Hitler and Pol Pot look like boy scouts.

if yopu would like to make a thread about feinstein please do. Do not derail this thread in an attempt to avoid discussing a person who many around here considered a heroic and responsible gun owner who we should listen to.

the reality is I could see the purpose of his protest, though recognizing it was doomed. he was not even courageous enough to be peacefully arrested to show how he could be trusted to peacefully handle a weapon when there was no threat to his life. many heroic people have faced imprisonment in a statement of protest about their rights. Kokesh avoided his own supposedly peaceful march, slinked into DC and cowardly loaded his gun when no one was around, and then stupidly left his shroom stash in plain sight when the inevitable raid happened on his home to find the criminal evidence to support the video he handed to the police. That tells me he either was too stupid to st least tidy up so his rep wasn't damaged, or he was idiotic enough to think that cowardly action was going to deter the government and scare them into just letting him break the law and release evidence he did. In the end this is not the sort of person who makes good decisions with guns. If you want to speak of responsible gun ownership you have made a mistake by backing someone who has been historically unstable and has promoted some really unsafe combinations like guns and drugs together.

this guy makes a really good case for society looking into removing firearms from people who do really stupid things, which would be accomplished by limiting the access crazies, drug users, and felons have to firearms through background checks.

Actually it was a joke, I am sure they were his.

Should we consider all your post as jokes? or maybe just knee jerk post with no real thought to them.

First you backpedal from supporting kokesh, and now you backpedal off of your claims the drugs were planted. Seems you cannot stand by your own words.

You don't know what a joke is do you?

In any case we stood behind Kokesh with every hope he would march but he backed down and so we all walked away disappointed, that is a far cry from being a spokes-person. Yet, to spite your concern that the topic if Feinstein could "derail" your thread, the fact is if ever there was a spokes-person on the topic of freedom hating gun control it would be her.

You don't like it because it exposes your fraudulent intellectual dishonesty, you want to call Kokesh, some unknown guy with a patriotic idea he failed to follow through with, a spokes-person for the opposition's cause in an attempt to belittle it, yet then become indignant when your real life hero and spokes-person Feinswine is brought into the conversation as an embarrassment to your own agenda.

You don't know what a joke is do you?

let me see, no smiley, no jk, no LOL. Just a statement that the cops planted the mushrooms. You might want to put some indicator in there next time so you have a return path to backpedal over.
In any case we stood behind Kokesh with every hope he would march but he backed down and so we all walked away disappointed, that is a far cry from being a spokes-person. Yet, to spite your concern that the topic if Feinstein could "derail" your thread, the fact is if ever there was a spokes-person on the topic of freedom hating gun control it would be her.

So you admit you wanted him to be your spokesman and he ******d out. Seems you might want to chose your spokespeople from a little better standard. You do not say you did not want him because he was crazy, and endorsed breaking the law, and because he seems to be a bit irresponsible. No, you just said you wanted the guy, and now we know you have some poor decision making skills. Worse yet is you have tanked your own argument that he was not your spokesman, and you are trying desperately to distract with the idea that because someone else is stupid yours doesn't count.
You don't like it because it exposes your fraudulent intellectual dishonesty, you want to call Kokesh, some unknown guy with a patriotic idea he failed to follow through with, a spokes-person for the opposition's cause in an attempt to belittle it, yet then become indignant when your real life hero and spokes-person Feinswine is brought into the conversation as an embarrassment to your own agenda.

you are the one who said you had every hope he would be your spokesman. You admit that. This is not a bright or stable guy, and you can bring up any other name you want it still does not change the reality that you should chose someone level headed, responsible, and probably sober.

Perhaps the pro-gun community should pick a better representative than Adam kokesh. First he ******s out on his own pro-gun rally on the fourth of july when the authorities tell him that they will simply arrest the protestors for breaking DC law by having loaded firearms within the city. So he decides to tell his protestors to organize protests themselves and march on the 50 state capitals on the fourth, which I guess happens in a few cases. Instead of being with those people it looks like Adam went and took a shotgun into DC and loaded it on video and posted his little bad ass video. I say bad ass because there is clearly no one around when he does it, and it is the fourth when none of the government buildings he is loading it in front of are active because it is a national holiday. So I guess that must be bad ass to sneak around with a gun and wait until no one sees you then make an illegal video and post it to the internet. It sounds like something a teenager would come up with.

So being the master criminal he was, he gives the public evidence of his crime which results in a raid on his home based on probable cause obtained from the video. So going along that line of wisdom Adam seems to have left his drug stash out with his guns in his home. So the police raid his home and find some trippy mushrooms and his guns.

Gun Rights Activist Adam Kokesh Arrested in Va. | NBC4 Washington

I guess one of the biggest pro-gun activists in the country thinks that guns and drugs are a great mix. Is this responsible ownership of weapons? I endorse drugs becoming legal and people using them if they want to, but I see nothing safe about having firearms around when you are tripping balls. Do gun owners feel that this is safe behavior? Is this the way a respectable and safe gun owner goes about their business? maybe there is a reason people think gun owners are a bit crazy when they are represented by the likes of kokesh. It is one thing to endorse the possession of guns by sober and reliable people, but does anyone want a person high on shrooms to be playing with firearms?

looks like Kokesh will be losing his right to own firearms in the future because he will be a convicted felon regarding firearm charges. In this case it would seem that the laws regarding firearms will have worked to keep a complete nutbar from legally owning them in the future.

Odd, I wasn't aware that "the gun community" had elected or appointed kokesh as our spokesman... I must have missed the memo... oh, now I remember, he's a SHOCK JOCK who elected HIMSELF our alleged "spokesman"...

Never mind.

Conservative media watchdog Accuracy in Media criticized Kokesh's appearances on RT (Russia Today) which is a non-profit organization largely funded by the Russian government.[40] The group claimed that RT uses Americans like Kokesh to make propaganda points.[41] David Weigel writes that Kokesh defended RT's "propaganda" function, saying "We're putting out the truth that no one else wants to say. I mean, if you want to put it in the worst possible abstract, it's the Russian government, which is a competing protection racket against the other governments of the world, going against the United States and calling them on their bull****."[42]......

Adam Kokesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kokesh works for the Russian government?

Odd, I wasn't aware that "the gun community" had elected or appointed kokesh as our spokesman... I must have missed the memo... oh, now I remember, he's a SHOCK JOCK who elected HIMSELF our alleged "spokesman"...

Never mind.

I wonder where i got his name from. it couldn't have been his supporters and followers who have made him into a cult of personality. You make it seem like he was just some schmuck on the street who was talking about an Obama phone. It seems people were willing to follow him on an armed march into washington DC to get arrested in some protest because he is some nobody who none of them follow.

Now what are you guys going to say in a couple of weeks when the gun people are marching in protest at his trial because he has spun this stupidity into some rallying cry about obama taking his guns? Then is he going to be some nobody crazy wackydoodle who no one supports, or will he be the gun right's champion being victimized by the police state for leading the pro-gun crowd in protest against the draconian gun grabbers? We all know it is coming. We all know we are going to hear the cries of oppression of one of the gun crowd's leaders. He is not going to go quietly to jail for his stupidity of mixing guns and shrooms. Are you going to back him as a good responsible gun owner when the time comes, or will you leave him under the bus for being an irresponsible ass and getting what he deserves for being pretty unsafe with firearms and embarrassing the entire gun community?

Never heard of him.

The only reason I've even heard of him is due to some thread a while back about a stupid protest he was trying to organize where 50,000 people were supposed to march into DC with loaded rifles or something. It was dumb, he didn't do it, and now because this tard got in the press, he's magically the "representative" of all gun rights supporters everywhere.

The only thing he represents is his own opinions.

that and the NRA people who want to march behind him. Perhaps if people didn't follow him due to his unstable nature you would not be making so many excuses. But we will see where people stand when his trial comes up.

that and the NRA people who want to march behind him. Perhaps if people didn't follow him due to his unstable nature you would not be making so many excuses. But we will see where people stand when his trial comes up.

Please show me one "excuse" I've made.

The only reason I've even heard of him is due to some thread a while back about a stupid protest he was trying to organize where 50,000 people were supposed to march into DC with loaded rifles or something. It was dumb, he didn't do it, and now because this tard got in the press, he's magically the "representative" of all gun rights supporters everywhere.

A lot of people had never heard of Reverend Wright, Bill Ayers, or Saul Alynski until Glenn Beck made the connection. The right wing still use them to represent the Left. So naturally, the Nuge, Don Black and Kokesh must represent the Right. See how that works? lol

Who does represent the rightwing these days, anyway?

A lot of people had never heard of Reverend Wright, Bill Ayers, or Saul Alynski until Glenn Beck made the connection. The right wing still use them to represent the Left. So naturally, the Nuge, Don Black and Kokesh must represent the Right. See how that works? lol

Bull****. I don't listen to Glen Beck and knew about them for years, and you know what, Ayers is commonly dismissed by the left as a simple anti-war protester, nevermind the fact that he bombed military offices in protest. Wright is worse for race relations than the worst redneck, but dismissed as "no big deal" by the left, and Saul Alinsky tactics are commonly in use BY the left. You were saying?

SO now it has nothing to do with being appointed?

Not surprised by your retreat

not surprised by your silly straw man. She was appointed. the other guy-I haven't even heard of him

It actually doesn't work that way at all. Gun rights aren't an issue of left vs right, either.

The rightwing representatives in office who were elect by the People of the United States.

Where did I say anything about restricting constitutional rights or do you just have a reading comprehension problem.

Your posts have a gun knowledge deficit. You are anti gun or anti pro gun poster

Why would Kokesh be a spokes-person does anyone even know who he is?

You'll have to ask TD that, it was he who used the word spokesperson, not the OP.

Is interesting to see the usual suspects line-up to parrot- he ain't no spokesperson, I never voted/appointed/knew him.

Nobody said he was, said he was a big 'gun' advocate... oh and drug advocate. Marine veteran of Fallujah, Republican, Libertarian, and engaged in quite a few civil protests, including infront of the Senate building. Been on talk radio, he apparently interrupted McCain's acceptance speech at the republican convention... (I didn't watch), ran for office in North Mexico with Ron Paul's endorsement, he well publicized his DC protest and his 50 state succession crap....

I find it difficult to believe all you 'high information voters' have never heard of this guy.... :confused:

Cops, flash grenades, breaking down doors, and all so they could find......... a common fungus that may well be inadvertently growing in their own back yards.

Just another day in the life of a drug war.....

Cops, flash grenades, breaking down doors, and all so they could find......... a common fungus that may well be inadvertently growing in their own back yards.

Just another day in the life of a drug war.....

They searched the guy's house for like 5 hours with canine units and even had blueprints of the house. They also had 2 helicopters hovering over his house while they executed the raid which consisted of using a battering ram and a flash grenade. 20 swat officers, a light armored vehicle and 30-40 cops also took part in the raid. They questioned and kicked Kokesh. One of his friends was hit in the back of the head. They treated this guy like he was Bin Laden or something. It's ridiculous, but they "found" mushrooms so the police acting like stormtroopers is justified.

Didn't you know? If someone acts like an idiot, they're supposed to get their door kicked in, kicked themselves, and dragged off in an armored personnel carrier!

....Oh wait. Don't they need a warrant for that?

Back
Top Bottom