• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Greatest attack ad ever?

Dav

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
This literally had me ROFLing.

This May Be the Greatest Campaign Web Video of All Time - Jim Geraghty
In California’s GOP Senate primary, Carly Fiorina released a web attack ad against Tom Campbell that is being called “psychedelic.” I think it’s destined to be remembered as a classic. It combines what sounds like the soundtrack to “The Exorcist,” a narrator who sounds like he's imitating Morgan Freeman with the stratospheric dudgeon of Keith Olbermann’s “Special Comments,” and then the grand finale: evil, menacing, vaguely cybernetic sheep with glowing red eyes. Two minutes and thirty seconds into the video, you will be screaming, “What the hell is that?!?” and reaching for any available firearms.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo7HiQRM7BA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- FCINO: Fiscal Conservative In Name Only[/ame]

Last edited:
Well done, Carly.

Oh, that was funny. :rofl

I normally hate attack ads, but honestly this was just too great.

Holy cow and Wholly chao! That evil sheep is going to give me nightmares.

This is an ad running in California? That is a lot longer than 30 seconds....

Damn. Nice hit piece.

Daisy girl will still be the greatest attack ad ever, but this one gets some points.

Wow my state sucks in so many ways.

That demonic sheep thing is the funniest thing I've ever seen in a political ad.

I swear to god, if any politician just made an ad that had that thing dancing around holding a "Vote for so and so because s/he hates demonic sheep" sign, they'd have my vote.

P.S. Associating true fiscal conservatives with "sheep"... not really a great idea in the subliminal message department.

Back
Top Bottom