• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox Lies About Polling To Claim It Is "Most Trusted" TV News Source

Memorandum is actually left leaning.

I know that.. Why do you think I posted a story from them and questioned you reading it?? Again your lack of reading skills is simply amazing!! As for the rest of your statement.. Yup.. You will read what you want.. But you will never be more informed than anyone else.. Your posts are testiment to that..

You viewing me as an elitist is again simply evidence of your lack if being informed..

Even here on this thread.. You simply can't accept that Fox news lies.. Even though countless cases of proof have been layed out for you.. You have yet to post any examples of other news agencies lying.. So what does that tell me and others?? You simply don't know what your talking about.. Which is typical of you in any topic you discuss..

Thats funny I can't handle MSNBC or CNN. Then again I no longer watch Hannity and I never listen to Beck

Did you even know that Beck is no longer on Fox?? He was given the boot due to poor ratings?? Again?? Who is more informed?? I am guessing not as your wrote your post in the present tence..

Glenn Beck | Fox News to end Glenn Beck's show - Los Angeles Times

I guess that means that none of your right wing sites talked about Beck getting his ignorant arse handed to him.. Beck University was shut down because it was even to stupid for Fox..

Last edited:
Did you even know that Beck is no longer on Fox?? He was given the boot due to poor ratings?? Again?? Who is more informed?? I am guessing not as your wrote your post in the present tence..

I guess that means that none of your right wing sites talked about Beck getting his ignorant arse handed to him.. Beck University was shut down because it was even to stupid for Fox..

Actually none of that is true.

No? So June 30th isn't his last day?

No? So June 30th isn't his last day?

That is true, but that's not what Demon said. Demon said that he was no longer on Fox, which is false. He also said that he got the boot because of poor ratings, also false.

Ok that's flat out bullshyt.

Why Fox News let Glenn Beck go | Matt Lewis | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Last edited:
That is true, but that's not what Demon said. Demon said that he was no longer on Fox, which is false. He also said that he got the boot because of poor ratings, also false.

So why did they cancel this giant moneymaking show of theirs?

So why did they cancel this giant moneymaking show of theirs?

They didn't cancel it. His contract expires on the 30th and he decided to create his own show rather than renew the contract with Fox.

They didn't cancel it. His contract expires on the 30th and he decided to create his own show rather than renew the contract with Fox.

Interesting. They must not have had enough money to throw at him.

Interesting. They must not have had enough money to throw at him.

In my opinion, they probably wouldn't let him run some of the shows he wanted or didn't want him to talk about some of the things he wanted to talk about so he decided not to renew.

we will likely never know the real reasons behind beck taking the high road - I'm sure it involved many different people and many different phone calls.

There is nothing a broadcaster likes better than being in back of the mike and in front of a TV camera. He will never get the exposure he had on Fox. If Ailes thought Beck was valuable to him, he would have offered him a new contract. He didn't, that's all you need to know.

Does Fox have such high ratings because it is a truthful and excellent journalistic organization that reports the news... or because it's the most entertaining? The stuff that entertains me the most is exciting fiction, too.

I would compare it to any of the ... wth, getting old sucks. What are those magazines like National Enquirer, Star, etc?

Thanks to Google; tabloid.

You would be hard pressed to find as many youtube examples against so called liberal media.. I know of no lies that CNN or MSNBC have told.. If they make a mistake they usually fess up to it and issue a retraction and correction.. Does Fox?? Not a chance..
You want lies and deception: I'll give some whoppers that strike the foundations of respectable journalism. But first a fact.
Fact: FOXNEWS has yet to retract a major story. If they did, you'd have heard about it.

JOURN-O-LISTS
Do you know what a journ-O-list is? What that term is based on? It's based on collusion of supposed journalists, Left Wing Water Carriers for the Leftist cause and their Daily Echo and Alignment Chamber. Is that ethical? This isn't just one station or paper, but a network of hundreds of supposed journalists in collusion.
Howard Kurtz - Getting the message on Journolist's controversial postings

CNN & SADDAM HUSSEIN

CNN was the propagandist for Saddam Hussein. They were in bed with the devil himself. They sold us his lies. They hid the truth. Unprofessional... and I believe were criminal in their behavior.

CBS & NYT FORGED DOCUMENTS

CBS & NYT fomented a story in an attempt to swing a Presidential election in its dying days with forged documents; and did so against the advice of their lawyers.

AN ADMISSION OF PROPAGANDA
Howard Fineman admits the press (AMMP) have been propagandists for the Left for decades.
Fineman: 'Mainstream Media Party' is over - politics - Howard Fineman - msnbc.com
The 'Media Party' is over

A political party is dying before our eyes — and I don't mean the Democrats. I'm talking about the "mainstream media,"

The AMMP, meanwhile, is regarded with ever growing suspicion by American voters, viewers and readers, who increasingly turn for information and analysis only to non-AMMP outlets that tend to reinforce the sectarian views of discrete slices of the electorate.

Still, the notion of a neutral, non-partisan mainstream press... it's pretty much dead... The seeds of its demise were sown with the best of intentions in the late 1960s, when the AMMP was founded in good measure (and ironically enough) by CBS.

The crusades of Vietnam and Watergate seemed like a good idea at the time, even a noble one, not only to the press but perhaps to a majority of Americans. The problem was that, once the AMMP declared its existence by taking sides, there was no going back. A party was born.

It was not accident that the birth coincided with an identity crisis in the Democratic Party... Into the vacuum came the AMMP, which became the new forum for choosing Democratic candidates.

Other media sources are nothing like Fox News.. Other news sources still have some credibility.. Fox does not..
The reason FOX is so successful, is people are fed up with the propagandists. It's why all the others combined can't match their audience.

I look forward to your attempt to show as many examples of any other news agency telling the number lies that Fox News
Show me a story FOX should have retracted.
Until you do, you have nothing to say against liberal media except show us your own bias and ignorance.
Who looks ignorant now?

2008 ELECTION
As a final sword in the guts of the Left and their Journ-O-lists... was there anything more disgusting and harmful than the 2008 election. In a way, they woke up even some of the sleepiest characters, and their failure to vet Obama comes back daily to haunt them. Good!

Back around Gary Hart's time, a candidate with a fraction of Obama's baggage and so inexperienced would never have made it to Iowa, let along out of Iowa... or even dreaming about winning Iowa, let along the nomination and presidency. But... that's how low the press has sunk.

And people wonder why FOX kicks their asses all-day, everyday?

Last edited:
I know that.. Why do you think I posted a story from them and questioned you reading it?? Again your lack of reading skills is simply amazing!! As for the rest of your statement.. Yup.. You will read what you want.. But you will never be more informed than anyone else.. Your posts are testiment to that..

You viewing me as an elitist is again simply evidence of your lack if being informed..

Even here on this thread.. You simply can't accept that Fox news lies.. Even though countless cases of proof have been layed out for you.. You have yet to post any examples of other news agencies lying.. So what does that tell me and others?? You simply don't know what your talking about.. Which is typical of you in any topic you discuss..

Saying fox news lies and others don't do the same is like saying democrats lie and GOP doesn't.

As for seeing both sides and getting news without a liberal slant fox is best and their ratings are proof of that

There is nothing a broadcaster likes better than being in back of the mike and in front of a TV camera. He will never get the exposure he had on Fox. If Ailes thought Beck was valuable to him, he would have offered him a new contract. He didn't, that's all you need to know.

please prove that no new contract was offered. You have no idea if it was, and Beck refused. It is certainly possible no contract was offered, but you have no proof one way or the other.

Saying fox news lies and others don't do the same is like saying democrats lie and GOP doesn't.

As for seeing both sides and getting news without a liberal slant fox is best and their ratings are proof of that

But this thread is about Fox News.

please prove that no new contract was offered. You have no idea if it was, and Beck refused. It is certainly possible no contract was offered, but you have no proof one way or the other.
I never said I had proof, it was an opinion and I sticking with it. Is that okay with you?

Fox News Highest Ratings in News. While CNN and MSNBC have

Candy Crowely
candy-crowley.jpg

Rachael Madcow
segment_10400_460x345.jpg

Fox News has much more to offer.

Martha MacCallum
MarthaMacCallum1-4.jpg

Courtney Friel
Friel.jpg

Molly Line
molly-th2.jpg

Kimberly Guilfoyle
Kimberly+Guilfoyle+Shoulder+Length+Hairstyles+-R-4LWCC63vl.jpg

and that just a few. Enough said and seen.

And More Fox News Babes. They got my testosterone pumping.

Megyn Kelly
article-0-0C355A06000005DC-427_468x698.jpg

Harris Faulkner
Harris-Faulkner-fox-news.jpg

Alisyn Camerota
081608AC07.jpg

Now I know why you guys don't question the misinformation they produce.

Back
Top Bottom