• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox Lies About Polling To Claim It Is "Most Trusted" TV News Source

Why any normal red blooded man would watch any other News channel is beyond me. Fox News Foxes Rock Sgt:rock

Now I know why you guys don't question the misinformation they produce.

you know you find this sexy PB...

rachel-maddow-in-a-hijab.jpg

Yes it is and what is being said does not make sense when they have the best ratings

Ratings are meaningless.. More people watch Sponge bob than Fox News.. Does that mean it is more credible?? If your only arguement is that they have the best ratings then you have no arguement.. There is more than enough evidence to prove Fox lies and misrepresents the news.. The fact that a whole bunch of people watches it simply means that a whole bunch of people are either stupid or looking for a good laugh..

Like my mom always said.. If someone jumps off a bridge.. Does that mean you will too?? Ratings are meaningless in this debate..

They lied about a poll.. They have lied about countless other things.. They have no credibility.. Case closed..

Ratings are meaningless.. More people watch Sponge bob than Fox News.. Does that mean it is more credible?? If your only arguement is that they have the best ratings then you have no arguement.. There is more than enough evidence to prove Fox lies and misrepresents the news.. The fact that a whole bunch of people watches it simply means that a whole bunch of people are either stupid or looking for a good laugh..

Like my mom always said.. If someone jumps off a bridge.. Does that mean you will too?? Ratings are meaningless in this debate..

They lied about a poll.. They have lied about countless other things.. They have no credibility.. Case closed..

Stick to news shows. Kids do not watch news. The only way you can make a point is to be disingenuous.

Stick to news shows. Kids do not watch news. The only way you can make a point is to be disingenuous.

Appealing to popularity are not a very strong argument.

It makes no sense the least trusted would be the most watched

Not sure trust has anything to do with it. Watching silly **** doesn't mean someone trusts it. I mean, Beck is funny. But would any thinking person trust him? Hannity isn't funny, but he says stupid ****. Might watch him, but who would trust him?

Not sure trust has anything to do with it. Watching silly **** doesn't mean someone trusts it. I mean, Beck is funny. But would any thinking person trust him? Hannity isn't funny, but he says stupid ****. Might watch him, but who would trust him?

Why would anyone watch a news program they do not trust? Your explanation makes no sense

Why would anyone watch a news program they do not trust? Your explanation makes no sense

Entertainment of the absurd. Like reading the Weekly World News.

Because it isn't news. These are entertainers. Beck, Hanity, Oberman, all entertainers. It isn't news and you should not trust any of them.

Entertainment of the absurd. Like reading the Weekly World News.

So people watch fox and do not trust it? Not just one show but all the shows? That makes no sense but keep dreaming that is an argument

So people watch fox and do not trust it? Not just one show but all the shows? That makes no sense but keep dreaming that is an argument

Yes they watch 24/7/365 and don't even take bathroom breaks:roll:

i don't watch any of the ones you posted

But, they are typical of political entertainment, and have a large following. Beck and Hannity, along with O'Rielly contribute to Fox's popularity. But they are not news and should not be trusted. Fox isn't alone with political entertainers, and none of them shold be trusted.

Fox News is clearly a conservative biased news source just as MSNBC is a liberal bias source. At times, they both are more places to agree with than to see as news. The one thing that bothers me about Fox (besides almost everything) is that they always think they're right, play the victim when confronted about being wrong and lie A LOT. You aren't fair and balanced, you do lean right and you cover that right's wrong doings. It's clear. It's not a big deal if you just try not to deny it. Also, you have guys like O'Reilly, Hannity and Beck. Real trustable when you know it's their opinion. O'Reilly just has to be right on his show. That's why Jon Stewart isn't allowed on any more. I could go all day about Fox.

Fox News is clearly a conservative biased news source just as MSNBC is a liberal bias source. At times, they both are more places to agree with than to see as news. The one thing that bothers me about Fox (besides almost everything) is that they always think they're right, play the victim when confronted about being wrong and lie A LOT. You aren't fair and balanced, you do lean right and you cover that right's wrong doings. It's clear. It's not a big deal if you just try not to deny it. Also, you have guys like O'Reilly, Hannity and Beck. Real trustable when you know it's their opinion. O'Reilly just has to be right on his show. That's why Jon Stewart isn't allowed on any more. I could go all day about Fox.

Thanks for the post, and welcome aboard!

And More Fox News Babes. They got my testosterone pumping.

Megyn Kelly
article-0-0C355A06000005DC-427_468x698.jpg

Harris Faulkner
Harris-Faulkner-fox-news.jpg

Alisyn Camerota
081608AC07.jpg

Which is why they were hired. So you'd be too busy trying to look down their shirts to pay attention to what they are saying.

Back
Top Bottom