• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida honoring Rush Limbaugh by lowering flags to half-staff: DeSantis

I'm not a lefty so not only is the comment wrong, it's retarded.
That may be true, but it isn't breaking the rules.

you accused me of burning down cities when I've done no such thing.
No, you just accused you of burning down cities which is confusing as hell.

What I did is give an example of your kind of thinking. In this case, your kind of happiness.

It's this kind of thinking/happiness that includes burning neighborhoods to the ground.

Have you ever helped burn "cities" to the ground? I don't know -- that's between you, any comrades you may have, and Jesus.

Last edited:
No, you just accused you of burning down cities which is confusing as hell.

What I did is give an example of your kind of thinking. In this case, your kind of happiness.

It's this kind of thinking/happiness that includes burning neighborhoods to the ground.

Have you ever helped burn "cities" to the ground? I don't know -- that's between you, any comrades you may have, and Jesus.

So your comments are bullshit and lies which should be ignored, got it.

So your comments are bullshit and lies which should be ignored, got it.
"bullshit and lies" in your eyes, so yes, you should probably ignore what I have to say.

Here are some other celebrities that have had flags lowered in their honor:
Chadwick Boseman
Whitney Houston
Frank Sinatra
Elvis Presley
Both Sigfried and Roy
Yogi Berra
Clarence Clemons (E Street Band saxophonist)
James Gandolfini
What's your point? Those on your list all made positive contributions to the country, made it better for all of us. Rush didn't.

Oh for cripe sake. Fox was out there promoting stem cell research obtained from aborted babies at the time. It was quite controversial especially when stem cell research from adults was making ground breaking discoveries for cures for diseases just not Michael Fox's disease.
So it is okay to mock people for their disabilities so long as they are doing something you do not agree with? And abortion is legal so there is no good reason why we should not use the cells for research.

Back
Top Bottom