• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fed-backed censorship machine targeted 20 news sites

basionok

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Just the News, New York Post, Fox News, Epoch Times and Breitbart were identified among the "most prominent domains" whose election coverage was cited in tweets flagged by the Election Integrity Partnership and its collaborators.​

1664648346711.png

We're in the middle of what I would call the Great Suppression. This is a fascist regime aiming to criminalize political dissent.

Just the News, New York Post, Fox News, Epoch Times and Breitbart were identified among the "most prominent domains" whose election coverage was cited in tweets flagged by the Election Integrity Partnership and its collaborators.​

View attachment 67415955

We're in the middle of what I would call the Great Suppression. This is a fascist regime aiming to criminalize political dissent.

:ROFLMAO:

Just the News - Right Bias - Questionable - Conservative - Republican - Not Credible or Reliable
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, we rate Just the News Questionable and Right Biased based on story selection that mostly favors a conservative perspective. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks and the promotion of conspiracy theories and right-wing propaganda.

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing_1f923.png

View attachment 67415955

Lies and propaganda mixed with dangerous mis and dis-information are not political dissent. They are dangerous views designed to cause chaos and mayhem.

View attachment 67415955

So they were knowingly spreading lies.

Should they be able to tell kids Tide pods are good for them?

View attachment 67415955

You mean they objected to fake news sites telling lies?

What a shock!!

View attachment 67415955

You consider the Epoch Times to be a news source?
Explains a lot.

View attachment 67415955

So, you support your thread with a link to a disgraced former journalist and unindicted criminal? Why bother?

Kiss of death "endorsement" :

https://truthsocial.com › @justthenews

" Just the News (@justthenews) - TRUTH Social

Just the News is a nonpartisan online news outlet based in Washington, DC. Committed to rising above the mainstream narrative."

The purpose of the panel was to advise DHS who the threats are to domestic security. How would you go about doing that, with the likes
of John Solomon posing as a journalist while undermining foreign and domestic security?

https://statescoop.com › secretaries-state-dhs-expand-anti-disinformation-fight

Secretaries of state ask DHS to expand anti-disinformation fight

Apr 19, 2021 "A bipartisan group of 11 state election chiefs last week asked the Department of Homeland Security to do more in coming elections to push back against foreign disinformation campaigns aimed at undermining the U.S. democratic process. In a letter to Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and Brandon Wales, the acting director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, the ..."

https://www.dhs.gov › news › 2022 › 05 › 02 › fact-sheet-dhs-internal-working-group-protects-free-speech-other-fundamental-rights

Fact Sheet: DHS Internal Working Group Protects Free Speech Other ...

May 2, 2022 "The Department identifies disinformation that threatens the homeland through publicly available sources, research conducted by academic and other institutions, and information shared by other federal agencies and partners. DHS then shares factual information related to its mission to potentially impacted people and organizations..."

https://washingtonmonthly.com › 2019 › 12 › 06 › how-john-solomon-undermined-journalism

How John Solomon Undermined Journalism | Washington Monthly

John Solomon (@jsolomonReports) December 4, 2019. ... Included in the roughly 50-page packet was an email from Solomon to Toensing, diGenova, ...
https://podcasts.apple.com › us › podcast › sen-rand-paul-dhs-mayorkas-new-disinformation-board › id1495251160?i=1000559954599

‎John Solomon Reports: Sen. Rand Paul: DHS Mayorkas new 'Disinformation ...

John Solomon and Amanda Head host 'Just the News, Not Noise' delivering the pressing news of the day and giving you Information without indoctrination while rising above the rhetoric. Interviews with: Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), former FBI Assistant Director Kevin Brock, Georgia Gubernatorial candidate D…

Last edited:

View attachment 67415955

Oh poor baby.

Here we go with liberal election rigging again. Hopefully, this time there will be consequences. Free the pot smokers and make room for the election fraudsters.

Here we go with liberal election rigging again. Hopefully, this time there will be consequences. Free the pot smokers and make room for the election fraudsters.
Supporting link? LOL !

Right wing garbage outfits that lie the most get called liars the most? You don't ****in say.

Supporting link? LOL !
Link? LOL. WTF makes CNN or MSNBC any more credible than Benny the retard? Links are bogus. This is about the free exchange of ideas.

View attachment 67415955

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Embarrassed to say I used to write articles for them before they swerved hard right.

I "get" what "an" Epoch Times like paper is supposed to be all about: China before Communism.
Unfortunately the Chinese do not view politics in the United States the way American view it and that's ALL Chinese, not just the communists.

The Falun Gong's original mission has always been the overthrow of the Chinese Communist Party leadership but as you know, any port in a storm will do and
FG made the decision a while back that their fortunes were better with the American Right Wing, because they bought into the Red Bait hysteria about Democrats being
so fond of communism.

If today's Republican Party largely consisted of folks like Ike Eisenhower, John Rockefeller, Barry Goldwater, Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger, the rhetoric from an outfit like Falun Gong would be much less hysterical and not tainted by conspiracy theories and manufactured revisionist history.
FG believes it knows which side their bread is buttered on and so their rhetoric matches people like Trump instead.
They believe their path to power lies with Donald Trump and his fascists.

I spent ten years doing infomercials, cheap video dramas and company cheerleading for war machine factories down in Texas.
I did Tea Party video projects by the dozen.
You're in Texas, boy...wanna eat? Well then you'd better open yourself to accepting Texas style clientele.

Loved reading the OP's linked article.

Especially loved how it NEVER EVER supported the following claim: Fed-backed censorship machine targeted 20 news sites.

Also loved all the unfounded innuendo and conjecture in the piece along with false information and OMG'ism that one can generate without ever putting a fact down to let us know the claim(s) was/were true!

Just amazing.

Oh, I must admit that my interest was piqued and I ended up verifying that there was absolutely no reason to trust the JTN article.

I also love how they have hyperlinks in their articles (yes I read several as a result of reading the one the OP linked) but almost all of them were to their own previous
SUPER BIASED articles. Nothing like slapping ones self on the back for their absurd level of piss poor journalism.

One more thing, the OP's ""news"" link did much commiserating about the findings out of EIP and it's partnered "consortium" regarding mis, dis, and mal-information that did not cast Right Wing media outlets in a very good light, but what it did not do was show that EIP and it's "consortium" or partners had stated anything that was a lie.

Mind you, I am attacking the messenger here, as it were, because the OP gave us a messenger deserving of attack and derision and mocking.

Oh, don't worry, I did do due diligence and confirmed that my disparagements of the OP's article were well justified.

In other words I came, I read, I questioned, I checked, I confirmed.

We can all ignore the OP's OP.

Back
Top Bottom