• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI Arrests Three Relatives of San Bernardino Shooter

Only recently has been protecting borders been called ''extreme right wing" These "Extreme right wingers" are protecting the US northern borders and Canadians have learned to deal with them, and Americans get the same treatment from Canadian 'extreme right wingers'. I notice other countries have 'extreme right wingers' guarding their borders too.

In fact I recall extreme right wingers guarding the Mexican border from the States.

Bull****.

Don't act like people are objecting to the concept of "protecting borders." That's crap and you know it. Nobody is suggesting that having a dude check your passport and possibly search your car at the checkpoint is "extreme right wing." Nobody. And you knew that. You knew that and posted this lie anyway. Why?

People are objecting to the ludicrous methods proposed in the name of "protecting borders."

The Illegal Invasion of the lat 50 years has changed America and its demograpohic, so that now, the hordes of former Amnestied/Born-in illegals, are the swing vote on the New illegals.
I see some smoked filled back rooms left over from the 1960's.

"On March 20, 1854 the Republican Party was established in Ripon, Wisconsin. Referred to as the GOP or Grand Old Party, it established for one reason: to break the chains of slavery and ensure the unalienable rights endowed by the Creator of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness would be for all Americans.

The Republican Party was created to achieve individual freedom. Then, as now, the antagonist to the Republican party has been the Democrats, the party of collective subjugation and individual enslavement — then physical, now economic.
The first black members of the US House and Senate were Republicans. The first civil rights legislation came from Republicans. Democrats gave us the KKK, Jim Crow, lynchings, poll taxes, literacy tests, and failed policies like the “Great Society.”

Republican President Eisenhower ordered troops to enforce school desegregation. Republican Senator Everett Dirksen enabled the 1964 civil rights legislation to pass, in opposition to Democrat Senators Robert Byrd (KKK Grand Wizard) and Al Gore, Sr.

As a matter of fact, it was Democrat President Lyndon Baines Johnson who stated, “I’ll have those niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years” as he confided with two like-minded governors on Air Force One regarding his underlying intentions for the “Great Society” programs".

ALLEN WEST: LBJ, "I?ll Have Those N*ggers Voting Democratic for the Next 200 Years" ? Doug Giles ? #ClashDaily

Bull****.

Don't act like people are objecting to the concept of "protecting borders." That's crap and you know it. Nobody is suggesting that having a dude check your passport and possibly search your car at the checkpoint is "extreme right wing." Nobody. And you knew that. You knew that and posted this lie anyway. Why?

People are objecting to the ludicrous methods proposed in the name of "protecting borders."
Which "ludicrous methods" are you referring to?

Which "ludicrous methods" are you referring to?

Building a wall the entire length of the border.
Or banning all muslims from immigrating.

"On March 20, 1854 the Republican Party was established in Ripon, Wisconsin. Referred to as the GOP or Grand Old Party, it established for one reason: to break the chains of slavery and ensure the unalienable rights endowed by the Creator of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness would be for all Americans.

The Republican Party was created to achieve individual freedom. Then, as now, the antagonist to the Republican party has been the Democrats, the party of collective subjugation and individual enslavement — then physical, now economic.
The first black members of the US House and Senate were Republicans. The first civil rights legislation came from Republicans. Democrats gave us the KKK, Jim Crow, lynchings, poll taxes, literacy tests, and failed policies like the “Great Society.”

Republican President Eisenhower ordered troops to enforce school desegregation. Republican Senator Everett Dirksen enabled the 1964 civil rights legislation to pass, in opposition to Democrat Senators Robert Byrd (KKK Grand Wizard) and Al Gore, Sr.

As a matter of fact, it was Democrat President Lyndon Baines Johnson who stated, “I’ll have those niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years” as he confided with two like-minded governors on Air Force One regarding his underlying intentions for the “Great Society” programs".

ALLEN WEST: LBJ, "I?ll Have Those N*ggers Voting Democratic for the Next 200 Years" ? Doug Giles ? #ClashDaily

Why yes let's accept Noted War Criminal Allen West's take on the situation. Surely he wouldn't miss a big part of the picture.

Timetable is the problem
When we we be able to "do proper screenings?"

The other objection I have is the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, but we'll talk about that next
The timetable for "proper screenings" is when the FBI says they can do them.

Let's talk about the 1st amendment and how it has nothing to do with people who are not citizens of this country...

I always love this line of argument. Historically ignorant and self refuting!

This argument paraphrased is: "The republic party isn't racist. Now let me tell you how stupid 'the blacks' are - they're so stupid they don't know the REAL racists are in the Democratic party!"

The timetable for "proper screenings" is when the FBI says they can do them.
A dodge. I doubt you'd take Obama's FBI at its word.

Let's talk about the 1st amendment and how it has nothing to do with people who are not citizens of this country...
The first amendment restricts the government and makes no mention of exceptions for non-citizens. The idea that the constitution doesn't apply to non-citizens is ludicrous. You're telling if a German guy on vacation comes over and murders someone, he doesn't have a right to due process of law? Can I enslave a Canadian? Can the police torture an Italian who is here on a work visa?

The constitution restricts the government. The first amendment restricts the government. Sorry, you can't handwave it because people are non citizens.

How many millions of Muslims in the US?
Define temporary.
We have some here that are in favor of internment camps for Muslims.

But taking in refugees with little or no background information on them is being smart right?

Christians brought about the downfall of the Ku Klux Klowns. Muslims should follow suit with the Islamic terrorists.

Not likely, since we do not know how many so called peaceful Muslim's support the radicals from behind the lines.

This argument paraphrased is: "The republic party isn't racist. Now let me tell you how stupid 'the blacks' are - they're so stupid they don't know the REAL racists are in the Democratic party!"

Liberal racism.jpg

A dodge. I doubt you'd take Obama's FBI at its word.

The first amendment restricts the government and makes no mention of exceptions for non-citizens. The idea that the constitution doesn't apply to non-citizens is ludicrous. You're telling if a German guy on vacation comes over and murders someone, he doesn't have a right to due process of law? Can I enslave a Canadian? Can the police torture an Italian who is here on a work visa?

The constitution restricts the government. The first amendment restricts the government. Sorry, you can't handwave it because people are non citizens.
Wait, it was Obama's FBI that said it...WHOOPS!!! :lamo

And are these Muslims refugees on our soil? No they are not. So your examples are patently ridiculous.

Not likely, since we do not know how many so called peaceful Muslim's support the radicals from behind the lines.

I believe the terrorists enjoy majorityc support from the Muslim community as a whole.

But taking in refugees with little or no background information on them is being smart right?
Tightening regs and investigating is not an issue.
Targeting all Muslims where some have called for suspension of due process, internment camps, waterboarding, I take it you are against all of these?

And are these Muslims refugees on our soil? No they are not. So your examples are patently ridiculous.

We need a Final Solution to solve the Muslim question.
Still waiting on a clear answer to this.
Care to explain the term used. We know what it meant in the past.

Tightening regs and investigating is not an issue.
Targeting all Muslims where some have called for suspension of due process, internment camps, waterboarding, I take it you are against all of these?

Reg's and vetting already are serious issues in which Obama refuses to address in a serious manner.

Said what?
Doesn't matter. "...shall make no law." There's no exception there regarding foreign policy or immigration law. Congress can't make a law that singles out Islam. without passing a very, very high bar.

I like to play a game. Doesn't have a good name to it, but it's a good one. What you do is when considering policies or actions, flip Muslim and Christian. Then see if you're still on board.

"Devout Muslim county clerk in Kentucky refuses to issue marriage certificates to couple who don't conform to Islamic beliefs on marriage."

Or, here, "US Federal government prohibits Christians from immigrating to the United States, or individuals who come from a Christian-majority nation."

Last edited:
Reg's and vetting already are serious issues in which Obama refuses to address in a serious manner.

For this case major errors were made I have no issue tightening them up. And how do you know they have not?
How many millions of visas are issued each year?

Said what?

Doesn't matter. "...shall make no law." There's no exception there regarding foreign policy or immigration law. Congress can't make a law that singles out Islam. without passing a very, very high bar.

I like to play a game. Doesn't have a good name to it, but it's a good one. What you do is when considering policies or actions, flip Muslim and Christian. Then see if you're still on board.

"Devout Muslim county clerk in Kentucky refuses to issue marriage certificates to couple who don't conform to Islamic beliefs on marriage."

Or, here, "US Federal government prohibits Christians from immigrating to the United States, or individuals who come from a Christian-majority nation."

What law? An executive order isn't a law. This is getting kinda sad...:lamo

And in case you hadn't noticed the issue isn't actually the religion...it was the FBI stating that they can't do proper screenings to verify people's identity. I don't care if they're Christians, magical unicorns, or storm troopers. Their identities and backgrounds cannot be verified. Oh, and btw, you're barking up the wrong tree here. I called that clerk in Kentucky an idiotic bigot. You've failed at your own game. Whoops again!:lamo

And in case you hadn't noticed the issue isn't actually the religion...it was the FBI stating that they can't do proper screenings to verify people's identity. I don't care if they're Christians, magical unicorns, or storm troopers. Their identities and backgrounds cannot be verified. Oh, and btw, you're barking up the wrong tree here. I called that clerk in Kentucky an idiotic bigot. You've failed at your own game. Whoops again!:lamo

Question- Link for the FBI stating they cannot perform proper screenings.
Next- The Republicans control both house, why is their not a single line bill approving extra funding, increase in staff to properly fund and ensure screenings meet the standards.

Oh well if it's the president reversing core principles this nation was founded upon, instead of congress, alright then!

Ahhh so you want to stop all immigration.

Do you feel any of this is historically inaccurate or do you just not like the message?

This would make how many out of how many Muslim immigrants??
So ban all Muslim immigration?

I am sure many more found, but only this one reported on.

Why are you thinking that there were cases not reported on?

The only reason this case was in the news is because it was connected to the San Bernardino shooters.

The media does not have time or space to report on every sham marriage.

Why would you think they would report on all of them?

Back
Top Bottom