• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Father of Orlando nightclub shooter sat behind Clinton at Florida rally

Ahahahahahaa. Yes, Mateen shows up at a Clinton rally, ergo she is an Islamist radical. If she denounced him it would have no impact on you, because only irrational people believe that Mateen's presence suggests such things.

No Mateen was INVITED to a Hillary rally by the Florida DNC, and then he showed up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thecon...attends/amp/?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

Lol...I would LOVE to see that invitation. Im guessing it went a little like this..

" Dr Mr Mateen

The Florida Chapter of the DNC invites YOU to attend a celebration of diversity, equality and tolerance while we cheer on the FIRST FEMALE Presidential candidate in our Nations History and our next President Hillary R Clinton "

What do you think? Im thinking I nailed it.

No Mateen was INVITED to a Hillary rally by the Florida DNC, and then he showed up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thecon...attends/amp/?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

Lol...I would LOVE to see that invitation. Im guessing it went a little like this..

" Dr Mr Mateen

The Florida Chapter of the DNC invites YOU to attend a celebration of diversity, equality and tolerance while we cheer on the FIRST FEMALE Presidential candidate in our Nations History and our next President Hillary R Clinton "

What do you think? Im thinking I nailed it.

Yeah, I signed up for Democratic Party newsletters once and Clinton and Obama personally sent me invitations thousands of times thereafter. I was like, "Barak, you're just looking needy, cut it out already."

Well the same sex marriage thing is slowly getting itself ironed out. Once they're a protected class that'll probably be the end of it. At the current rate I'm guessing they'll have all the same legal rights heterosexuals have inside of five years.

I asked what rights they don't have. What can heteros do that gays cannot?

It's pretty strange. Personally and honestly I think the guy is really delusional. It would scare me to have him behind me in an audience.

Why is it strange? I've seen pictures of the man proudly standing at some office or the other in the US Department of State. Not sure if it was when Hillary was Secretary, but it might have been.

He worked with our boys in the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan and had political standing there. He was a CIA asset in our efforts to topple Taliban. He fits right into the Hillary model of war and regime change.

Ahahahahahaa. Yes, Mateen shows up at a Clinton rally, ergo she is an Islamist radical. If she denounced him it would have no impact on you, because only irrational people believe that Mateen's presence suggests such things.
He was invited by the Florida DNC. Only irrational people would not acknowledge that his presence clearly identifies Clinton as a raging homophobe and a radical islamist. She's a real sick puppy. Truthfully, though, I think she plays that anti-gay thing to hide her smoking hot spot for Huma. Ya' dig?

Note how CNN has absolutely no interest in this newsworthy story. It's just a dogpile on Trump over there.

I asked what rights they don't have. What can heteros do that gays cannot?

Current protected classes, meaning you cannot fire or discriminate against them, include religion, gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, age, citizenship, pregnancy status, disability and something called "genetic information." Since sexual preference is still not a protected status, it is still technically legal to discriminate against or fire someone for being gay. At the very least, without such protected class status, they are inhabiting a legal limbo landscape from day to day.

Um, okay? I've probably been to at least 500 political rallies since 2000. I've been onstage, behind the candidates, at many of them. I've also been part of the group that selects the people to be visible behind the candidate. We never asked them "Do you have a family member who shot anyone recently?" or "What's your view on men sleeping with other men?".

How does him being at a rally and being one of the people selected to be on the cameras behind the candidate equate to "Hillary hates homosexuals" and "Hillary supports Muslim terrorism"?

It doesn't, just more red herrings for the angry rabble to eat.

I'm certain that a number of David Duke fans have been at many Trump rallies.

He was invited by the Florida DNC. Only irrational people would not acknowledge that his presence clearly identifies Clinton as a raging homophobe and a radical islamist. She's a real sick puppy. Truthfully, though, I think she plays that anti-gay thing to hide her smoking hot spot for Huma. Ya' dig?

And what form did that invitation take, do you suppose? Walk us through that.

Current protected classes, meaning you cannot fire or discriminate against them, include religion, gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, age, citizenship, pregnancy status, disability and something called "genetic information." Since sexual preference is still not a protected status, it is still technically legal to discriminate against or fire someone for being gay. At the very least, without such protected class status, they are inhabiting a legal limbo landscape from day to day.

The Genetic info is a tough one, GINA. I've had a few ee's lodge EEO complaints of discrimination for GINA related issues...but, we had no idea whatsoever what kind of genetic predisposition the ee's had, so they pretty much went nowhere.

Sexual preference has no place in government. That is a personal decision. Religion is also but that was settled by the founders. And business should have the right to fire anyone they wish. And I don't think a reason is the governments business.

The Genetic info is a tough one, GINA. I've had a few ee's lodge EEO complaints of discrimination for GINA related issues...but, we had no idea whatsoever what kind of genetic predisposition the ee's had, so they pretty much went nowhere.

Ee? EEO? Eieio?

Sexual preference has no place in government. That is a personal decision. Religion is also but that was settled by the founders. And business should have the right to fire anyone they wish. And I don't think a reason is the governments business.

You asked and I answered. I'm not actually interested in your personal opinion regarding business and same sex rights.

Last edited:

Anything the Hillary supporters are eating were paid for by taxpayers.

It doesn't.

In their bloodthirsty and lustful rush to attack, some people are apparently blinded by simple sentence construction. Looking closely, one might see that I said, "BY NOT DENOUNCING, Clinton proves.........."

In order for Hillary to convince all of us that she is not a raging homophobe, a radical Islamist, and a Taliban sympathizer, she must call a Press Conference and PUBLICLY DENOUNCE her SUPPORTER, one Seddique Mateen. Anything less proves she is everything she is being accused of.

Ee? EEO? Eieio?

EE= employee
EEO= Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

When you are the head of Human Resources, you get to know them well. To be fair, the EEOC has always been easy to deal with....the OFCCP on the other hand....:(

I'll bet the son of some man who once drove drunk attended a Trump rally too. So that means Trump likes drunk drivers. Obviously.

Clinton panders to 30 or 40 people at her rallies. They won't ever pan the cameras. Trump outlines policies in front of 15,000 cheering supporters and a national audience at his rallies. And people talk about no substance, blah, blah, blah. Has any Clinton supporter ever listened to a Trump rally all the way through and made an intellectually honest assessment of his points?

Trump is nothing of substance, and I don't believe 15,000+ people show up at his rallies.

In their bloodthirsty and lustful rush to attack, some people are apparently blinded by simple sentence construction. Looking closely, one might see that I said, "BY NOT DENOUNCING, Clinton proves.........."

In order for Hillary to convince all of us that she is not a raging homophobe, a radical Islamist, and a Taliban sympathizer, she must call a Press Conference and PUBLICLY DENOUNCE her SUPPORTER, one Seddique Mateen. Anything less proves she is everything she is being accused of.

What a load of hyperbolic bilge, you sound like an 8 year old who didn't get her candy.

Trump is nothing of substance, and I don't believe 15,000+ people show up at his rallies.

Blah, blah, blah, blah...................

Because we all know that those icky Muslim-Americans aren't supposed to vote. Right?

You asked and I answered. I'm not actually interested in your person opinion regarding business and same sex rights.

It was not much of an answer. Protected class is bull****, and you answered what people should not be able to do them, not what they could not do. What happens if a person is fired for not being gay? Why should only gays enjoy that protection?

Blah, blah, blah, blah...................

Oh how nice. Instead of backing up a point, you're deflecting.

Typical.

Can you prove 15,000+ people attend Trumps rallies?

Back
Top Bottom