• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fascist bandits operate freely in Ukraine.

In Ukraine, the import of the book by the British historian Beaver "Stalingrad" was banned, all for one paragraph: "To spare the feelings of the SS Sonderkommando, ukrainian nationalists were allowed to shoot children."
By the way, now these scum, Heroes of Ukraine.

75 years ago at the Nuremberg Tribunal, Prosecutor Scheinin read out a quote from Reichskommissar of Ukraine Koch:"There is no free Ukraine. The goal of our work should be that Ukrainians should work for Germany, and not that we should make this people happy...

Last edited:
In Ukraine, the import of the book by the British historian Beaver "Stalingrad" was banned, all for one paragraph: "To spare the feelings of the SS Sonderkommando, ukrainian nationalists were allowed to shoot children."
By the way, now these scum, Heroes of Ukraine.

Beevor’s book is excellent as usual. I own a copy.

:rolleyes:

No source citation except for the Kremlin agitprop.

:rolleyes:

No source citation except for the Kremlin agitprop.

Not “agitprop” in the slightest.

“While the first translation was "flawed" according to Beevor, the second translation of 2015 was banned in Ukraine.[6] The author was reportedly "dumbfounded" at a decision by Ukrainian authorities to ban the import of 30,000 copies of the new Russian translation of his book.[6]”

The other Soviet apologist appears on cue.

"The water blockade of the Crimea by Ukraine is a medieval method of siege, it is necessary to raise the issue of infringement of international law in the Bundestag." This was announced on Monday, February 22, by the deputy of the German Bundestag Waldemar Gerdt, representing the Alternative for Germany party.

"The water blockade of the Crimea by Ukraine is a medieval method of siege, it is necessary to raise the issue of infringement of international law in the Bundestag." This was announced on Monday, February 22, by the deputy of the German Bundestag Waldemar Gerdt, representing the Alternative for Germany party.

Ukraine is under no obligation to supply water to the occupying military force.

Ukraine is under no obligation to supply water to the occupying military force.
I see. The ukrainian fascists are not interested in the population. They are interested in the territory, that can be sold, while there is still time.

I see. The ukrainian fascists are not interested in the population. They are interested in the territory, that can be sold, while there is still time.

On the contrary, the Kremlin and Russian occupation forces are not interested in the local population.

Under the Geneva Conventions, the occupation force is wholly responsible for the wellbeing of the occupied territory.

Your evidence for me being a “Soviet apologist”?

It’s not my fault Ukraine sees Nazi collaborators as national heroes.

It is standard evening class early chapters training to highlight the basic attempted Control method of accusing others of the very things 'you ' are most guilty of .
Some MSM readers become inadvertent voices for the CIA without having the remotest understanding of "How '" and ''Why " .

Some even think they are Progressive Patriots fighting old style Communism . ROFL .

Some MSM readers become inadvertent voices for the CIA without having the remotest understanding of "How '" and ''Why " .

Ahh. The tired old "if you criticize Putin/Russia you must be CIA" meme.

By the way, where did you lean to leave a space between the end of your sentence and your punctuation mark?

It certainly wasn't in Britain. I smell a VPN.

Ahh. The tired old "if you criticize Putin/Russia you must be CIA" meme.

By the way, where did you lean to leave a space between the end of your sentence and your punctuation mark?

It certainly wasn't in Britain. I smell a VPN.

Still waiting for your evidence of me being a “Soviet apologist”.

Still waiting for your evidence of me being a “Soviet apologist”.
Don't wait. To be a soviet apologist is a good and noble thing.

cef736259bca.jpg

Kiev has imposed sanctions on a pipeline that supplies Russian and Belarusian gasoline and diesel fuel to Ukraine.
I call on Russia and Belarus to support the decision of Ukraine and for the duration of the sanctions to refuse to supply these types of fuel there. You can not violate the sanctions regime!
So, Zelensky discovered a way to administer justice without a trial - by decrees and sanctions.
O.K. Then what prevents him from imposing sanctions against Poroshenko now? On the stage 2 years ago, during election camaign, he said: "I am your verdict" to Poroshenko.
Since he can do anything now without the courts (US approves) - go ahead!

It was only a matter of time before the Ukrainian state reached extrajudicial violence. Everything was there: a coup d'etat, secret torture prisons, a civil war, assault squads for intimidation, the dispersal of courts - parliaments, and only this remained: Extrajudicial violence, that were not covered by the law.
This is the fascist dictatorship in its entirety.

Sorry to interrupt this discussion, but Ukraine is an independent country, is it not? If Putin wants it back in some stupid attempt to restore the "Soviet Union", IMO he can pretty much go have anal sex with himself.

Sorry to interrupt this discussion, but Ukraine is an independent country, is it not? If Putin wants it back in some stupid attempt to restore the "Soviet Union", IMO he can pretty much go have anal sex with himself.
If he wanted "Ukraine back" it would be done in 2014, but nobody wants this territory.

If he wanted "Ukraine back" it would be done in 2014, but nobody wants this territory.
I think all this bullshit is just because Vlad doesn't want NATO at his back door.

Have any of you ever been to Ukraine or Crimea?

California still has the edge but there is little difference these days .

"Ukrainians are not laboratory rabbits!" - said Zelensky and refused the Russian vaccine with proven reliability.
Instead, he bought a vaccine for non-rabbits from India, the study of which has not yet been completed.

"Ukrainians are not laboratory rabbits!" - said Zelensky and refused the Russian vaccine with proven reliability.

They are receiving their COVID vaccine's from India, the EU, and China.

No one needs the Russian garbage. Putin won't even take it.

Back
Top Bottom